It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iphone App That Tracks Chemtrail Tankers in Real Time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

The trouble with you is that you require a 'Now Hear This' from some bureaucratic loudspeaker in order to tell you what is what. Luckily, for DOD, they data mine and go with the results irregardless of sense or ethics or popular opinion or what current 'science' is telling them. Lucky for them; unlucky for the person downloading flightradar on an android.

Seriously do you believe the DOD has the time to waste on someone such as yourself when you are just 1 of 327,577,529 cell phones that get used in the USA not to mention the throw away phones that get used?

en.wikipedia.org...

You have a better chance of hitting the lottery...

100,000,000 to 1 before you will have the DOD data mine your info...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Seriously do you believe the DOD has the time to waste on someone such as yourself when you are just 1 of 327,577,529 cell phones that get used in the USA not to mention the throw away phones that get used?
You have a better chance of hitting the lottery...
100,000,000 to 1 before you will have the DOD data mine your info...

Seriously?? These numbers are meaningless in an age of super computers. You're living in the past.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Seriously?? These numbers are meaningless in an age of super computers. You're living in the past.

So now were talking about super computers, I thought this was about using an app on an android phone?

Way to wander....

You really don't understand it do you?

The odds of someone from the Gov't caring about your personal information while using this app is slim to none. Unless now you have done something that has gotten the attention of a certain few then I would worry, but the unimportant person that uses this app has nothing to worry about.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Not a single mention of cloud in the article...

The trouble with you is that you require a 'Now Hear This' from some bureaucratic loudspeaker in order to tell you what is what.

Any actual evidence at all would be a start.

Like when you say the link between "fake cirrus" and drought is now well established that yuo show us the actual link - instead of an article that says no such thing.

Luckily, for DOD, they data mine and go with the results irregardless of sense or ethics or popular opinion or what current 'science' is telling them. Lucky for them; unlucky for the person downloading flightradar on an android.

Ok - so you don't have any evidence to support this at all - we get that.

Got any evidence the DOD data-mine anything on android...or any other phone? Or are monitoring anything remotely to do with flight radar...other than your own imagination that is??

While you're still waiting for an announcement, this world, as we know it, will pass away and DOD electronic surveillance will cease to exist and DOD will have to go back, way back, to sneaking and peeking under a tent flap for their intelligence.

lol - yeah - you do have a sense of the absurd alright!

edit on 25-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

The odds of someone from the Gov't caring about your personal information while using this app is slim to none.

You're not getting what I'm saying. 'Personal' is not a term that applies in DOD mega-data sifting. Personal information is readily available as long as a person is on the grid. There is no need to mine for personal information. Data mining, in a DOD sense, is for target acquisition. And the preferrable time frame for target acquisition is before damage control. Before damage control involves profiling and prediction of behavior, kind of a minority report scenario.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join