It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you love earth. Simple Question Please Answer Every ATS Member/Mod/Staff/Owner.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Do you love earth?

Do you love it so much that you would rather die on earth then rather passing up the opportunity to die on another planet that is sustainable of life and provides peace within your heart?.

Would you :

Pass away (death)

on earth

or

on another planet that provides peace within your heart.

While you think of this please press play on the video below.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

I'm at work, so i cannot play the Video, but to answer the question..

If i had the opportunity to go to another planet and life for 20 mins before i die from lack of oxygen to my brain, that would be enough for me.

I love earth, but i love other planet even more... all the history.. and etc may have happened....

Our human civilization is a tiny spec in the entire planet's life.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

It's funny you say that because i was thinking the exact same thing,

I'd love to die on another planet even if it meant i had 20 seconds left till my lungs explode like pop corn

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I Love earth.... just hate the ignorance chain that none of us can break free from...our own lack of care at the destruction of our own environment,our lack of care when we see our world leaders destroy our planet...so future life and offspring can not enjoy a healthy world.Finally the lack of care as we abuse what we have because of greed and wastefulness.When will we free ourselves from our own oppression?when?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

i've had a blast on this rock
as much as i'd love to explore another rock in amazement
i wouldn't want to litter another rock with my remains
peace in my heart isn't dependent upon outside sources btw
edit on 19-11-2012 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I love it like a mother. I don't want to go anywhere else.

I don't want a modern new world either.
I rather like this one with its birds and sea life and with it's wild jungles intact.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I would "pass away" on another planet if this was possible.

Then.... I'd round up an armada of good guy starships and make my way back here to destroy that garrison alien moon keeping humanity unconscious.

Dying on another planet should let me retain my past life memories so I can reincarnate still pissed off at the evil Earthlings.

edit on 19-11-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Earth is pretty cool, but it doesn't feel like 'home' for some reason. Show me home and I'll gladly go die there. Interesting thread by the way. I hope everybody chips in an answer for ya.
edit on 19-11-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I love her, now then does she love me back?

SS

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I love the earth, it sustains me and so I am grateful to it. Maybe in past lives I've been somewhere else, I don't know, but this life has belonged to the earth and so I'm really okay with my death being here also. Whatever will be, will be

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Great question. I love Earth and rely on her for very spiritual purposes. Without her, I would not have anything to base the yearly cycles off of nor gain energy from. I use directions, symbolism, seasons, deities, astrology, and numerology... all based on this specific planet.

If I were to live on another planet, I would have to completely re-attune myself to an alien reality that would affect me much more deeply than just physically. This would change my path in unpredictable ways.

Yet even though I am intrinsically connected to and deeply in love with Earth, I wouldn't pass up a chance to love another world. Throughout all of your incarnations, chances are that you may have already lived on another world but have you done so as an Earthling? That alone would obligate a person to leave Earth.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Earth would be Eden . . . except for all the people.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
i only love earth when i realize it is going to kill me if i dont start treating it better.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ugh... What apparent pandering.

Yeah, I love Earth.

Nothing better to do than post poll threads on ATS?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

Holy moly!

This coming from the guy that thought ATS was using it's add space for satanic pentagrams

What a joke.

SS

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
No I hate earth with its water and mountains and blue skies. I hate the way it goes around the sun all awkward and backwards. I never hated a planet so much.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
reply to post by Aqualung2012

Holy moly!

This coming from the guy that thought ATS was using it's add space for satanic pentagrams

What a joke.

SS

Simply stating what I saw. Never claimed any Satanism.

but well remembered! Stay tuned! Hahahahahahaaaa

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Earth is ok. I just profoundly dislike humans.
lol

Love? Not really.
And sure. I'd love go to other planet/galaxy already.

But everyone is here for a reason. Either each one is conscious about it or not.

edit on 19/11/12 by plutoxgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by subjectzero
Earth would be Eden . . . except for all the people.

Agreed

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

on another planet that provides peace within your heart.

Peace within the heart is found only there - within... it doesn't matter where you live.

Even on a pure, peaceful, mostly unpopulated planet, one's heart and head can land in turmoil!
Likewise, even in a war zone, one can find inner peace.

I think the Earth is a magnificent place of diversity, where we are challenged to find that everything is essentially the same regardless of form or function. We are all light energy, slowed down for a while.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join