Preppers deserve to be classed as potential terrorists!

page: 14
12
<< 11  12  13   >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by shelookslikeone
reply to post by daaskapital
 


Anyone reading this needs to report this TROLL


Again, this isn't a "troll."

I do believe some of the stuff i posted.

I get it. You're angry, but that is no need to complain. A lot of members responded in inappropriate ways, simply because they were angry. This is one thing that does need to be fixed...the average member's attitude on ATS.


You are not a moderator or an admin to this website. Who gives you the right to conduct a social experiment and call it anything but trolling?! I don't care who's attitude needs to be fixed, that's not up to you.




posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by shelookslikeone

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by shelookslikeone
reply to post by daaskapital
 


Anyone reading this needs to report this TROLL


Again, this isn't a "troll."

I do believe some of the stuff i posted.

I get it. You're angry, but that is no need to complain. A lot of members responded in inappropriate ways, simply because they were angry. This is one thing that does need to be fixed...the average member's attitude on ATS.


You are not a moderator or an admin to this website. Who gives you the right to conduct a social experiment and call it anything but trolling?! I don't care who's attitude needs to be fixed, that's not up to you.


I never said i was


I thought it would be interesting, that is all. I do not see it as trolling, because the thread itself has substance and revolves around a topic that does need serious consideration. I understand, but i think you may need to rectify your attitude


if you are angry, report me. I am more than happy to have a conversation with a moderator about this. Hell, i am sure some are even watching...



posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital
 





If anyone missed a recent post of mine, i have stated that this was merely a test, a PsyOp (if you will), to see how the members of ATS responded. Indeed, 95% of you responded in a way i foresaw, the other 5% actually conducted themselves in a different manner. Most of you failed.


Come now mate, I do not believe that for a second.

I am not saying you were trolling, but if you believed what you posted, this comment you just made is a weak comeback.

You knew you would get a lot of flack for posting this controversial topic, but rather than come back with this "it was a test" line, stick to your guns mate.

Because saying this now, sounds like a cop out. I am just stating what many will think.

vvv



posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
 


I am being serious.

While i believed some of the things i had posted; for the majority of the time i was writing to see how specific members reacted. While i knew what the general comments would be, i thought it would be interesting to gauge member's responses as a whole. To see different points raised etc. Obviously, most came back with "troll" and "Stupid OP." Others actually provided logical arguments. I thought it would be interesting to see how ATS as a whole responded to a very controversial and "hot" topic.

I was also willing to hold a logical and mature conversation with some, but most people obviously didn't want to...

I do not care one way or the other, how much flak i get from a thread...it isn't like i have always been the poster of love



posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Closed for review.





 
12
<< 11  12  13   >>

log in

join