It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paranormal ghost train horns everyday for months nov 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

the train in this video is on the same line, just further northeast of my location. As the guy recording it confirms, it's rare to see trains come through, it's definetly not a daily occurance.
edit on 19-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

So here it is, I say towards the end "can i get one more train horn for this video?" seconds later distant sounding train horns.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
its just a train , probably a sd 70 according to my railfan buddy who collects loco horns.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
its just a train , probably a sd 70 according to my railfan buddy who collects loco horns.

Well im sorry to tell you this, but I haven't seen a train go through bloomington in a long time. I would like to get the schedule for the train what days/times it passes through the city. Then i could compare these sounds to that and proove im not crazy, these aren't trains making the sounds.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Heres one more i made at around 3:00am today.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I guess the tracks are being used for freight during the night, odd that they are sounding their horns though [shrugs]
edit on 20-11-2012 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalf
I guess the tracks are being used for freight during the night, odd that they are sounding their horns though [shrugs]
edit on 20-11-2012 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

If that sound were from a real train, it would have blown it's horn again within 5 minutes of the first, then again within 15 minutes but the last coming from the northeast. It didn't I only heard it from a westerly direction. Also when I hear these ghost horns sometimes they will sound a few times from the west, then the south. Then maybe hour or hours later ill hear one from the northeast, which makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Okay, first off, you may or may not have a train issue, but the way in which you are presenting the information here is setting you up for ridicule. In order to make a coherent point, you'll need to provide all the information first, not add things piecemeal.

1. Finding train schedules should be easy, hell I can get real time plane movement from my iphone, so look harder.

2. Source the tracks, you'll need to make sure there are no other tracks besides the one you say is not used much anymore. The fact that the wasn't used much does not mean it isn't used now or that another set is being used. The fact that the horn is blowing now, might indicate a new person(s) are using thought be closed tracks and now wish to warn - safety first.

3. Times, note the times for a week, see if there is a pattern. Just saying "I heard" isn't enough to mean anything at all. Get times so they can be checked with something else like schedules.

4. Walk down and take a penny and put it on the tracks, you'll know if a train is passing or not.

5. If the whole thing really is an issue, set up a tent next to the tracks and watch.

But do all of this BEFORE you post. Do the full blown research first, then ask for help if you can't figure it out, but at this point it sounds like too much ATS, "Fringe" and weed - not saying this is the case, but from this pov it sure looks that way.

When all else fails, make sure the train is not a overlap from another dimension, or just redirected trains from an issue down or up line.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Im doing my best right now, i've been calling for schedules or times they pass through but i get no replies. Like i said, i never before this heard horns from the south, and the ones from the west aren't happening properly according to physics. One intersection on normandale blvd just south of old shakopee rd. then again over old shakopee rd within 5 -8 minutes. That's not been happening, as you see in the videos they're too far apart. the best evidence i have is the daytime video of the train not being there, and i promise for as long as i've lived here (grew up here) i've only heard the train on like wednsdays or something. And had to stop for a train like twice in my 35 years here. There is just not as many trains as there is horn sounds happening.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I CAUGHT AN EVP!!!
I again caused the train horn sounds by talking and asking if they could sound for me. They did several times throughout the video. The EVP is very clear saying "no" to a question I asked to the train horns. This happened around the 11:00pm hour. i made another vid which I haven't posted yet of even more proof. The EVP occurs at 8:59

edit on 21-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I believe you OP, we have a ghost train near us too. I've always believed that the elements, earth especially with its stones, can hold emotions and memories. Maybe it's the gravel of the rail bed?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Well it's 1:30am and the train horns just blaired again, as they have been randomly all night. Interestingly if I face west, i hear them from that direction, but if i face east like i did at my neighbors house earlier, i heard them from that direction..another single horn sound as i finished that sentence..

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
In the start of this video im talking to my voices and at :33 seconds i hear an EVP. And another later on in the video but it's harder to hear. And I also get some train horns seemingly responsive to what im saying.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I havent heard the horns since it got cold and snowed yesterday. Most likely i would hear them once.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I kinda believe you bro, why would you go through all this effort and time just to screw with people but at the same time I would like to see more evidence before I fully believe it will be interesting to hear about the train schedule and stuff.
You should call them and make a fake complaint about the noise, and right the and there they may say "huh? but there are no trains running at those time?'

I remember when I would go and stay at a cousin of mines house that lived close to train tracks we would here these strange train horns like the real old steam engine horns that nobody uses anymore, was pretty creepy and would only happen late at night like after midnight.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

In this i capture more train horns, and also a suprise, two lights floating by in the backyard, one makes my cameras view turn off and on.
edit on 23-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
2 days later the train horns are back, well see how often they sound. im not gonna be making more videos for a while as im out of batteries.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I was hearing train horns and then founf out there's a railroad down about 5 blocks from here, but I also heard them late at night which is why I was looking at this thread. I haven't heard them in a while though, now.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hate to tell you this but that is a train you recorded. One that is probably a good three or four miles from your house. Sounds like a standard Nathan AirChime K5LA that is very common among rail lines here. Another thing that I did notice around 15:35 into the video is what sounds like the prime mover from an SD40-2 or an SD60 variation. Judging by the sound that is being made. It is the 645F series prime mover that was used in the Sd40 and SD40-2 series. If you listen in real close, you can hear that this train is actually in the process of throttling up out from a stop. Its one of the the best things you will ever hear in you life if you ever get the chance to be close to one. You keep saying that these horns are keeping you from talking when they sound. This is not actually the case. What you are hearing are the federally required horn sequence for all railroad grade crossings in the United States. The buzzing sounds that you are hearing are the turbos on the locomotives kicking in to add extra power so that the train can get moving at a quicker pace.

Just to give you an idea as to what you are actually hearing. I have posted a few videos to help you listen for the turbos to activate.
BNSF Yard Job throttling out of Aberdeen, South Dakota.

CSX freight train heading through Deshler, Ohio as it starts out on its journey.

You are hearing all of this due to where the air is less dense at night therefore the sound you are hearing actually occurred a few seconds before the sound was picked up on the camera's microphone. Its especially like that if you live down in a valley like I do when you can hear them coming for miles at night. In the daytime, you would not be able to hear sounds like this from a great distance. This is due to where the air is denser through the daytime than it is at night. This would explain why you are hearing these sounds more at night than you would in the daytime.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by gambon

Well im sorry to tell you this, but I haven't seen a train go through bloomington in a long time. I would like to get the schedule for the train what days/times it passes through the city. Then i could compare these sounds to that and proove im not crazy, these aren't trains making the sounds.

There is no way you can get that information unless.

1. You work for the railroad.
2. Know somebody that works on said railroad.

So that you can obtain said schedules. I should know that from first hand experience. I got the entire Huntington (West Virginia) Division Timetable for CSX Transportation from a buddy of mine whose an engineer with them. If I want to know when a train crew is called out for. All I have to do is call my dispatcher buddy works for them as well. This is deemed very sensitive information and it can be very dangerous in the wrong hands.
edit on 27-11-2012 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join