It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel needs to 'flatten all of Gaza

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Israel needs to "flatten all of Gaza" in order to spare the lives of Israeli soldiers and civilians, according to one of the sons of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.

To spare the lives of Israeli soldiers? What about the lives of the Gazans. Aren't their lives worth something too?
Well apparently not, and this is why.

The residents of Gaza are not innocent, they elected Hamas. The Gazans aren't hostages; they chose this freely, and must live with the consequences."

Is this the right way of grouping them. All of them surely aren't 100% supporters of Hamas?

The next thing I want to show worries me a bit.

Sharon points to the dropping of the nuclear bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima in World War Two as a model for how to deal with Hamas.

What does this say? Nothing has been learned since WWII.
Isn't this ironic coming from a person who's race suffered genocide in WWII?

The Americans didn't stop with Hiroshima - the Japanese weren't surrendering fast enough, so they hit Nagasaki, too.

Source

I will leave you with this picture I found on the net.

I changed some of the thread to make it more ''literal''.
But still. I find the picture a bit of a propaganda attempt.

I will enjoy seeing what you reply.
edit on 19-11-2012 by curiousrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by curiousrb

This seems disjoined. What is this in reply to?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Palestine needs to wipe Israel off the map. No I shouldn’t say that. There’s millions of 100% innocent people of both sides. The Israeli leaders must all be eliminated.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Lol, they dehumanize the Palestinians like Hitler did Jews and minorities in WII, justifying genocide. Disgusting, if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

Nothing. I just find it an important event to share. Genocide of a nation? If I think that's a bad thing, must it be in reply to something?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
ariel sharons son should get together with mitt romney's son.

they are both pussies who would **** in their pants just at the thought of facing an hamas militant.

both spoiled and rotton and the thought of any of them having any influence over your life would be cause to arm yourself and pray to God.

anything they say is purely b.s. i mean, the dustbin of history is romney's and sharons.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If you had left it as a literal post you would have got lots of stars and no mod intervention in my opinion only.
Do not think ATS is not ...you know what.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I don't find it too strange that they would be able to use the worst terrorist acts in history as a way to justify committing more terrorist acts. Nope, not strange at all.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Nobody on either side would have the hate they do if they weren't blinded by religion. Religion needs to die so people can start thinking rationally and live in peace.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Let them blow each other up, then we can get on living like we're supposed to - peace and order.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
bombing the World's Largest Outdoor Prison won't solved anything, besides irresponsible statement from Sharon's son would just isolate Israel even more

Israel viewed negatively around the world

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

that is a great atttitude to have
I would rather the innocent children be saved

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as for flattening Gaza, the ground offensive will destroy the Hamas nests.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Why do you think I wanted lots of stars and flags? I was just displaying that the agenda of the Israeli's could be sinister. Perhaps the whole thing has been played up to allow a war to happen so they can get them off the map with out looking suspicious. I'm not after stars and flags lol. If I was I would have about 10 threads on Ron Paul.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Let them blow each other up, then we can get on living like we're supposed to - peace and order.

I'm so fed up of comments like these ones. "blow each other up", is that what you really wish for ?
And who is the "we" you're talking about ?

edit on 19-11-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
How can Israel even compare there pissy little turf war with WW2 and the atomic bombs? hamas are not bombing US military bases in the south pacific, they are firing rockets into a nation which could fit about 20 times into Japan

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

Religion has been an instigator in many conflicts but I can guarantee, that even this conflict nor will much else stop them from believing. Religion seems to have this effect where people that are drawn into it, have trouble giving it up.

An exception would be when you reach about, 10. well it varies. But when I was 10 I realised well in my opinion, thought it was best to stay away from it.

For now I'm agnostic. Although I'm certain no religion on this earth is even close to what goes on, but I do believe in a possibility that there is a greater being that made us, but lets stay on the subject matter. Didn't realise how much of a different track that took lol.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'm glad Israel are fighting back there surrounded by hostile nations and under threat at every angle any country in the world would do the same if surrounded by a enemy including us and let's not forget Hamas is a certified terrorist organisation my only regret is this hasn't happened sooner and hope they send in ground forces to wipe them out once and for all everybody know that doing half a job isn't good enough they need to clear gaza out then paint a massive target on Iran and Syria enough is enough go Israel

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by maxpayne00

So if they came into your house because your country elected a terrorist, it would be okay for them to kill you and wipe you off the map?

I don't think you quite understand how wrong and unnecessary genocide is. Obviously they can;t can't just sit down have a cup of tea and a chit chat, but you're seriously ill informed if you think genocide is right, given the circumstances.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Well,WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM TRASH LIKE THAT? i think Any Israeli, who feels this way,should be wiped off the map,then maybe the region will stabilise at last.Just came back from the lounge,to check RT,and im sorry,the sight of more broken and bleeding little bodies has me very,very sad,heartbroken.I try to stay on top of the latest news,but footage like that WOUNDS ME,personally,it traumatises me.CAN SOME ORGANISATION NOT AT LEAST EVACUATE THE CHILDREN??

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Talk about hasty decisions. Perhaps let it unfold before anything out of order is done.
Why is that today violence is promoted to solving situations. Maybe it's the first take over of many.

Of course the Jewish were left in a pretty terrible position after WWII, but then they move into a place full of conflict and expect everything to be buttercups and sprinkles.

It's like me moving into a poverty stricken state and complaining about neighbors that act out of line.

I guess the lesson here is

1: Don't establish a country in a bad location.
2: Don't complain when you get bullied after you established a nation in land you have never historically owned and was never rightfully yours.

Of course both sides are at wrongs. Palestine doesn't scream innocence at me but, look at the over reaction to the situation. If other nations acted like this then a few of the countries that would have suffered nuclear attacks would be

Iraq
Vietnam
Germany
North Korea
South Korea
Afghanistan
Tibet
Somalia

Just to name a few.

I think the Jewish background may be at fault for the eagerness to commit genocide on another race.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join