It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

india raises ufo concerns to diplomatic level with china

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

India is seriously considering shooting these objects down

Funny...

India - "what are these things?"
China - "mmm we dunno"
India - "Okay, well neither do we and they're flying over our territory so we're going to shoot them out of the sky"

Aliens - "Stupid earthlings, always ready to kill anything they don't understand"

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have seen them and mentioned seeing small softball sized ufos twice actually this year,,at night,red,one following the other......about tree height......out in nowhereville south carolina....

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

The source article says that the UFO's are being spotted in the Ladakh region.

Ladakh is a region of Jammu and Kashmir and lies between the Kunlun mountain range in the north and the main Great Himalayas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent.

Kashmir - highly disputed territory.
Himalayas - highly esoteric history.
Tibet - highly esoteric history.
Hitler / SS - Highly interested in this area and the Aryan peoples.

Rather a large gathering of Military from China and India for such a seemingly inhospitable and desolate part of the world.

If you wanted to establish a base on this planet for surveillance and reconnaissance would you consider this area a viable option?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

yeah except that this technology has been around forever and what our own government lets us see is 20-30 years behind the new developments

hell these things are built by hobbyists now you can put together a simple tennis ball sized drone in your garage for less than $100 (not able to deal with any kind of weather and with a pretty short flight time but i really doubt a world power would have trouble dealing with those issues if they tossed a small amount of money at it)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I like the picture of the article shows huge UFOs, when in actuality they were just "tennis ball sized" orb spirits.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I bet they're flying lichees.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Golf ball sized is easy to do from our current tech. Currently the states have this: plus.google.com... (Link to an article about insect sized spy drones.)

China can't be too far behind.

Honestly, drones are very likely but it is still possible that it is ET, don't forget, it might be some kind of insect, but who really knows?
edit on 19-11-2012 by halfmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevbrownuk
i once read about a story similar to this between india and china, It was about ufos coming out of the ground on a daily basis in the a place called Kongka La in the himalayas on the china/india border.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Just the dog-eaters trying out their new fangled, US made drone that was gifted to them courtesy of Iran with the aid of Russian radar jamming interception technology.

Nothing to see here...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
so if it was china why would they put lights on them...?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject

the Indian government has confirmed the existence of tennis ball sized UFOs making incursions into its territory.

In other words, orbs. These "luminous objects" have been well documented in countless haunted sites. They are sometimes sighted during times of conflict, such as by fighter jet pilots during WW2 (they called them Foo Fighters, which would mess with their equipment and sometimes disarm their weapons systems.)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by halfmask

Somewhere in my travels I seem to recall that image was a CGI creation and did not actually exist...I could be wrong though

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Man ats guys are so behind lol, they are higher dimensionals does that help?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
compact fluorescent Chinese lanterns, maybe?

safer and lasts up to 7 years.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

The mystery over the unidentified luminous objects seen on the horizon over a lake in Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir appears to have been cracked with security agencies believing it to be "Chinese lanterns".o crashing was also reported by the Border patrolling boat at the fringes of the lake and they reported that the light simply disappeared and there were no trace of it, the sources said.

The scientists and experts suspect that this could be one of the Chinese gimmicks to launch some lanterns which have a capability of attaining a height between 500 metres and 2000 metres and puzzle the Indian forces braving the chill and unfriendly terrain along the Line of Actual Control (LAC).
www.dnaindia.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The Chinese would seem to have no reason to annoy the Indian military.

Perhaps this is the Chinese having some fun, but this does not seem likely.

Glow in the dark spy equipment would be so stupid as to be unbelievable so we can dismiss this one.

I am left with the idea that they may be Alien probes and the Aliens do not realize that we can see them. This is a possibility. Or they are Alien tech and they want us to know that they are there, some sort of getting us ready for disclosure.

I would find it more believable that perhaps the US or Russia are playing mind games with both the Chinese and or India. In any event, someone will get sufficiently annoyed and shoot a few down. Eventually it will be the only option left.

We will probably never find out.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

You know I heard about this 'humanoid figure' also and it was very low key. There were only stills of something blurred and light colour in the article....I wonder if anyone has a link to further info on that incident.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Again these things very much preceeded any drone technology......by years.....REPORTS COMMING FROM THE REGION ARE NOT NEW......
The chinese very doubtfully have learned how to make a tenisball sized flying lantern.....(i dout there is materials to support the physics of such a small example ....(a lantern that small couldnt fly i dont think)
These are plasma balls the same ones that make the crop circles......they are inteligent

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
These things arent new...................
They have been flopping around that airspace for decades as far as i know.......
Definately otherworldly......
The aliens have a base in the himalaya and these are being used to monitor the two countries activity.....
It would be hard to shoot down an energy ball of plasma.......

Stating that as a matter of fact suggests that you have actual concrete proof to back up that claim.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadimahElizabeth
reply to post by reject

You know I heard about this 'humanoid figure' also and it was very low key. There were only stills of something blurred and light colour in the article....I wonder if anyone has a link to further info on that incident.

It sounded to me like a overhyped story.
All that was shown was a tiny light in the sky from a very long distance away from which no human eye could discern much of anything about it. If they were able to see a big humanoid robot and went as far as they did with publicly claiming so then why did they not show the actual humanoid android instead of releasing a photo of a tiny light in the sky ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join