It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I stay or should I go now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Say sayonara and send her packing... theres 7 billion people on this planet women are dime a dozen you can easily find a much better one.... then again... you may be better off ignoring my advice as have a dozen ex-wives and two current wives....
edit on 18/11/12 by Expat888 because: drunken tengu playing....

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
She's cheating. End it and save yourself some dignity.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You deserve better than being used. Believe me, you will find someone else, someone better in time.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by boncho

I would do the same to her though, find someone first, and then when you are ready to leave drop her.

Not the best of advice,Boncho.
It's not like it's highschool or similar.
Give her a smooth transition out,because of the kids,and move on.

Life is high school. It never ends.

As for the kids, I'd suggest contacting the sister when getting close to the separation, to let them know they made need to be of assistance.

The kids are all the more reason the woman shouldn't be running out on the guy.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Life is high school. It never ends.

You are correct in that sir,and for that I give you a gold star.

The drama,the pettiness ,senseless bunch of crap that we as humans can carry on about is crazy...
Common sense has fled the scene.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
She was stressed so she had to dump her kids on you and go stay with her ex lover for a few days? lmao
That is the most childish insane excuse i`ve ever heard for being a poor parent and a cheater.

She is a complete loser,run, run fast and run far away from this pathetic excuse of a mother and girlfriend.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I'm so sorry u have to go through this. I bet you can't think of anything else other than 'I wonder what she is doing right now, I wonder if she is really WITH HIM?" when she is not with u. That is no way to live. You are consistantly stressed. Its unhealthy. And its stories like this that make me want to drop my career and open up my own 'cheaters' business, like u see on TV, lol (sorry, but it just disgusts me). Let me guess, its not just ATS telling u to leave, your friends and family were also prob telling u to GET OUT months ago. If not, they are being nice by not telling u. (If they were for real they would have sat u down a long time ago). why? Because they can see what is going on. And u want things so bad to be like they were, and even though they are not, u make excuses for yourself everyday as to how they are, or how things are gonna change. Guess what? They are not. The whole foundation that makes a relationship tick, is trust. Dude, she threw that out the window the first time she step foot into that other mans house.

I know how bad u want to 'catch her in action to prove to yourself what is really going on here. But let me tell me tell u something, u don't need to go broke hiring a detective (u thought of it, already, right?) All u need IS YOUR HEART. Think about something: u having the need to ask complete strangers on a message board should tell u something. U don't need our responses to tell u what's really going on. U already know. What u seek is those who have gone through similar situations and a time to heal from saying goodbye.

My point of response is to PREPARE u for what's to come. Its for u to not MAKE THE MISTAKE, AGAIN, and say, 'we made up. U will be lying to yourself. Because the minute u grow some balls, and stand up, and resfuse to be treated this way, is when SHE IS GONNA COME CRYING back to u. And to be honest, she prob will truly end it this time. Because u have done something out of charactor and she knows your serious. Remember one thing:

Once a snake in the grass, always a snake a snake a grass.......

Until u let this awful situation go away, FOR GOOD, will u find that special someone who WANTS TO BE WITH YOU. You. Its time you let that happen. And its times like this that mask that, u prob think I will never find anyone. U won't, because the negative energy and crap in your life right now. As soon as u say goodbye, and live for yourself, the universe will align and that special someone will be able to find u. Just don't look too hard

Good luck, I feel your pain, been there done that, learned the hard way, twice. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. Now go find happiness, and get rid of that negative crap in your life. For good!!!!and please....leave the snake in the grass...not in your bed.

Luv n light-
Steph

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Theophorus

If your going to mention one of the best songs from The Clash, then I think you should go.

Turn your volume up

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CheeseCurd

Oh yea, and DONT DO THE, 'can we just be friends'. Its a joke and no such thing. When i mean over, I mean no more communication. If u let it, it will be nothing more than mind games. Be the bigger person.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Shes cheating. I'm shocked she hasn't already started claiming you're cheating. Women always cheat more than men do. Kick her ass to the curb. I wouldn't put up with that # for a heartbeat. Seriously, she wants you to watch the kids while she gets away? What about when you need to get away?

Infact, kicking her out is too easy. I'd have some fun with this before you kick her out. Got an ex? Female friends? Leave her with her kids and go to an ex or hot girls house for the weekend so you can hang out with friends. See what she does...
I'm a troll though, and you know this is jumping from the frying pan to the fire.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CheeseCurd
reply to post by CheeseCurd

Oh yea, and DONT DO THE, 'can we just be friends'. Its a joke and no such thing. When i mean over, I mean no more communication. If u let it, it will be nothing more than mind games. Be the bigger person.

For me "can we just be friends" after a breakup = "Lets get drunk and screw with no strings attached". did that with my last ex for about 8 months after we broke up. Was way better than dating her. I would definitely always try to be "friends". You don't have to ever actually talk to them if you don't want. It's the same crap they do to us.
edit on 19-11-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for all your responses.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Always, man. I know this isn't easy to accept. If it were me, I'd much rather end it before she did. It's going to hurt a lot worse otherwise.

Good luck to you. There are plenty of women out there that value their significant other. Don't even stress it.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Should I stay or should I go now?

You should go...Now. Get rid of her she is just using you.
edit on 22-11-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join