It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not happy, Don't lie to yourself. I am a Scientologist, so she says.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
reply to post by Lagrimas

a single experience i had with the tech i learned.my wife slammed the linchon continental car door on my 6 year old daughter her hand began turning blue and was criying,by the time i finished my process of the tech,her hands was normal again and she was all cheered up.no doctors involved.miricale? perhaps,most religions grants that to god but i was sure happy to help my daughter in pain.and many other events in my life like that thanks to sientology.

Wow. thats some pretty effective technology. I dont know any Scientologists in my local area that make such bold statements. How were you initiated in to these particular 'technologies'?

Are you talking about the 'Assist'? Can you explain it to us a little to keep the Thread interesting?

edit on 19-11-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

i just adressed the incident by replaying it a few times at the moment it hapend,i made her replay the incident again of course not the slamming part but bring the door farely to the hand,at first of course she will be reluctant to do so and scared,after about tree times she was bored with her nutty daddy and was laughing,i grabbed her hands playing to see the reactions not one of pain or remembering the insidence.no blue hand and off she went once she was cheered up.on the spot is the best time to cach it,all the elements involved are still there to help the process.my cusin once burned with boiling hot water,i quickly grabbed the pot filled with cold water and repeated the incidence.no burns or nothing.off you go cheered up.
edit on 19-11-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

I burn myself at work, Im a chef. I just pretend it didnt happen in my mind because i know that if i just run it under the tap a d say to myself the cold is healing it, I wont be burned in a sec, then ill be fine. Its always worked for me. I think its because a burn is a neurological reaction, so if you can quell it at the source (brain) then it doesnt actually happen in the place where the burn occurred.

Thats an interesting insight in to some of the secret scientology technologies though. thanks.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
one day at work on a press machine with a coworker,a some one wistled and my co worker dropped the steal plank he had in his hands and said he had to go to the bathroom,he ran,it got my atention so when he came back i kept asking him what was the last incident with a wistle,turns out as a kid a mail man on a bike kept wistleing for him to get out of the way but winded up hitting him with the bike,,after he remembered it,no more wistle afected him or made him clumsy.the memory did not cause a reaction anymore based on ilogic reaction. and i tested it.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
experiences like these i mentioned are the bases of my thinking,it would be good to have a manual of how we operate and and so on. making wishes come true?there is a precise way of wishing(postulating),and it becomes reality.knowing the tech and mechanics involved is ,to my opinion,better then praying.based on my experience.unfortunately,this knowledge is kept for the payers of it.sadly
coincidence is not coincidence,it is a tech applied unknowingly,and do to ignorance of it, we use it against our self.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

Once I met a tramp on Exeter Cathedral green. A year later I saw him in Tutin Broadway and he told me that the chat we had made him decide to use the help of people he hadnt thought of approaching before to get himself on his feet.

These things arent miracles, but theres nothing wrong with giving someone the time to listen to them and to offer help or advice in what ever way you can.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
the desire for power and money i believe has held back humanity in a big way.and only a few actually take advantage of what is available today.we must realize that there is certain people that think diferently then most of humanity,there survival instincts are based on a total diferent concept,every one else is a threat in their minds.and we can see evident that they have managed to get in important places of society.influencing to a great extent.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join