My Prediction for the Coming Year - Only an Opinion

page: 1
5

log in

join

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The following is what I see coming. I use the Bible and current events to see this, yet I very well could be incorrect. This is not a prophecy, but based on what I read in scriptures around the world. Take it for what it is worth and we will see.

Israel will be invaded. Syria will suffer a devastation in Damascus and so will Jordan. Cities will be destroyed in the West. A peace plan will follow and be broken in 3.5 years (2014-2015). An East wind blows and takes away the harvest. Israel wakes up to Christ after the second year of tribulation. After this, peace will come in 2018 and Egypt, Syria and Israel will join together as a new commerce entity to heal the world. The worst of it will happen in 2014-15 and this will be a time of trouble on Earth that we have never seen or will ever see again.

The peace plan will come before the first of the year if I am correct. If not, it comes shortly after. Either way, we'll see it happen. The one that initiates the plan will be seen as a great leader and the world will embrace the ones backing the plan. It will include a new Carbon Tax plan to save economies and the Earth. UNESCO will be involved in this along with the UN. Keep your eye on the biosphere reserves as a new monetary system of finance and trade. Humans will be marked for the system or they do not participate. Money will still be used, but will be worthless for the most part. The entire plan will fall apart and Babylon will be destroyed by the attempt to rule the world. Voluntary noncompliance will be the reason. Many Christians will be killed because of this. The world will see this and overthrow the experts in the law who created the system (Builders - Masons who rule).

Then again, I could be wrong. This is my view of what appears to be foretold in scripture at some point. I believe that time is now. Genesis 37-50 is key to this and so is Isaiah 17 and 19.

edit on 19-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
The following is what I see coming. I use the Bible and current events to see this, yet I very well could be incorrect. This is not a prophecy, but based on what I read in scriptures around the world. Take it for what it is worth and we will see.

Israel will be invaded. Syria will suffer a devastation in Damascus and so will Jordan. Cities will be destroyed in the West. A peace plan will follow and be broken in 3.5 years (2014-2015). An East wind blows and takes away the harvest. Israel wakes up to Christ after the second year of tribulation. After this, peace will come in 2018 and Egypt, Syria and Israel will join together as a new commerce entity to heal the world. The worst of it will happen in 2014-15 and this will be a time of trouble on Earth that we have never seen or will ever see again.

The peace plan will come before the first of the year if I am correct. If not, it comes shortly after. Either way, we'll see it happen. The one that initiates the plan will be seen as a great leader and the world will embrace the ones backing the plan. It will include a new Carbon Tax plan to save economies and the Earth. UNESCO will be involved in this along with the UN. Keep your eye on the biosphere reserves as a new monetary system of finance and trade. Humans will be marked for the system or they do not participate. Money will still be used, but will be worthless for the most part. The entire plan will fall apart and Babylon will be destroyed by the attempt to rule the world. Voluntary noncompliance will be the reason. Many Christians will be killed because of this. The world will see this and overthrow the experts in the law who created the system (Builders - Masons who rule).

Then again, I could be wrong. This is my view of what appears to be foretold in scripture at some point. I believe that time is now. Genesis 37-50 is key to this and so is Isaiah 17 and 19.

edit on 19-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)



You draw conclusions based on a dusty collection of mubo jumbo, sold as the bible, which essentially is disinfo scribbled down by an obscure ancient priesthood with various political power agendas and you think somehow you will be taken seriously by people living in the 21st century?

Are you serious or do you suffer from some kind of mental deficiency? If anything, its an honest question.
edit on 19-11-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   


You draw conclusions based on a dusty collection of mubo jumbo, sold as the bible, which essentially is disinfo scribbled down by an obscure ancient priesthood with various political power agendas and you think somehow you will be taken seriously by people living in the 21st century? Are you serious or do you suffer from some kind of mental deficiency? If anything, its an honest question.
reply to post by johncarter
 


That dusty collection of mumbo jumbo is virtually giving a play by play verbatim, of what is transpiring today in the Middle East. Having been stated by the prophets over 2500 years ago, I would say it might merit some attention, ya think?



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci



You draw conclusions based on a dusty collection of mubo jumbo, sold as the bible, which essentially is disinfo scribbled down by an obscure ancient priesthood with various political power agendas and you think somehow you will be taken seriously by people living in the 21st century? Are you serious or do you suffer from some kind of mental deficiency? If anything, its an honest question.
reply to post by johncarter
 


That dusty collection of mumbo jumbo is virtually giving a play by play verbatim, of what is transpiring today in the Middle East. Having been stated by the prophets over 2500 years ago, I would say it might merit some attention, ya think?


Are you sure you did not get lost on your way to your local we-believe-god-created -earth-6000 years-ago redneck- church?

This is the 21st Century. Not a dirty little country in the middle east 2500 years ago, filled with superstitious priests and equally brainless followers. Sure, their spawn 2500 years later love to preach the same crappola but they also love to use it while bashing the heads of small children to the ground in reverence of their twisted god.

Not much difference between these savages, your average redneck or an ancient aztec priest ripping out the heart of innocent victims while demanding complete obediance, if you ask me.

edit on 19-11-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter
 


Ahh, stereotyping and name-calling, that's always lovely. I didn't read where anyone posted an opinion on who is right and who is wrong. I did see a post stating what a person thought would transpire presently, and it has transpired. Simple really



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I would say that if we see Israel conducting a ground invasion of Gaza, that might well be the trigger that sets the last battles in motion. Consider what Israel is facing -- Hamas and Egypt, with stated support from Russia, to the west, an uprising in Jordan to the east, another in Syria to the north and the usual problems with Lebanon. Throw in Iran and Israel's stated expectation that they will strike Tehran in the near future if the nuclear issue isn't resolved, and things could quickly escalate to World War III (Egypt brings in Russia, Iran brings in China, Israel brings in the US.)

Personally, I don't believe in the Rapture, and I'm not sold on us being in the "end times", but it sure seems like a lot of factors -- climate change, economic turmoil and violence in the Middle East -- are coming to a loggerhead at the same time.

@JohnCarter -- whether you believe proclamations from thousands of years ago have foretold these events or not, many experts on the Middle East political situation have been predicting them for decades. Something appears to be happening, and whatever it is, it is not good.



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter
 




You draw conclusions based on a dusty collection of mubo jumbo, sold as the bible, which essentially is disinfo scribbled down by an obscure ancient priesthood with various political power agendas and you think somehow you will be taken seriously by people living in the 21st century?

Are you serious or do you suffer from some kind of mental deficiency? If anything, its an honest question.


There is only one way to know for sure. We'll speak again on the other side of 2015 after the tetrad moon cycle is complete.



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by johncarter
 




You draw conclusions based on a dusty collection of mubo jumbo, sold as the bible, which essentially is disinfo scribbled down by an obscure ancient priesthood with various political power agendas and you think somehow you will be taken seriously by people living in the 21st century?

Are you serious or do you suffer from some kind of mental deficiency? If anything, its an honest question.


There is only one way to know for sure. We'll speak again on the other side of 2015 after the tetrad moon cycle is complete.

I like these kinds of prediction threads. I just wish you didn't put in the words, "I could be wrong." That doesn't make it as fun. Also, I wish I didn't have to wait until 2015 to say, "Well, looks like that one didn't happen either."

Having said that, I do admire your extensive research into these things.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by johncarter
 




You draw conclusions based on a dusty collection of mubo jumbo, sold as the bible, which essentially is disinfo scribbled down by an obscure ancient priesthood with various political power agendas and you think somehow you will be taken seriously by people living in the 21st century?

Are you serious or do you suffer from some kind of mental deficiency? If anything, its an honest question.


There is only one way to know for sure. We'll speak again on the other side of 2015 after the tetrad moon cycle is complete.

I like these kinds of prediction threads. I just wish you didn't put in the words, "I could be wrong." That doesn't make it as fun. Also, I wish I didn't have to wait until 2015 to say, "Well, looks like that one didn't happen either."

Having said that, I do admire your extensive research into these things.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)


We are both restricted by faith for science and religion alike. Axioms are only smaller components of single higher truths. We lack the root story that brought us here and because of this, we are veiled by matter from seeing what is truly there. Faith is not what makes us different. Hope is the single degree of where you point your faith. Love is the one between showing you which hope and which faith is correct. If nothing else, I strive to show you the right side of truth.



edit on 19-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
We are both restricted by faith for science and religion alike. Axioms are only smaller components of single higher truths. We lack the root story that brought us here and because of this, we are veiled by matter from seeing what is truly there. Faith is not what makes us different. Hope is the single degree of where you point your faith. Love is the one between showing you which hope and which faith is correct. If nothing else, I strive to show you the right side of truth.
Why do the religious say that science uses faith as well? Science is based off of what the evidence points to.

They can also test their ideas. What does faith have to do with that? If the tests don't yield the result, then it shows they were wrong.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
We are both restricted by faith for science and religion alike. Axioms are only smaller components of single higher truths. We lack the root story that brought us here and because of this, we are veiled by matter from seeing what is truly there. Faith is not what makes us different. Hope is the single degree of where you point your faith. Love is the one between showing you which hope and which faith is correct. If nothing else, I strive to show you the right side of truth.
Why do the religious say that science uses faith as well? Science is based off of what the evidence points to.

They can also test their ideas. What does faith have to do with that? If the tests don't yield the result, then it shows they were wrong.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)


Nothing in this world has ever, or will ever, be the same twice. You have never been in the same place in space twice. Matter is in a constant movement to changed states. We have no idea what this implies on a timescale more than a few thousand years. Science can only observe the change matter takes in a narrow window of time and in a finite location in space. We have no idea what we are saying in science by virtue of the fact that axioms only describe what they directly describe and what we directly observe. We must draw implications from this observation that may or may not relate to what is outside our purview. It's all faith.



edit on 19-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Nothing in this world has ever, or will ever, be the same twice. You have never been in the same place in space twice. Matter is in a constant movement to changed states. We have no idea what this implies on a timescale more than a few thousand years. Science can only observe the change matter takes in a narrow window of time and in a finite location in space. We have no idea what we are saying in science by virtue of the fact that axioms only describe what they directly describe and what we directly observe. We must draw implications from this observation that may or may not relate to what is outside our purview. It's all faith.
I understood the last sentence, and that's about it. You speak way over my head. Here is a simple explanation of what I'm saying so that ANYBODY can understand it.

There is a theory that if I flip a switch a certain way, a light will come on. If I flip it the opposite way, it will go off.
To test this theory, I flip the switch, the light comes on. I flip it again and the light goes off. I do this 100 times, each time it does what I said it would do. Someone else tries it, and repeats the same process, and it works. Yes, eventually the bulb will quit working due to so much use. But, we see through repeated experiments that this light, under normal conditions, should come on and go off each time we flip the switch. We don't need faith that it will work because we have observed it done repeatedly.

With faith, I would say, if I flip this switch I can make the sun blink on and off.



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman
 


There is a story about Laurence of Arabia. After winning a battle, he took his men from the desert to France to see a modern city. When they entered a bathroom and witnessed water coming from the faucet, they were astonished. When it was time to leave and return to the desert, the men were nowhere to be found. They eventually found them in the bathrooms trying to remove the faucets to take back to the desert. Their thought was, if they could just take the faucets, there water problems would be solved.

What was their mistake? Where is the source of the water and why do you need the source and not just the faucet?



posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 




The peace plan will come before the first of the year if I am correct. If not, it comes shortly after. Either way, we'll see it happen. The one that initiates the plan will be seen as a great leader and the world will embrace the ones backing the plan.


Nothing in scripture specifically backs up what you are saying except 1 Thessalonians 5:3

While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.


This is still ahead of us.



posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 




The peace plan will come before the first of the year if I am correct. If not, it comes shortly after. Either way, we'll see it happen. The one that initiates the plan will be seen as a great leader and the world will embrace the ones backing the plan.


Nothing in scripture specifically backs up what you are saying except 1 Thessalonians 5:3

While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.


This is still ahead of us.


Genesis 37-50 outlines the context. Daniel is the timeline.

Daniel 9:27: "And he [Antichrist] will a make a firm cov-enant with the many [Jews] for one week..."

Daniel's 70th the week is to come. He breaks the agreement in 42 months.

edit on 23-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


Sorry it's completed already




posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


Sorry it's completed already




I get why you say this, yet we need to know why the fig tree was not blooming or in season. This is entirely why the seventh week must again happen when Christ returns...

Hebrews 9

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.



It could have happened 2000 years ago, but this would have only saved Israel. God had a plan that foreshadows the events of Genesis 37 - 50 when Joseph tells his brothers who he is. This must happen in the 2nd year of the tribulation. It is a time of trouble for the ENTIRE world. 2000 years ago, It didn't happen for the nation, but only for one representative of each tribe. Again, it is a foreshadowing of this day and age. All of what has happened in the Bible is a foreshadowing of 70 generations from the time Enoch gave the watchers their judgment until the Day the Lord takes what is His to take in victory. The Day of the Lord is the crowning consummation of the Earth. Satan is banished until the jubilee at the end of the 7 days. He is then released and is judged alone. Mankind will have fully turned to God. All of the righteous and wicked are here now. You must be born again and 1000 years will be the time of baptism for humanity.

edit on 23-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
5

log in

join