Preppers deserve to be classed as potential terrorists!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
remember the preppies of the 80's????

Well......

When they grew up, the nickname stuck with them, and they became preppers.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by survivalcat
I get a warning from admin now and I have not even reached 20 posts to start my own yet this fool who started the thread is allowed to continue this fool hardy thread of calling all preppers terrorists....says it all.

bye bye ladies.

Ah, but i didn't call all preppers terrorists.

I just said that the majority who stock up on all sorts of crap should be deemed either terrorists or potential terrorists.

I raised a point, one that should be seriously considered and studied...

So there go all the local super markets, they must be the new breeding ground for terrorist with all the variety of supplies there.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Most preppers are only interested in providing and taking care
of their own.This scenario that you are outlining is basically a
joke,not completely,but basically.
edit on 19-11-2012 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I suppose by this thread's definition there are some mighty happy terrorists and neighbors grateful to have them in New York, New Jersey and areas of PA and CT eh? Sandy sure brought out the terrorists this time I'm sure. All those stocks of food and paranoid thoughts that someday stores wouldn't be stocked and open for the purchase of anything the heart may desire.

Well.. I suppose more probably ought to become that 'kind' of terrorist given how FEMA is 0/2. No wins...and 2 losses. Katrina and Sandy. That makes a pattern by now and anyone not in the "prepper' business is the crazy one, IMO.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Tsk tsk tsk Daas. Controversial as always.

I would not label preppers as terrorists mate. I can understand your pov about some of them maybe gearing up for more than just some big disaster, or a zombie apocalypse.

I do however believe that 90 percent of them, are merely preparing for an unforseen future.

Better to be prepared than unprepared mate. Be ready for the unexpected.

vvv

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Then I suppose EVERYONE who made it through the great depression was a terrorist, because of their independent, self sustaining mentality. When I read between the lines here, you are saying that anyone with a will to survive... anyone wanting to preserve their way of life.... anyone wanting to shelter their family from hard times... is a "potential" terrorist. You are an ignorant clown, and when those hard times come about, and they WILL, I hope you enjoy digging through the local dumpsters for food, and I hope you enjoy your reliance for survival on a government who could care less about you.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Extrapolating with your logic....all people who wear hoodies, deserve to be classified as Gangstas...to be shot on sight...per your own Avatar....

What a ridiculous person you are....

Des

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I agree completely. Bet all the people calling you a troll are doing it from a muddy ditch full of beans at the bottom of their gardens.
I can't wait until December, its going to be funny seeing how much these sad people have spent on prepping for nothing. plus, if there was some kind of catastrophic natural disaster or "tptb" nuke us, what makes any of you think you'll have the slightest chance of survival?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Preppers are designed

The key is to implode the structure much like they did with Syria, Egypt....turn everyone against one another then send in black water teams for clean up. Separating wheat from the chaff

Draw out of the shadows and crevices the redneck I got mine Get yours, TAKES HARD WORK and sacrifice, Now watch this drive, bust you in the jaw love it or leave it, Jesus loves you if you love him types.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman

I agree completely. Bet all the people calling you a troll are doing it from a muddy ditch full of beans at the bottom of their gardens.
I can't wait until December, its going to be funny seeing how much these sad people have spent on prepping for nothing. plus, if there was some kind of catastrophic natural disaster or "tptb" nuke us, what makes any of you think you'll have the slightest chance of survival?

What's wrong with having a garden, and growing beans. I have a home way up the hill from my ditch....

I'm sorry you don't have a place to have a garden. You'd be amazed how much money you can save, growing and canning your own food. I feel sorry for you.

Des

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

zombie apocalypse.

You just touched on the mentally ill part of the OP's thread in my opinion.

If someone is prepping for a zombie apocalypse.....I would see them as mentally ill,not a terrorist,just mentally ill.
There is no such thing as zombies and the people prepping for that scenario are truly childish and\or mentally ill.
Its a fad in pop culture,nothing more.

For the rest of the thread.....

I am a prepper and i don't own a single gun.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I suppose by this thread's definition there are some mighty happy terrorists and neighbors grateful to have them in New York, New Jersey and areas of PA and CT eh? Sandy sure brought out the terrorists this time I'm sure. All those stocks of food and paranoid thoughts that someday stores wouldn't be stocked and open for the purchase of anything the heart may desire.

Well.. I suppose more probably ought to become that 'kind' of terrorist given how FEMA is 0/2. No wins...and 2 losses. Katrina and Sandy. That makes a pattern by now and anyone not in the "prepper' business is the crazy one, IMO.

As usual, someone writes something quite intelligent, everyone who doesnt read it properly thinks its aimed at them and goes on the offensive!
Why don't you all deny your own ignorance and actually think about what the OP has written.
He's not saying that anyone who fights for their own survival in a doomsday scenario is a terrorist, that would be ridiculous and you're all ridiculous for thinking that's what he meant.
He's saying that people who dedicate their whole lives to preparing for some catastrophe that has pretty much been predicted and hyped by some new age idiots, clearly aren't quite there, and could be classed as a danger to the rest of society.

And don't come back saying "but the mayaaaaaaans said sooooo"
No they really didn't.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Not all preppers do it in a ditch, nothing will happen in december, apart from prepper suppliers making a few quid out of it, and besides whats wrong with being ready for anything?
December means cold weather, icy roads means not many trucks making to the stores, empty stores means no food, no food means riots and then where will all you people who call preppers terrorists be?
Oh yeah thats right waiting for SOMEONE else to come along and help you.

And have any of you seen a preppers food store?
Bet you'd wish you know someone preppy when the stores are running low, or do you have enough 'beans' to make it through a couple of weeks icy conditions?
I bet you haven't got more than a weeks worth of spoilable food in have you?
Good luck, your certainly going to need it whether or not the heavens fall of tptb 'nuke us'.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I have a garden, it has peppers and strawberries and taters.
And palm trees.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith

Not all preppers do it in a ditch, nothing will happen in december, apart from prepper suppliers making a few quid out of it, and besides whats wrong with being ready for anything?
December means cold weather, icy roads means not many trucks making to the stores, empty stores means no food, no food means riots and then where will all you people who call preppers terrorists be?
Oh yeah thats right waiting for SOMEONE else to come along and help you.

And have any of you seen a preppers food store?
Bet you'd wish you know someone preppy when the stores are running low, or do you have enough 'beans' to make it through a couple of weeks icy conditions?
I bet you haven't got more than a weeks worth of spoilable food in have you?
Good luck, your certainly going to need it whether or not the heavens fall of tptb 'nuke us'.

No I've never seen a preppers food store.
I live in the UK, no ones paranoid enough here, honestly mention the "2012 apocalypse" to anyone and they will laugh at you.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The same person you label as a terrorist in my eyes is nothing more than a prepared human being that wants to look out for their families well being.

Some of us keep supplies to not only help ourselves but also our fellow man.

You are a delusional troll...carry on.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
To say it bluntly, your rant on “preppers” sickens me. A “prepper” is nothing more than a concerned citizen prepping for worst case outcomes. You dig down deep, preppers are nothing more than citizens working towards an outcome of being self-sufficient. What makes someone who strive to be self-sufficient in all aspects of life a terrorist?

I sir say you’re a one world order agent. For someone to come out and call self-sufficient people terrorists, would make you a government reliant, lazy, parasite, that relies on this fragile grid to survive. God forbid the local wal mart’s power goes out or no natural disaster comes your way, otherwise you’re going to starve to death.

You have no Idea how good you have, you have no idea how fragile this world is. It’s been documented time after time that countries and civilizations whom thought they were invincible fell by their own doings. If you think this generation is different and smarter than our ancestors, then you sir are gravely mistaking.

edit on 19-11-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
The same person you label as a terrorist in my eyes is nothing more than a prepared human being that wants to look out for their families well being.

Some of us keep supplies to not only help ourselves but also our fellow man.

You are a delusional troll...carry on.

Do you know what ignorance means? Try reading through the comments and considering his point. Like I said before, he's not calling everyone who wants to survive a terrorist.
The fact you think that is quite funny

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

"I sir say you’re a one world order agent. For someone to come out and call self-sufficient people terrorists, would make you a government reliant, lazy, parasite, that relies on this fragile grid to survive. God forbid the local wal mart’s power goes out or no natural disaster comes your way, otherwise you’re going to starve to death."
And I sir, say you're over thinking and letting your paranoia get the better of you.
Still, no ones answered my question.
What makes you think you'd even have a chance of survival if "tptb" nuked us?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Preppers deserve to be classed as potential terrorists

Preppers deserve to be classed as terrorists. Here is why:

1) A huge proportion of preppers are mentally challenged individuals, who think the world is going to end.

2) A huge proportion of preppers maintain an (obvious) survival mentality, which is dangerous when combined with the above.

3) A huge proportion of preppers own a stockpile of weapons of both minor and major variants.

4) A huge proportion of preppers have training in all sorts of things, ranging from weapons handling to survival.

5) A huge proportion of preppers own a lot of resources, allowing them to hold off for months on end.

Combined together, the preppers can be seen to be paranoid and/or mentally challenged individuals with combat/survival training. Furthermore, most of these preppers have a large stockpile of supplies, allowing them to operate (in whatever way they choose) months at a time.

This is why they deserve to be classed as terrorists.

Best demonstation of "thought police state is coming" or "precrime" I've seen in a long time.

Actually one can discern that civilization truly has circumvented darwinism - in former times I don't think the OP would have lasted five minutes. In Roman times I'd say the OP would have been the subject of a major sporting event.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join