It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not happy, Don't lie to yourself. I am a Scientologist, so she says.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I just recently came across this strange video about Scientology that was uploaded couple of hours ago
now this gets me thinking about true happiness, for example last weekend i
had the time of my life as i did everything Scientology is against and it never effected anyone in a bad way!

I am not bagging her out or dissing her in anyway nor am i offended as this is just another religion although i find this funny as she really really really really really thinks her way is the best way to live life.

Poor darling.

edit on 19-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: Forgot something

edit on 19-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: missing words

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

Scientology is pure unadulterated Satanism - plain and simple. There is NO religion in any of it! Scientology and Masonry are joined at the hip - Masonry and Mormonism are joined at the head. They are borne of the same beast.

edit on 19-11-2012 by Valedictorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Valedictorian

I completely agree.
edit on 19-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: XD

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
wow...they did a pretty decent brain washing job on that one...

But...she is happy...so I'm happy for her.

Everybody's happy.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
"Hi my names Jessica Prince, I'm 24 years old and I'm bat crazy" "But, you don't know it until you know it, ye know?"

"we're not nosy, we don't poke our noses in anything, we don't snoop around, we're not a cult"
Lin, Lie, Lie & Lie,

Jessica, you are not happy. You have found solace in something which has manipulated you. My advice is that you should go against you're own advice of not listening to the people who say Scientology is scam, and actually listen to them - Read up about it and educate you're self.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
You are soooo sued.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

i'm going to hell for this or should i say "i'm going to be dropped into a tropical volcano for this.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

i cant say much about that video,yet i can say a little about sientology, in my perspective as to what hubbard said.sientology tech is more like a manual of the machine called human.we are born with no instructions of how to operate this body.in sientology he researched into this matter.does it work? well i have to say based on my own experience the little i had of envolvment with it,it helped me in a lot of things. i cant talk about the acusations against it,i am ignorant to the facts. what i can say is,it makes sence to have a know how to operate and its function of that machine we depend on in this world. it is devided into two,dianetics witch study and adresess the machine(human) and sientology witch study and adresess the I (soul).Jesus said ,everything i can do,you can do as well. but we dont know how and religion has grown in apathy in that direction.l.r. hubbard took his word for it and started investigating on the matter. and came up with some good results.based on my own experience,yet i can not speak for what i do not know.
edit on 19-11-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)
one more thing i must bring to mind,deception is every were these days. sadly the burden to prooving a fact is on the audience,if you will.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst

i cant say much about that video,yet i can say a little about sientology, in my perspective as to what hubbard said.sientology tech is more like a manual of the machine called human.we are born with no instructions of how to operate this body.in sientology he researched into this matter.does it work? well i have to say based on my own experience the little i had of envolvment with it,it helped me in a lot of things. i cant talk about the acusations against it,i am ignorant to the facts. what i can say is,it makes sence to have a know how to operate and its function of that machine we depend on in this world. it is devided into two,dianetics witch study and adresess the machine(human) and sientology witch study and adresess the I (soul).Jesus said ,everything i can do,you can do as well. but we dont know how and religion has grown in apathy in that direction.l.r. hubbard took his word for it and started investigating on the matter. and came up with some good results.based on my own experience,yet i can not speak for what i do not know.

L Ron Hubbard dianetics and Scientology, is a rip off of Aliester Crowleys techniques.
Hubbard was friends with AC, in the OTO and had a druidic background.

Hubbard basically repackaged Crowleys techniques with more modern terminology. Example:
The magickal memory becomes time track.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

iam not aware of the argument you bring to the table as facts and i could care less since i cant proove that now.i am just going by my own experience . in the little i had to do with it,it gave me lots of knowledge and results.all i can say about it.did i see waky people? yes i did,but i have seen waky people in all walks of life.that is not the base of my conclusion,or i would be basing my facts on erroneus facts.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Scientology is good science fiction, but not reality.
It's pure imagination, just like other science fiction stories, for example Star Wars.
These people want it to be true so bad, they create an illusion which they believe, thinking that they know the truth.
It's not just Scientology, but other religions too.

In a nutshell

Delusion

edit on 19-11-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

have you had experience in the matter ?or,is it just a conclusion you arrived at?based on media information.this is not sarcasm,its a honest question. dont pick me up wrong, i dont like money collecting religions.what i am talking about here is the tech they have.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

It wasnt an argument. You misconstrued my message.

I was backing up what you said, with agreement.

I am not a scientologist, but I do know many and I was even a guest talker at a scientology party last year!

I assure you that Hubbard did repackage AC's Magick.

AC's magick is proven to work. Robert Anton Wilson is a good source for information on how and why it works. Its to do with setting up multiple personality disorder in a controlled manner in order to effect psychologically beneficial behaviour traits.

If Magick works and Scientology is Magick, then it stands to reason: same techniques, same results.

edit on 19-11-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3
Scientology is good science fiction, but not reality.
It's pure imagination, just like other science fiction stories, for example Star Wars.
These people want it to be true so bad, they create an illusion which they believe, thinking that they know the truth.
It's not just Scientology, but other religions too.

In a nutshell

Delusion

edit on 19-11-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

You just explained why it does work. Delusion.
Like I said in my above post, a good source of information on why Aleister Crowley's techniques really do work is in RAW cosmic trigger, he gives you the information you desire and explains why Crowley should be considered one of the most talented psychologists of all time.

AC's techniques (and I believe scientology) can and will give people the ammunition to become more successful in life. That is not to say that you have to be a Thelemite or Scientologist to succeed. No. You can do it in other ways too... natural talent, strong work ethic and will.

Thelemites and Scientologists are just people that enjoy a formalised informational and practical self help program.

Nothing wrong with that.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

i did not know of this info,guess i will be reading up into ac magik to make my analisis of it and comparisons. what i can say is,my experience in sientology was of great value.and there is no dellusions up to were i was at.i do have problems with the money deal.it seems to have its nose in everything.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
All i meant by the delusions thing is that the techniques enact changes on your brain. Whether there is any reality to the reasons why the subject changes doesnt matter as long as the change occurs.

For example, lets say someone that you know went crazy, but the madness took away their usually shy and more reclusive character. Even though the doctor has diagnosed them as ill, to your amazement they start singing in a club and within a couple of years has gained a great reputation as a singer and has made much more money too, you're a bit jealous! YOu think why couldnt I go mad! and make loads of money!?

edit on 19-11-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

That has GOT to be a spoofer or a comedian or something. That cannot be real. What was she laughing for and why would she post that on her own ?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Or even this scenario:

You know a young woman in her early 20's, a friend of the family.
Shes had a bad upbinging, has substance abuse issues and relatively little education.
She makes a new friend and starts going to church. Its the last thing you would have expected for her to start having faith, but Christianity works wonders in her life! Within no time at all she has a job, gets her own flat and is often seen laughing with her Christian friends in the local pub...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

a single experience i had with the tech i learned.my wife slammed the linchon continental car door on my 6 year old daughter, her hand began turning blue and was criying,by the time i finished my process of the tech,her hands was normal again and she was all cheered up.no doctors involved.miricale? perhaps,most religions grants that to god but i was sure happy to help my daughter in pain.and many other events in my life like that thanks to sientology.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I did get the sense that she was a little unhinged, but I didnt jump to hoax myself.

Perhaps its because she is very unhinged and a little nuts that the structure of scientology works for her? If something felt beneficial in your life, might not you want to share it with other people?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join