Originally posted by LeatherNLace
Originally posted by neo96
What the next 4 years are going to look like in a nutshell is exactly what the last 4 years have looked like
4 more years of being told I hate poor people
4 more years of being told I hate women
4 more years of being told I hate African Americans
4 more years of being told I hate Hispanics
4 more years of being told I hate Gays
4 more years of being told I hate the middle class
4 more years of being told how evil corporations are
4 more years of being told how evil banks are
4 more years of the mass media ignoring everything inherently wrong with the current administration
4 more years of how the GOP is obstructionist.
4 more years of tax the rich
4 more years of the liberal superiority complex from a party that claims everyone is "equal"
4 more years of "like how totally awesome Obama and the Democrats are".
4 more years of Blame Bush which makes Bush the longest serving Potus in US history.
4 more years of truth.
Are you enjoying your sour grapes? Need some spilled milk to go along with it? How about a nice vintage glass of whine? Here, have a waaburger and
cries. You come across like a sore looser and especially come across as a drama queen.
edit on 19-11-2012 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)
No, he comes across as accurate and factual! Can you refute anything he posted? The historical data demonstrates that this is EXACTLY what is in
store for anyone who has a differing opinion than the Democrats! Instead on engaging in thoughtful debate, the pointless ad hominems get bantied
Let's talk about your "Truth" for a moment....
We have a president who has promised unparalleled transparency. Here is what we have received instead:
- ALL of Obama's records remain under guarded lock and key.
- Obama's appointed head of the EPA is using fake email accounts to avoid FOIA review of EPA policies and practices.
- We still know nothing about the gunning walking program, "Fast n Furious", because Obama has elected to hide everything behind Executive
- Benghazi remains a total mystery but evidence doesn't just suggest, it reeks, that the Administration is lying and obstructing a federal
- His lies about lobbyists not being a part of the Administration and now he employs more than any other president.
- His use of "Signing statements", which he excoriated Bush over, to change laws he doesn't like
- His use of Executive Orders to create laws and regulations that he wants but no Congress would ever pass.
- His continued disregard for the Constitution, the rights of states and the rights of citizens.
- Selective law enforcement by the Attorney General's office that disregards enforcing laws and legislation that run counter to this
- While he was a Senator and while campaigning, he labeled as "Irresponsible" and "Unpatriotic" increasing the debt limit while overseeing a.) the
largest deficit spending in Presidential history - more than all others combined, b.) a reduction in our credit rating and c.) NO BUDGET for the past
- A stealth increase in Americans on social welfare programs; a 50% increase in Americans on food stamps, a 30%+ increase on the number of Americans
on welfare and over a 100% increase on Americans collecting disability! While simultaneously reducing restrictions and requirements for those taking
- The requirement to buy a product or be penalized in direct violation of the Constitution. Which, by the way, was touted to drive insurance costs
down while they continue to spiral ever higher!
- De facto Amnesty through selective enforcement of INS laws without Congressional approval.
- Continued negligence on restructuring organizations that are "Too big to fail" or even reigning in Wall Street and the banks.
- A clandestine desire to raise energy costs on fossil fuels to force a "green" economy on a country that can barely afford to sustain itself on a
semi-affordable fossil-fuel economy.
- A foreign policy that continues to destabilize an already volatile Middle East.
- A wanton disregard for our allies and a need to balance our goals with theirs.
I could continue for pages, but hopefully you get the point. And you want to make the RIDICULOUS claim that we are going to experience 4 more years
of "Truth"??? Are you out of your mind???