It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your biggest fear???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Mine is being alone.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
"THeM"
Nothing more Nothing less

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Having a biggest fear.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Thank you guys. I think fear is an important subject. I also think the fears you chose were very keen and represent my feelings exactly. Still, when it comes to greatest, mine is being alone.

Just image dying and having no other life around you. No nature just mundane nothingness. That is scary. That is hell.

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
My bigest fear would be to out life my son.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I had to think hard about this one as I have so many different fears..
My biggest outward fear is the ocean, I'm truly terrified of deep waters.
My biggest inner fear is no longer as I have found and overcome...

Magestica

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Im afraid of heights, insects, and death. Yup that is pretty much it.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
im scared of bugs/worms. i have always had a fear that they would crawl into my ears or something.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Fear..........ATS DISAPPEARING.............then where do i go ???

Fear....
water passed my shoulders.........ocean........though i heard drowning is peacefull............hmmmmmmmmm not sure i know any one that drowned ,and told me so............

ohhhhh and heights......if i look down....

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by helen670]

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
My biggest fear is being paralyized.If fear it more than death.I told my wife and my father to pull the plug if for some reason I should become a vegetable.
But that is my personnel fear.

What I worry about the most is something happening to my children.Nothing sends shivers down my spine more than think about life without my kids.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
lizards!! i have a phobia. also (if they still existed) of dinosaurs.....i went on the jurassic park ride at islands of adventure and freaked out man.....!!!

also scared of being in a car accident. i hate driving, especiall on my expired tag!!

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
so I don't really "fear" too much...but I do fear anything happening to my loved ones...that's about the only time I can think of tasting true fear...

Though I've always had a thing against sharks, alligators, and pirahna....

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Getting Caught!

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
My biggest fear is being paralyized.If fear it more than death.

I suffer from Sleep Paralysis very often. It's when your body is asleep but mind awake, it happens usually late in the morning.

You "wake up", you can only open your eyes half-way, can't move ANYTHING, or scream for help, and you usually have to will yourself out of it with much force.

It's interesting and very scary, search for "sleep paralysis" on www.google.com if you want more info.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I dont really have any fears expect: waking up one morning, to find i died in my sleep????????????????????????

blackwidow

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have fear of being alone on scary dark places (yep :@@
, fear of fear, fear of fear while alone..

i pretty much fear insects.. and pain, i hate pain, fire, being unable to breath
i dont fear death (with few terms) or being alone

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
falling to my death from great heights, and being stranded in the middle of the ocean are my 2 fears

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
-Fear nothing, except fear itself.-

Fear is a very important human instinct. It can control the decisions that one will make in times of adversity.

I do many things that many people will be terrified of doing. The only reason I do these thing and pull them of and survive is because- I do have fear-. I control that fear to help with the desions I make. Fear is a very powerful tool that needs to be used with respect. If you trust in it and follow your instincts wholeheartedly you will become inmensly strong.
-No Fear- (mancho bravado) is really no brains.

Control your fear dont let it control you.

The Force be with you.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
There are fears that are useful and protect you and there are fears that have no use (such as fear of blood, etc, unusual phobias)

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
...fears...like others here, there is little I fear...

...what I do fear is, like Gazrok said, hurt to those I love and cherish...whatever happens to me is fine, no worries...bring it...hehehe *runs and hides under the bed*, but I dread the thought of one of my family being hurt and would do pretty much anything and everything to protect them...

...I do also agreed with Maddas' reply...that fear is human, and should not be 'feared', but faced up to...be mindful of it, but use it as a positive and work WITH it...rather than have it working against you. As was once said...well it went something like: "Courage is not the absence of fear, but action in the face of it"

...thats said, I do have some fears, one is just plain wierd...I fear Street Sweeper trucks...or more correctly the high pitched pulsing sounds they make...maybe fear is not even correct...they invoke something deep within me, a memory of great trauma...

Peace,
ALIEN

top topics

<<   2 >>

join