It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paranormal ghost train horns everyday for months nov 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Well i just spent the last several hours recording waiting to let you hear what i've been hearing, train horns. I narrarate and explain myself bit too. I apologize it's so long. I will be processing another video around 10:40pm tonight that i got of more strange horns, a shorter version. I couldn't really hear it in the video, but a buzzing sound came from the sky later in the video.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Don't want to diss your work but could you tell me when stuff is happening as I'm not looking forward to waiting for 35 minutes and "maybe" be disappointed.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
track to around 3:00 then to around 16:00

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I'm sorry, sounds like a train in the far distance, nothing spooky.

2nd, @16:00 I'm not hearing anything special, even with my great speakers

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

here's the second video i made, I guarentee you these are not trains your hearing. My next goal is to set up someone next to the train tracks to record while I record here at home, and show the footage side by side in syncronous time to prove there IS NO TRAIN.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD

I'm sorry, sounds like a train in the far distance, nothing spooky.

2nd, @16:00 I'm not hearing anything special, even with my great speakers

It's more like around 17:00 or after i think, if your that cramped for time i guess you shouldn't be here.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I watched the whole thing, I want my thirty five min back!

I'll give you the benefit and watch again with an open mind, but...

Okay, watched an IMO, how the hell do I know or not if there IS a "real" train in that
South direction. Am sorry bro but without labeling where this is an we are all
Supposed to take your word on this.. I call Fake an hoax, I can make the same vid
you did as soon as the next train swings by my town.

will you doubt me??

edit on 19-11-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Very interesting friend. On the first video the horn at around 3:20 is definitely louder than the second horn at 16:38, making it sound like it is moving away from you.

Video two's horn is more loud. Where were you when filming second video?

Could you bring a flashlight next time you film so people can see more of the area. If it really is a ghost train and not some random person standing out in a field messing with people, maybe you could walk the tracks while filming with a light source.

It could be that you are just being unintentionally hoaxed by some guy that has heard rumors of a ghost train.

It may be a real train. My idea for why the track sounded more bass like is maybe the train was carrying a really heavy load. I have a train track about a 3/4 mile from my house and sometimes the train has deeper rumbles than other times. One time I saw a train load of tanks go by and those sounded crazy because of all the weight on the train. Just an idea.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD

I watched the whole thing, I want my thirty five min back!

I'll give you the benefit and watch again with an open mind, but...

Okay, watched an IMO, how the hell do I know or not if there IS a "real" train in that
South direction. Am sorry bro but without labeling where this is an we are all
Supposed to take your word on this.. I call Fake an hoax, I can make the same vid
you did as soon as the next train swings by my town.

will you doubt me??

edit on 19-11-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

I promise it's no hoax, ill video interview my neighbors if i have to. i called the city weeks ago, they gave me a number to the train companies, who were reluctant to give me the times they come through west Bloomington. And I honestly don't think the south rail line is being used anymore. They use barges down there. I've got people next door who think it doesn't make sense, as well as other nearby friends. I personally don't care if you don't believe me, I just wanted to share what I experience. Sorry it waisted your time. Also I know for a fact the train comes through this town like 1-3 times a week monday through friday, and never have i heard the horn as loud as i do with these.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942

I was in the front of my house on the second level porch, 2 hours later...this city has noise regulations and trains aren't allowed to travel after certain times here.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
crazy I was hoping they would be similar to my steam train noises I recorded. Even know the railway that is being used is 20km from me and the line west to that isn't being used at this stage its closed because they got allot of maintenance to do.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by mcx1942

I was in the front of my house on the second level porch, 2 hours later...this city has noise regulations and trains aren't allowed to travel after certain times here.

That is very interesting friend. My only other guess would be some sort of military use of tracks.

It would be interesting to watch a documentary style video on this. I definitely would try to film interviews with your neighbors and city council members. Take tons of notes and do this as scientific as you can. To be able to prove strange anomalies, the public needs to be shown a plethora of facts.

Since two cameras apart can be filmed at anytime and hard to prove, maybe you could have a friend film with you as you film. You could still cover ground, just stay within each others view. Just some ideas.

Funny, as I end this post I hear the horns from my local train tracks. Very poetic

edit on 11/19/2012 by mcx1942 because: spelling mistakes

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The horns are still going on randomly, i just went out for a smoke and the second i stepped out the door i heard several blasts of a horn sound.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Try listen to the ground.

I'm just wondering if these underground tunnels thats in place apparently, if they are meant to be so secret, why is there the need to use a horn underground?

makes no sense.

Also it would not be on train tracks, it would be all Mag Lev trains, if they built a infrastructure like that.

Save track maintenance, bogie's repairs,

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

This whole ghost train activity is fascinating. When I was young (maybe 3yo through to 5yo) I used to try to fall asleep but the sound of an old fashioned steam train chugging away on the tracks used to keep me awake and I live no where near a train track. It used to scare me so much and am a bit irked by them still to this day.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Here is the best proof i've got so far that these sounds are not coming from real trains.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I am very intrigued by this. You live very close to those tracks, so if a train was really there you should of saw it. This is very perplexing. I look forward to see what evidence you gather over the following days/weeks.

I think for your next video, maybe you could try walking the tracks and trying to pinpoint the exact direction the sound is coming from. I would make notes of all the times and directions you hear the horns from.

You may be able to connect a pattern to these occurrences, which may help to find the answer to this.

Keep up the good work friend.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have to really ask, OP, are you trolling?

You live near train tracks, you hear trains, but you claim there are no trains? There are trains, they are sounding their horns, there is no mystery here.

FYI, you know sound travels faster and is clearer at night, right? The temperature is lower, and sound travels better through cooler air. In addition, there is less background noise from daytime traffic. So if you're suggesting that the "ghost train" sounds louder and should be closer than the ones you hear in the day, you're just confused by the fact that sound travels faster and cleaner at night.

I live with train tracks about three miles away, and I hear trains coming through the station all the time. At night, those sounds are louder, to the point where I can clearly hear the rhythmic sounds of the tracks and the horn too. This doesn't mean that at night there is a ghost train closer to my house.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Did you watch my most recent video by chance? I promise im not trolling, just trying to prove what im hearing is not actual trains but something else making the sound of train horns in my neighborhood, believe what you will though.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Given the name Old Shakopee Road in your last video, I was able to pull up a map of the area. There appears to be some railroad tracks two miles south of where the tracks cross Shakopee Rd along State Highway 13. That is the same direction you're hearing the sounds come from. There is also a small railyard about three-and-a-half miles southwest of where the rails cross Shakopee Road.

Since sound travels better at night, I will guarantee you're hearing those tracks. I have tracks about 3,500 feet north of where I live and hear them quite well at all hours (both the horn and the train moving on the tracks). There is also a track a little more than three miles south of my home that I never hear during the day, but I can hear quite well at night. Growing up, I lived about a half mile from a railyard and the trains there used the shorter horn blasts, like in the video, to relay signals.

As far as the walking sound in your yard and the voices, that could be paranormal! But I really do think the train horns can be attributed to real trains.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join