It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetical Battles: If every state of the USA declared war against each other, which would win?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
California? They have the most bodies.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think California would have a big chance, but you also gotta remember we love to party
so not everything will be will be war . I call our slogan . P.L.U.R. I can see it already as our welcome to sign: Welcome to California with/ Peace , Love , Unity , & Respect

( and if we made weed full blown legal we will be America's Amsterdam.. Think of the vast gardens of mother natures dearest ganja) yup I think we'll be ok where do we sign ,lol

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

In short order the winners are as follows:

1. California
2. Texas
3. New York

I think at the end if these three states went at it Texas would be the last one standing.

Alaska would probably stay out of it.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

Originally posted by Jason88

In short order the winners are as follows:

1. California
2. Texas
3. New York

I think at the end if these three states went at it Texas would be the last one standing.

Alaska would probably stay out of it.

Please, the only thing those three states have in common is how severely underfunded and under equipped their state Armies and Airforces are(National Guard units).

Airforce:
New York
Aircraft Origin Type
C-130H Hercules United States Tactical Transport
C-5 Galaxy United States Strategic Airlifter
C-17 Globemaster III United States Strategic Airlifter
MQ-9 Reaper United States Unmanned combat air vehicle
HC-130P Hercules United States Transport/Tanker
HH-60G Pave Hawk United States Combat Search and Rescue Helicopter

California
129th Rescue Wing
Established 1955; operates: MC-130P Combat Shadow; HH-60G Pave Hawk
Stationed at: Moffett Federal Airfield, Mountain View; Gained by: Air Combat Command
144th Fighter Wing
Established 1948; operates: F-16C/D Fighting Falcon
Stationed at: Fresno Air National Guard Base, Fresno; Gained by: Air Combat Command
146th Airlift Wing
Established 1946; operates: C-130J Hercules (MAFFS)
Stationed at: Channel Islands Air National Guard Station, Oxnard; Gained by: Air Mobility Command
163d Reconnaissance Wing
Established 1958; operates: MQ-1 Predator
Stationed at: March Joint Air Reserve Base, Riverside; Gained by: Air Combat Command/Air Education and Training Command
162d Combat Communications Group
Established 1948; non-flying unit
Stationed at: North Highlands Air National Guard Station, Roseville; Gained by: Air Combat Command

Texas
136th Airlift Wing
Established 27 January 1947; operates: C-130E Hercules
Stationed at: Carswell Field, Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base Fort Worth, Gained by: Air Mobility Command
147th Reconnaissance Wing
Established 1 July 1955; operates: MQ-1B Predator
Stationed at: Ellington Field Joint Reserve Base, Houston; Gained by: Air Combat Command
149th Fighter Wing
Established 1 August 1961; operates: F-16C/D Fighting Falcon
Stationed at: Kelly Field Annex, Joint Base San Antonio; Gained by: Air Combat Command

Pennsylvania
en.wikipedia.org...

The Pennsylvania National Guard is composed of the Pennsylvania Army National Guard and the Pennsylvania Air National Guard. It is one of the largest National Guards in the nation.

These forces are respective components of the United States Army and Air Force.

Airlift squadrons fly C-130 Hercules, C-5 Galaxy, and C-17 Globemaster III aircraft that transport people, equipment and supplies. Air refueling units, flying KC-135 Stratotankers, provide air-to-air refueling for strategic and tactical aircraft.

The Air National Guard has three rescue and recovery squadrons that fly HH-60 helicopters and HC-130 aircraft. These units provide important lifesaving capabilities and services to civilian and military agencies. Air support units that fly A-10C Thunderbolt IIs provide forward air control support of close-air support missions. The general-purpose fighter force is equipped with F-22 Raptor, F-15 Eagle, F-16 Fighting Falcon and A-10 aircraft.

www.af.mil...

Add in Pennsylvania's industrial might it still has, combined with large deposits of coal and natural gas + all the nuke plants we have= PENNSYLVANIA WINS!(Plus we have a large enough population that we could raise a decent sized army quickly and out of the State National Guard's, Pennsylvania has a grade A in flight refuel wing, so no need to stop for fuel on the way to Texas and California!)

edit on 23-12-2012 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Im from CA but I think Alaska would win just because its so damn cold and who would want to travel there and then fight them in the frozen tundra? On a side note, CA is a big mixing pot. I promise you we are not all gun hating, tax raising, bleeding heart liberals. That's just BS that you read a lot on this site.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
1. Texas
2. West Virginia
3.Kentucky

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

but dont forget 2/3 of the u.s. nuke
supply is in montana.

new topics

top topics