It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paranormal ghost train horns everyday for months nov 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Here's yet another video where the train horns respond to something i say. If you listen closely you can hear the male voice intermitently saying something to me. You may not notice it right away, but i hear it. Ever since I stopped recording the horns have been blasting from all directions randomly, like just now as i finished typing randomly.
edit on 28-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
They took the train track up 15 years ago int he town i lived in and to this day late at night you can hear a train blow its horn...
Not paranormal there is a train track 11 miles away and in the night air when all is quite YES you can hear it lol

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KentuckyMan
They took the train track up 15 years ago int he town i lived in and to this day late at night you can hear a train blow its horn...
Not paranormal there is a train track 11 miles away and in the night air when all is quite YES you can hear it lol

Then why do all these train horn sounds sound as Im either saying, thnking or doing something? And why does it happen practicly all day long? Also they come from directions where there are no tracks and sometimes sound right over the neighborhood.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Here's a quick map I made of the area from Google Maps. The railroads are highlighted in green with the Shakopee Road crossing serving as the epicenter. I marked the distances to some of the crossings and railyards. I have no doubt you're hearing the horns, I'm just trying to help you find out if they're truly paranormal or not.

One way you can track trains coming through your area is to purchase a scanner and program in the frequencies from this link: RadioReference.com Railroad Frequencies. If you modify the scanner with a discriminator tap, you could use the ATCS Monitor software to visually see where trains are, if it's supported in your area. A family friend has this setup in his truck to get real time info on train locations so he can avoid crossings where a train is stopped or moving through slowly.
edit on 11/29/2012 by SSPI07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I for some reason cannot get the image uploader to work, but basicly the train that goes near my neighborhood travels from west to east. But the way I hear the horns sound is not like that. Ill hear one blast from the east, then later from the west or south. Also the real train I heard on tuesday and it sounds much different from the horns im hearing. On tuesday i recall hearing two instances of it's horn from two different locations traveling west to east. But i've been bringing it up when I see my neighbors and they all say the train does't come through that often.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I've lived near railroads throughout my life. For as many times you hear train horns, you'd have one of the busiest freight areas around. Being that I'm a Sensitive, I get some weird feedback from a few of your videos. I can't pinpoint what you're dealing with though. I've experienced a feeling of rapture whenever I've heard train horns since I was young. Might be a funny thing but if I was in your situation, I'd be feeling quite happy with the frequency regardless of its source. Where I live right now, I hear them off in the distance due to Norfolk-Southern having plenty of freight lines going through to the Norfolk International Terminal. There have been times that I've heard phantom train horns when I was younger while living in central PA with no trains going through a valley I lived in.

Best of luck on either calming your nerves with this or simply learning to enjoy the sounds of train horns, phantom or real.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Did a quick search on Google Earth with the cross streets you provided. While looking around the area to see why you are hearing In the search of rail lines in the general area around there. I counted at least six railroad crossings in about a four mile straight line running from the east northeast to the south southwest. As for why you are hearing them when no trains are running. You live close to an active rail yard that has trains arriving and departing the yard during all hours of the day and night. Federal Railroad Administration rules require that a train must sound their horn when departing from a stop and at anytime a train crew is performing yard or switching duty out on the mainline.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Spooky. I wish the train place would answer your question about when the trains come through. That would help your case that trains aren't coming through 24 hours a day like it sounds.
What's that clattering sound during your night videos?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
Spooky. I wish the train place would answer your question about when the trains come through. That would help your case that trains aren't coming through 24 hours a day like it sounds.
What's that clattering sound during your night videos?

That was the auto focus, i recently turned it off.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join