It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with answering a brain teaser.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

No belly buttons?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

That's right.

wd

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by shell310

wow don't come in my thread and start derailing the topic

gtfo troll
edit on 19-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: forgot to add

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
That is no riddle and the answer about Justin Bieber, is excellent. Now, here is a riddle that I have never heard anyone get, except me. No clues or tips, just figure it out.

A man is travelling in a country where there are two tribes. One always lies and the other always tells the truth. He comes to a fork in the road but there is no sign and a man is sitting by the side of the road. One road goes to Pigotville, your destination, and the other does not. You don't know which tribe the man is from. What one question can you ask the man, such that the answer ensures that you will take the road to Pigotville? My email and YouTube address are below.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

His wife wasnt there when he came home and she didnt come home all night.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunchmanstan

His wife wasnt there when he came home and she didnt come home all night.

haha I was going to say the same

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
He asks one of the tribes this question "If i asked the other tribe if this was the correct road would they say Yes?" If the tribe says Yes, then its the other road, if the tribe says No then its the correct road.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

"What would you say if you were from the other tribe?" and take the other path.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I have heard this before, I am trying to remember the answer. It has to do with the wife and sister-in-law, I think.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

A man is travelling in a country where there are two tribes. One always lies and the other always tells the truth. He comes to a fork in the road but there is no sign and a man is sitting by the side of the road. One road goes to Pigotville, your destination, and the other does not. You don't know which tribe the man is from. What one question can you ask the man, such that the answer ensures that you will take the road to Pigotville? My email and YouTube address are below.

I will ask him if he is a woman. Once, he says it, I know if he is lieing or not, then I ask him the direction again.

vvv

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by shell310

it's a riddle, I am just struggling to remember the answer. Someone was very close with the answer about the wife not being there, but I think there was a little more to the answer.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I will ask him if he is a woman. Once, he says it, I know if he is lieing or not, then I ask him the direction again.

vvv

I suppose that would be fine and dandy if you were able to ask two questions

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by anonodox

Touche sir, touche.

I do admit I missed the one question rule.

My bad.

I will then adjust my answer.

I will ask the man, to take me to his tribe, and hope for the best!

vvv

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
That is no riddle and the answer about Justin Bieber, is excellent. Now, here is a riddle that I have never heard anyone get, except me. No clues or tips, just figure it out.

"Which two roads do not lead to Pigotville"?

The liar will be stumped as there cannot be two false answers. One will have to be true.

The honest tribesman will point to the road you came from and the road that won't lead to Pigotville.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

No bellybuttons?

That's right.

Star for you.

A cabin on the side of a mountain contains three frozen bodies, each slumped in a chair.
How did they die?
edit on 19/11/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

Aeroplane crashed into mountain - the three were strapped in.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

A hangman guards the bridge between town A and town B. In order to get across you must answer his one question truthfully.

"Where are you going"?

If you lie he hangs you.

If you tell the truth he allows you to proceed.

What is the one answer to his question where he could neither hang you nor allow you to proceed?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Aeroplane crashed into mountain - the three were strapped in.

Awesome.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

A hangman guards the bridge between town A and town B. In order to get across you must answer his one question truthfully.

"Where are you going"?

If you lie he hangs you.

What is the one answer to his question where he could neither hang you nor allow you to proceed?

I'm going to town?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

"Where are you going"?

If you lie he hangs you.

Here.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

That is the truth - you will be permitted to proceed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join