It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preppers deserve to be classed as potential terrorists!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Preppers deserve to be classed as potential terrorists

Preppers deserve to be classed as terrorists. Here is why:

1) A huge proportion of preppers are mentally challenged individuals, who think the world is going to end.

2) A huge proportion of preppers maintain an (obvious) survival mentality, which is dangerous when combined with the above.

3) A huge proportion of preppers own a stockpile of weapons of both minor and major variants.

4) A huge proportion of preppers have training in all sorts of things, ranging from weapons handling to survival.

5) A huge proportion of preppers own a lot of resources, allowing them to hold off for months on end.

Combined together, the preppers can be seen to be paranoid and/or mentally challenged individuals with combat/survival training. Furthermore, most of these preppers have a large stockpile of supplies, allowing them to operate (in whatever way they choose) months at a time.

This is why they deserve to be classed as terrorists.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
Obvious troll is obvious.

Really?

I am being serious...

Preppers deserve to be classed as potential terrorists for the reasons i outlined...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm sure they have all of that to survive.

I doubt a nut planning a gunning spree is going to buy 6 years worth of raman.

They think something will happen, so they are preparing for it. Nothing more.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Daemonicon because: (no reason given)

link   
No hate my friend I would do as I was paid/told as well if I were you afterall an anonymous death among our society amounts to impotence and that is one goal of the people who manipulate you whether you would admit to it or not.

link   
By your own definitions every Armed force in the world would be classified potential terrorists as well?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Congratulations!!
You just described FEMA and Homeland Security.
Cheers,
ATA

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

believe me, if shtf, youll be happy one of em takes you in

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
By your own definitions every Armed force in the world would be classified potential terrorists as well?

Obviously.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I haven't had a good chuckle all day. Thanks!

Oh, wait, you're serious aren't you?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daemonicon
I'm sure they have all of that to survive.

I doubt a nut planning a gunning spree is going to buy 6 years worth of raman.

They think something will happen, so they are preparing for it. Nothing more.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Daemonicon because: (no reason given)

I agree, but you never know what could be going on in one's mind. People hold others hostage all the time by forcing them inside a building and fortifying it. A large supply of weapons and ammo would allow them to hold off for a fair while.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Don't feed it, folks.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

troll much do ya? But Ok I'll play along for minute...

1) A huge proportion of preppers are mentally challenged individuals, who think the world is going to end.

Care to back that fabrication up with some hard evidence? Talk about speaking out your ass on something i have never seen a study done and given the fact that most preppers tend to keep a low profile it is virtually impossible to get any kind of accurate numbers or data on such a thing.

Ok so now we can safely say that ridiculous false characterization is complete BS so I'd say that about ends thread...

/

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I wonder if you put the biblical character Noah in with your definition of "Prepper". He did after all spend a great deal of time on planning to survive, storing supplies, building shelter, gathering family and animals and just making a fool out of himself to those who drowned later. My best,

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
the same definitions apply to most governments more than to individuals..... especially as governments cause / perpetuate terrorism globally on a daily basis.....

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Everyone is a terrorist in the minds of the government, if anyone has prepared for an apocalypses its them, they are so paranoid and prepared they have predator drones and satellites and monitor every conceivable aspect of every ones lives, as they pursue global control, so it can be only theirs to control and terrorize.

we are just trying to survive, thats all, just survive

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

troll much do ya? But Ok I'll play along for minute...

Care to back that fabrication up with some hard evidence?

I don't have any hard evidence to give

Talk about speaking out your ass on something i have never seen a study done and given the fact that most preppers tend to keep a low profile it is virtually impossible to get any kind of accurate numbers or data on such a thing.

Thank you for agreeing with me here. Considering these preppers remain secluded and keep a low profile, they deserve to classed as potential terrorists. Who knows what they are up to.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join