It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Leaders Preparing the Faithful for the Discovery of E.T. Life.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

He sucked the life out of his followers, thats for sure.......

Im surprised this thread doesnt have many replies actually.
edit on 20-11-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I tend to find that Topics that are easy prey to Knee Jerk, Hot Headed responses tend to get the most replies. If someone actually writes a topic that makes sense then it is difficult for these type of replies to find their way into the Topic.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm actually at a loss here because I have no idea what your talking about... are you implying that we are cattle for other lifeforms? I'm not sure I get what on earth your saying. ( pun intended) and what that has to do with the religious aspect of the worlds many cultures. So what if they find microscopic life on mars? how does that fit into any hypothesis that it will set psycho's off... they're psycho's they are going to be set off over something why this particular scientific data? Actually this whole thread make little to no sense. Is mars a burial ground? Are we going to find human bodyparts laying around? What's so crazy weird that it would destroy major religious beliefs?? ( because in my humble opinion it isn't microscopic life or carbon)

Are you implying your a disinformation agent within the entertainment industry?? honestly , I find this whole thing beyond weird. You say you have valid information that no one should know, and it's all very cryptic. That there are alliances within other species that has little to nothing to do with us but that we have some small leverage? and they've been here since forever so that leverage has to reside in our own dna, because I don't believe we have been this technologically advanced in the past so the leverage cannot be of manmade nature ( ie. nukes, etc) it has to reside within our own bodies since we have been "safe" as a species for all these centuries. (and that to say i'm giving you benefit of a whole buncha doubt)

Are we just the "eloi" to these morlock masters who never show themselves? because that is the impression you are giving here.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

I am not sure which religous people you are slamming for devout ignorance, if you are a true believer in the word of God, then the matter is quite simple as it is stated" God, created the heavens and the earth" because of his creations in other parts of the heavens are not revealed in his words to us, does that mean it would not or God could not create life else where in the "heavens". I find it ignorant that people can believe in aliens but not in a creator.

Have a happy thanksgiving. The Christain movement has produced far more religous nuts than spiritual fruit.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

You have misunderstood my statement. Humans have almost ZERO ability to force any compliance of any kind from Highly Advanced E.T. Lifeforms. They view Humanity as we view a Species of Animal Life here on Earth. When a Human Scientist or Researcher does Tests or places a Radio Collar or Dissects an Animal in the hopes of Learning about that Animal as well as perhaps gaining some benefit such as ways to use that animal for testing Human Cosmetics or Developing a Human Vaccine...or we Collar and TAG a Shark to learn about where it swims or what it eats or what currents it follows....we do this for our benefit and the ENTIRE ANIMAL SPECIES...BUT WE TAKE NO CONSIDERATION INTO ACCOUNT OF THE INDIVIDUAL ANIMAL.

This is how E.T. Views us. If you notice what would appear to be an E.T. Craft taking an interest in you...RUN!

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

oh I don't think I misunderstood your statement at all... do we not tag and breed cattle? We eat them too.. quite yummy on the bbq. We also eat a variety of other creatures big and small, So we are pretty much "eloi" to the morlocks.. to be used as needed for scientific data and testing... check check. But isn't there more than one other species of "alien higher life forms" than just one? I've seen many others suggest various alien "races"... When the Vulcans show up in their spaceship to accept us into the federation then i'll be a believer.. unless of course they're klingon and use me as a lab rat first..
j/k..

Have a good night spirit.
edit on 21-11-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

The difference between them and us is that we need various resources in order to survive as well as our limited Tech. which makes us dependent on various forms of Energy Generation. We also fight Wars over various resources such as Food, Fresh Water, Fossil Fuels, Land, Precious Metals...etc...

The various Races of E.T. both known and unknown have the ability and the Tech. and Math to not only understand the UFT...Unified Field Theory...but actually APPLY AND USE IT! This means they have the ability of Energy to Matter and Matter to Energy Manipulation. What does this exactly mean?

It means they can generate VAST AMOUNTS OF ENERGY as well as be able to convert that Energy into any form of Matter they wish. The fact that they are capable of Interstellar Travel shows this as in order to travel the vast distances between Stars in any viable way as conventional travel through regular Space/Time would take Centuries or Eons depending on how far you had to go. The only way to be able to traverse these distances in any Viable way would be to Warp or Fold Space/Time.

Since they can do this it means that they have nothing that they cannot create through Matter/Energy Manipulation. If a Race is capable of this they would have no issues as far as resources as resources for them would be UNLIMITED.

This would lead a Race to spend their time on other things since being able to have any Resource at Will would allow such a Race to spend their time on Scientific Research and Exploration. Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join