feel like casting a spell ? if yes read this life changing incantation

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
gather your problems - images if possible -
dim the lights so you can still see the images but not clearly
on the 13th minute on an hour
repeat this 3 times and turn off the light and repeat it 3 times with energy and force.
"the problem solving spell" a warloch who just wants to help you get your birth powers back.

I am the light, the light is with in me, the light surrounds me, the light protects me, I am the light.

edit on 19-11-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
repeat this 3 times and turn off the light and repeat it 3 times with energy and force.
"the problem solving spell" a warloch who just wants to help you get your birth powers back.

I am the light, the light is with in me, the light surrounds me, the light protects me, I am the light.

I repeat all of this for three times? That's a lot to remember in the dark

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I'm confused - how many times total?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

gather your problems - images if possible -
dim the lights so you can still see the images but not clearly
on the 13th minute on an hour

lol.
Why not invite a few demons into your life at the same time and party all the way to sheol (hell).

13 = rebellion and 3 = unclean trinity

dim the lights
Is this to make the room as gray and depressing as it is in Tartarus ?

You are not the light, because this ritual is spiritual suicide.

If you havn't witnessed any of the many hells, maybe you should. Then you won't do this stupid ritual again.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

You seem to be one hell of a "warloch" 1BornPatriot and I'm so verrry glad that I didn't run into you on magical grounds so far!

But now I'm warned and will stay out of your way where-ever you may decide to roam the realms of the astral plane - for the better.

By the way... isn't it warlock?
The spell-checker doesn't have any knowledge of your kin - but who knows all the "secret societies"?

But anyway - blessed BE and please...
...don't keep on dimming...

Ansar

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Interesting reply, but it seems to be just as ridiculous as the OP's. So those numbers are supposed to be evil, & will invite in demons??

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Raelsatu

Interesting reply, but it seems to be just as ridiculous as the OP's. So those numbers are supposed to be evil, & will invite in demons??

As ridiculous as the elite following numerology and lunar cycles since time began; lol

Did you know that 555 means death and in numerology 555 means change ?
555 days after Sept 11 2001 Iraq was invaded and suffered both death and change !!!

Demons walk amongst us everyday. Once a person does majik they lose all protection from Heaven. Then that person is open to 'alpha' level programming or suggestion. This is the same as advertising.

Then the demon will put evil thoughts into the persons head. Batman massacre anyone !!!
edit on 19-11-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Wow, its people who think like this that scare me more than any demon or hell.

You can actually winnow the truth out of reality, and discard it for the faerytale story that bad people are possessed by demons.

Holmes is a murderer with a mental problem. But you'd throw god at him and all would be well.

this is the stuff cults is formed on...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Please excuse my question Rapha but I'm a little confused here...

>Did you know that 555 means death and in numerology 555 means change ?

To what system does the 1st 555 belong if not to "numerology"?
But since I'm not native to this language it might be my fault?

Ansar

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Ansar

>Did you know that 555 means death and in numerology 555 means change ?

To what system does the 1st 555 belong if not to "numerology"?

Here is where i first found out about 555 meaning death.
www.cuttingedge.org...

March 20, 2003 was Day "555" since the attacks on 9/11. As we demonstrated in NEWS1789, the Illuminati intended the attacks of 9/11 to be the first blow struck for the appearance of Antichrist; therefore, it is highly significant that the Iraqi War -- planned since 1952 -- to be the trigger for the larger Middle East war, did not begin until day "555" after 9/11. Since the occultist believes "5" to be the Number of Death, and the greatest intensification of any number to be a triplicate, a "555" literally means "Highest Death".

Here is the numerology version of 555. Note it can also be 'negative'. Iraq had a negative change. The elite had a positive change.
spiritlibrary.com...

555 - Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life's flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Thank you Rapha for your answer.

Both quotes don't lead to a source where one actually can LEARN something about numerology.
Both sites deal with their interpretation of a sequence of numbers without stating from what system of numerology their conclusion is derived.

There are traditions in the east and the west.
The problem is that the west - WE - have no original numerological system. Ours was stippled together from Hebrew, Greek, Arabic, ... and since there are differences between those alphabets it should be REALLY hard to come to a conclusion with what numerical value some American word is connected with...
Then - when you translate this word into other languages - the numerical value will be totally changed. But the subject - in every language stays still the same.

So my first advice would be that you shouldn't believe what they tell you on those linked sites about numbers and their "meaning".
Go to the sources and educate yourself. After some time you may find that it very easy to say something - like they do - but that info has not to be TRUE.

Cheers

Ansar

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think this needs some explaining judging by the comments posted: no I am not a Warloch (Warlock), I was talking with a distant friend about all the troubles I made a joke that I need a witchdoctor to chase away the demons - he laughed and said I know one, do you want me to give him a call .... and thats how this began -
about an hour later - he called me - sounded like a normal joe - and he said I lost my way - I lost my light.
in order to get it back - do as the post suggested. as much as needed. but dont do it too much - he said it is very powerful spell and dont abuse the light - for it can harm as well as help. ????

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So than it's a joke?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
reply to post by Rapha

He simply is trying to offer a warning...

Spells and magic are detestable to God.. To cast spells is evil, even if you aren't wanting it to be, it still is a form of evil..

Rapha is correct...

Stay away from magic of any kind and use your own positive attitude to make your life better.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well - I have good news - I found a Job after 5 months on the couch ..... I report Tuesday at 9AM.... I have done nothing other than do the spell for a couple of times for a couple of days.... Most Excellent ... Thanks Roger

I think I will buy a lotto ticket ...
edit on 21-11-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

You misspelled Warlock.

Interesting idea though, I do quite a bit of meditation, but I think this probably won't cut it for me.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

about an hour later - he called me - sounded like a normal joe - and he said I lost my way - I lost my light.
in order to get it back - do as the post suggested. as much as needed. but dont do it too much - he said it is very powerful spell and dont abuse the light - for it can harm as well as help. ????

One's light can never be lost, if it were a bulb it can only be dimmed down to a level barely to see but it's never completely gone. Same for losing one's way, life's path is like a circle one can never leave it, it's the traveller that changes and it's perceptions of the obstacles on this path and even the path itself. You've had some changes in your thinking which creates problems - only you can change this back.

Anyway wishing your problems away isn't going to make you grow as a person. For each problem you can make up a solution and along the way you get insight into yourself and others because we are all human. Each problem and solution adds to your light, that's what makes people grow into independent characters.

At some point you'll feel like standing on a high mountain overlooking all of the world and understanding how each part of it works, there would be no agonizing doubt left in your mind. Not that you might like how every part works but it's better than not liking it but not knowing why or worse, being completely oblivious to what's going on around you.

Also not saying spells are useless or always evil as much can be learned by using them and it's effects. But it should be studied so one knows what one is doing, not just be repeated like that or posted on the internet without much explanation, which only the witch doctor could do.
edit on 22/11/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join