For what it's worth, I thought adding a bit of my personal research would be beneficial here.
I do not beleive the egyptians built the Great pyramid at all.
- was of foreign race according to Manetho the Egyptian historian.
- was a shepherd, NO egyptian born king ever was a shepherd, it was concidered an abomination for any egyptian to herd animals.
- was a monotheist, forbid the worship of pagan gods during his reign.
- was a contemporary of Zoser and also of Joseph (Pharoh Suphus in Egyptian) during the 7 year famine recorded in the story of Joseph and his
- Job is pronounced "Hiob" in german/early English; with the last consenant pronounced like a "p" rather then "b". Currently the name is pronounced
ch+i+o+ps, but that is simply the name of the Hebrew king Job in scripture.
- Cheops was recorded by Manetho as the following: "He was arrogant toward the gods, but repented and wrote the Sacred Book ... a work of great
importance". The Book of Job was that book.
- In the book of Job God states: "Job left a GREAT monument in STONE."
- Giza was at the exact border between the land of Egypt (Pharaoh Amenemhet's land), Goshen (Joseph's land; his uncle) and Uz (Job/Cheop's land). The
location was to show a sign of unity between Arabia (Uz), Goshen (lower Egypt) and Egypt (upper Egypt) after joseph saved the empire during the 7 year
- 144,000 cubits in length. Holy measurements unto the God of creation.
- Job, the wise man of Uz. Cheops the wizard of Oz.
The list goes on and on, so my contribution to this thread is thus:
Why would God inspire Job to build the Great pyramid, to allign on that date (if it does in fact allign)?
edit on 19-11-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)