Preppers deserve to be classed as potential terrorists!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

1) A huge proportion of preppers are mentally challenged individuals, who think the world is going to end.

You base this claim on what? You offer zero evidence of this bold claim that apparently all people who "prep" are mentally challanged.... At the end of the day, this is nothing more than an empty statement on your part with nothing real to back it up....

Try again.

2) A huge proportion of preppers maintain an (obvious) survival mentality, which is dangerous when combined with the above.

Wanting to survive is a bad thing? No... That's NATURAL.... survival is an instinct embedded in every animal. Including humans. Wanting to survive is very normal.... NOT wanting to survive would be the unhealthy thing....

3) A huge proportion of preppers own a stockpile of weapons of both minor and major variants.

Got to hunt for food some how.... Lots of people own weapons. So what? Weapons are tools and you seem to be assuming that all preppers would misuse and abuse those tools... You assume a lot.

4) A huge proportion of preppers have training in all sorts of things, ranging from weapons handling to survival.

..........So? So do the Military, Police, Forest rangers, Sherpa's, explorers etc.......

5) A huge proportion of preppers own a lot of resources, allowing them to hold off for months on end.

Lots of people own their own resources....That is a goal in the lives of most people... To own their own resources and be able to take care of themselves with out having to rely on others.... That is about as normal as it gets....

Combined together, the preppers can be seen to be paranoid and/or mentally challenged individuals with combat/survival training.

With all due respect, it sounds like YOU are the one being paranoid....I am not a prepper, but there is nothing wrong with prepping. To suggest that preppers are crazy, lack intelligence and should be terrorists?

Offensive at best.... Down right ridiculous at worst.

peace and love.
edit on 20-11-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Thanks mate, you too

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by daaskapital

troll much do ya? But Ok I'll play along for minute...

1) A huge proportion of preppers are mentally challenged individuals, who think the world is going to end.

Care to back that fabrication up with some hard evidence?

I don't have any hard evidence to give

Talk about speaking out your ass on something i have never seen a study done and given the fact that most preppers tend to keep a low profile it is virtually impossible to get any kind of accurate numbers or data on such a thing.

Thank you for agreeing with me here. Considering these preppers remain secluded and keep a low profile, they deserve to classed as potential terrorists. Who knows what they are up to.

Is this guy serious?? Just because people want to be prepared if something happens, They should be deemed terrorists??? Ok, you do know ,by definition, buy the government,
If you buy more than a weeks worth of food, your a terrorist.
if you buy ammo , your a terrorist
if you pay for everything in cash-your a terrorist.
If you cross your eyes and stick out your tongue, your a terrorist.

Ok that is just a few examples, NOW, do you realize most "families" buy food for a week, sometimes 2?
Should that deem them to be terrorists?/ I think not. The government is outta control as far as I'm concerned.
And yes, if you found yourself needing help, and a Terrorist will take you in, does that mean you will not accept his generosity, because he's a terrorist??

Ok, here's my take, I know alot of people, and you say they had mental deficiences(sp), I'll tell you what, I'd have them on my side anyday. believe that

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Congratulations

PsyOp was successful.
edit on 20-11-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

yeah you annoyed the crap out of a few people but it's nothing that cant be solved by telling you to pull my finger

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Sorry, you failed the test...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

you failed our test you suck

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

you failed our test you suck

You are real mature...

Grow up mate.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

well i would rather be as immature as lumping in self reliant people with people that the cia trained to carry out false flag attacks for a convenient label to put on people. you could try to be more empathetic towards preppers maybe? they should be thought of as innovators though they are only human and mental illness is an epidemic that infects people in government. hell if the same turd sammich gets re elected twice then america in itself is mentally ill, challenged, malfunctioning, scrambled, fizzled, and on a lot of crack to get the wool pulled over their eyes twice. dear agenda 21,

edit on 20-11-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

believe me, if shtf, youll be happy one of em takes you in
reply to post by pheniks

That's the last thing a prepper would do. They're all about their own survival. The last thing they want to do is take a stranger in and have them taking over their stash. If the world is in that much of a catastrophic state, I would rather not survive instead of living in the aftermath of crazies and gangs of savages. I would rather watch the show from above.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

ooh or in limbo amongst the shtf, you know just sort of there as a ghost maybe?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Have a cry about it why dont you all, you all know its true and why. your all carrying on like you've busted on a one night stand and claiming you were ruffied.
Now you might not like it but thats how it is, where were you when the Patriot act came in, how many of you voted Bush Jnr in for a 2nd term, how many of you were too caught up in the "msm fear campaign" to even wonder wear we would be in 10-12 years time.
well here we are sitting on our hands discussing why preppers are classed as terrorist and they are by law, not just because the OP says they should be but because they are. plain and simple, the majority of Americans were either too lazy or stupid to realise what was going on back then so suck it up.
Heres some lite and easy reading material, and for those of you that need pictures I've included those as well.

www.aclu.org...

usgovinfo.about.com...

epic.org...

And the big one

www.gpo.gov...

10th grade terrorist.

final summation

edit on 20-11-2012 by repeatoffender because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
Obvious troll is obvious.

Really?

I am being serious...

Preppers deserve to be classed as potential terrorists for the reasons i outlined...

You should be classed as a potential mentally handicapped person and banned from writing on ats ever again. Everything you wrote as arguments are admirable things, and your parallels to being insane only show where your own shortcomings are.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Congratulations!!
You just described FEMA and Homeland Security.
Cheers,
ATA

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

I don't understand the mentality of folks who are so in lock-step agreement with the tyrannical satanic globalists about marginalizing, terrorizing, labeling, . . . and eventually genocidally exterminating the

MOST PATRIOTIC, SOLID SOCIAL COMPONENTS; GREATEST SUPPORTERS OF FAMILY LIFE AND ALL THAT IS AND HAS BEEN GOOD about our Judeo/Christian culture and Republic.

Oh, right. I keep forgetting that rebellion thing.

Preppers happen to:

--be more alert;
--be better informed;
--understand true history more thoroughly and more accurately;
--understand the stages of moral decay; nations' decay--read Gibbon on the fall of Rome . . . far better than average;

--be more concerned about and better to help with those they love and are RESPONSIBLE for [of course, responsibility is somewhat the opposite of rebellion];

--be more dependable members of their community in a variety of crises situations.

. . .

. . .

Actually it is those hostile to preppers who are the far more alarming in their support of globalist tyranny;
--globalist tyrannical memes and propaganda;
--globalist labeling and marginalizing of those most telling the truth about globalism;
--globalist satanism, satanic abuse,
--globalist genocidal agenda 21
--globalist staging of WW 1, WW2 and looming WW3 all according to Albert Pike's demonized 'channeled' plans for the illuminati

THEY are the REAL TERRORISTS setting up and getting ready to light off what THE BOOK calls the worst time the planet ever has experienced or ever will experience again.

THEIR GOAL of forcing the world population down to 200-500 million is STARKLY HORRIFIC TERROR.

Yet here in this thread, we have someone claiming that those wise, perceptive and responsible souls standing up to such horrific satanic terrorists . . . that the good guys are the terrorists????

Certainly, as The Bible asserts . . . these END TIMES

ARE

when they call black white/ good evil . . . and the like.

May God have mercy on all of good heart toward Him.

Clearly our fellow citizens with such distorted constructions on reality will be part of the huntERS.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Preppers deserve to be classed as potential terrorists

Preppers deserve to be classed as terrorists. Here is why:

2) A huge proportion of preppers maintain an (obvious) survival mentality, which is dangerous when combined with the above.

3) A huge proportion of preppers own a stockpile of weapons of both minor and major variants.

4) A huge proportion of preppers have training in all sorts of things, ranging from weapons handling to survival.

5) A huge proportion of preppers own a lot of resources, allowing them to hold off for months on end.

Combined together, the preppers can be seen to be paranoid and/or mentally challenged individuals with combat/survival training. Furthermore, most of these preppers have a large stockpile of supplies, allowing them to operate (in whatever way they choose) months at a time.

This is why they deserve to be classed as terrorists.

To me this Screams I AM LAZY AND AM UNWILLING TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF OR FAMILY ..so I will LABEL all the "wise" ones as Crazies and Terrorists...THEY WILL BE THE ONLY ONES WHO HELP YOU when SHTF...!!! Time to WAKE up and Smell the Corruption in the AIR!! Threads like this are Ignorant and should be Deleted....TROLLS

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

*laughs* woooo did you push a button.

I think you need to specify the difference between someone who is prepping, say like the poster said, because they live in an earthquake zone, compared to the guy who has 1000 guns and 10k rounds of ammo who is gripping a rifle while squatting in a bunker.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by Wongbeedman

Originally posted by Swills

How is this not a troll thread and how is it that the Mods haven't locked it?

Maybe the mods respect other peoples opinions.

Oh yeah, because that's exactly what this thread is, an opinion based off of nothing but the OPs ignorance who only wants to piss people with said ignorance. Deny ignorance? Nah, and by the looks of it at least 1 poster got banned because of this stupid thread. It always amusing to see what threads they lock/delete while leaving others totally alone, hell even posting in them.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

You people are unbelievable.
I'm not trolling, I'm British and I'm expressing my opinion, and I can safely say the opinion of the rest of this country.
Golf66 that is a pretty big list of stuff you got there, present that to anyone over here and they will call you deluded, dangerous, and paranoid. Thats not me insulting you, that's just the rest of the worlds general opinion.
I kinda wish I was american sometimes, after all ignorance is bliss

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

"Only a small portion of the guns in my collection have been purchased from a dealer. Most are untraceable." And you're saying that's a good thing?!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

*laughs* woooo did you push a button.

I think you need to specify the difference between someone who is prepping, say like the poster said, because they live in an earthquake zone, compared to the guy who has 1000 guns and 10k rounds of ammo who is gripping a rifle while squatting in a bunker.

This is what I'm trying to specify!!!!
Of course, most the people on this thread calling the op a troll are the exact kind of paranoid lunatics you mentioned
edit on 20-11-2012 by Wongbeedman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjembeJedi

Preppers deserve to be classed as potential terrorists

Preppers deserve to be classed as terrorists. Here is why:

Combined together, the preppers can be seen to be paranoid and/or mentally challenged individuals with combat/survival training. Furthermore, most of these preppers have a large stockpile of supplies, allowing them to operate (in whatever way they choose) months at a time.

This is why they deserve to be classed as terrorists.

To me this Screams I AM LAZY AND AM UNWILLING TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF OR FAMILY ..so I will LABEL all the "wise" ones as Crazies and Terrorists...THEY WILL BE THE ONLY ONES WHO HELP YOU when SHTF...!!! Time to WAKE up and Smell the Corruption in the AIR!! Threads like this are Ignorant and should be Deleted....TROLLS

Do you really think, that if one of these scenarios came about, that the op would just sit back and let his family die because he's not some "crazy prepper"?
Come on, seriously! There's a difference between being able to look after yourself (a natural human instinct) and spending all your time preparing for some massive catastrophe that isn't even likely to happen.

Like I said before, you need to look at the meaning of the word ignorance.
And you need to learn that people have the right to disagree with your personal opinion.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

My husband would probably agree with you,he thinks that I
am nuts for all my prepping.One of these days I will be proven
right and he will be glad that I prepped!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join