Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Preppers deserve to be classed as potential terrorists!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidDiamonds

Welcome to ATS LiquidDiamonds. You bring up a very astute observation....

Des

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The only thing I'm capable of terrorizing is myself. I can't even watch horror movies.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Preppers deserve to be classed as potential terrorists

Preppers deserve to be classed as terrorists. Here is why:

1) A huge proportion of preppers are mentally challenged individuals, who think the world is going to end.

2) A huge proportion of preppers maintain an (obvious) survival mentality, which is dangerous when combined with the above.

3) A huge proportion of preppers own a stockpile of weapons of both minor and major variants.

4) A huge proportion of preppers have training in all sorts of things, ranging from weapons handling to survival.

5) A huge proportion of preppers own a lot of resources, allowing them to hold off for months on end.

Combined together, the preppers can be seen to be paranoid and/or mentally challenged individuals with combat/survival training. Furthermore, most of these preppers have a large stockpile of supplies, allowing them to operate (in whatever way they choose) months at a time.

This is why they deserve to be classed as terrorists.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidDiamonds
Imagine your at work and the babies are at daycare, you hear on the news the stock market has crashed, what if you leave work as fast as you can to the store but all diapers and milk for the babies are already gone? It would be a very sad day for these children if there parents didnt think of there welfare just incase...Say they didnt prepare, then these parents will be the dangerous ones because they will be desperate and will rob, steal or harm anyone for the milk there babies need.. while everyone else stays quietly in the homes feeding there children... Its because of love for there families people prepare...nothing more..

You took the words out of my mouth.
We live in the woods no mail box we have everything we need,winters comeing we will be snowed in for days/weeks.
I love it it means i dont have to go to the big city,We would be crazy if we didnt prep.
The Government wont do food drops in the USA,lol
& hey if all hell breaks out theres no place like home....

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheniks
reply to post by daaskapital

believe me, if shtf, youll be happy one of em takes you in

Or cut their throat and take all of their hard work for himself. Just how I see him after reading many of his comments on many other threads.

Just because people have a bleak outlook of the future and are willing to prepare for it doesn't make them a terrorist or mentally challenged. Hell, look at how many people believe in pretending friends and THEY don't get labelled with a tag of mentally challenged. ............................ Maybe they should be.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidDiamonds

Preppers deserve to be classed as potential terrorists

Preppers deserve to be classed as terrorists. Here is why:

1) A huge proportion of preppers are mentally challenged individuals, who think the world is going to end.

2) A huge proportion of preppers maintain an (obvious) survival mentality, which is dangerous when combined with the above.

3) A huge proportion of preppers own a stockpile of weapons of both minor and major variants.

4) A huge proportion of preppers have training in all sorts of things, ranging from weapons handling to survival.

5) A huge proportion of preppers own a lot of resources, allowing them to hold off for months on end.

Combined together, the preppers can be seen to be paranoid and/or mentally challenged individuals with combat/survival training. Furthermore, most of these preppers have a large stockpile of supplies, allowing them to operate (in whatever way they choose) months at a time.

This is why they deserve to be classed as terrorists.

There was this little Ant that worked all summer while the grass hopper called him mentally challenged, a terrorists
Then along came the Cold Mr winter the grass hopper became part of the food chain,Mr Ant hooked up with all of his resources, allowing them to hold off for months on end.& live, ever, ever after..

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wongbeedman

You're trying to troll about ignoring trolls.

I see what you did there.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Well, if they make it past the barbed wire, and all the booby traps, and the dogs and get to my door..... I would say they at least earned a meal and drink

Me a terrorist? Yeah, according to the retard letter agencies probably. But they label anyone other than them terrorists these days it seems. Leave me alone, I leave you alone. It's that simple.

Tp people like OP, just don't wander over to the country if SHTF unless you know someone. Pigs need food, they will eat anything, even humans we have to pop for trying to storm into our countryside
edit on Mon, 19 Nov 2012 19:52:06 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

No they shouldn't be, but I believe they already are considered so by DHS. I've read articles discussing warning signs, and they consider stockpiling food to be one of them.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Hold off from what . If they have to hold off something they were right and you were wrong . While they are eating ok you would be starving . Who is the nut then?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
A person or entity that plans and executes an act of terror against it's fellow citizens would be classified as a terrorist. Therefore, if a government agency is the one who terrorizes its own citizens to further an agenda ("ends justifies the means"), then it is, in fact, a "Terrorist" by definition. When the government which may have committed acts of terrorism against it's own citizens ("false flag attacks") starts calling its patriotic citizens terrorists...then it has lost its moral imperative to rule. Something to thing about.
edit on 19-11-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You are far off the mark ... Preppers will be the ones staying in or bugging out to a remote prepared location .... They will not be food rioting or stealing from their neighbors ...

In FACT, Preppers are being targeted because the plan and execute a plan. I see the government is worried about people who have a basic tactical knowledge of how to prepare a defense ....

this is the only reason why preppers are being targeted .....

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
Obvious troll is obvious.

Really?

I am being serious...

Preppers deserve to be classed as potential terrorists for the reasons i outlined...

#6 Because you say so

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Living paycheck to paycheck? You should probably prep as much as you can because you never know if you'll have enough money to get food next round. Especially if those unexpected expenses occur.

Being poor and NOT sucking on government teet= terrorists?

Ok I'll keep an eye out...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

what crimes have these Americans committed?

What violent acts have they engaged in...

In fact Op, how is mental health issues (which has no proof otherwise we could lock up all liberals and conservatives for the same insanity) a crime...

What part of the diagnostics manual is this assertion based on?

seems some here like to judge others because they have the horse sense to prepare for disasters...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Then I suppose EVERYONE who made it through the great depression was a terrorist, because of their independent, self sustaining mentality. When I read between the lines here, you are saying that anyone with a will to survive... anyone wanting to preserve their way of life.... anyone wanting to shelter their family from hard times... is a "potential" terrorist. You are an ignorant clown, and when those hard times come about, and they WILL, I hope you enjoy digging through the local dumpsters for food, and I hope you enjoy your reliance for survival on a government who could care less about you.

How about those Victory Gardens and saving tin foil during WWII?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Is this the specially challenged section of ATS?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Some preppers, IN MY OPINION, are indeed mentally "off", they are paranoid and have a big hate/anger for the establishment and government, possibly even for anyone else as well.

I think they live in a fantasy world from watching too many movies.

I have seen such people here on ATS already, people I would easily call "totally nuts" or in some way "confused".

And those people have stockpiled guns and ammo...

I am not saying MANY are like those, there might be a bunch of sane people as well, but...just saying...
edit on 19-11-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wongbeedman

Who says nukes are the only thing that can cause mass problems? Strikes, riots, civil disorder, protests can all be part of the scenario. Power grids going down unexpectedly, cyber warfare(probably from China), and oh yes how about food shortages due to issues stemming from production. Same problem as with communist Russia. Look, Cuba had a shortage of toilet paper a year or so ago. Cuba doesn't make it's own tp.

Water rationing, rationing of other resources. There are all kinds of possibilities.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
A small percentage of preppers COULD likely be terrorists.
Just like a small number of certain religious groups.
We are all just as likely as not.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join