It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the next 4 years are going to look like

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I'm afraid for what the next four years is going to be. After two years of an Obama presidency, my family has continually been one paycheck away from being homeless. We have sold everything. We sold the flat screen we got for Christmas one year in lieu of an old 1989 tv. No cell phones, no home phone. Sold my sofa and matching chair, tables and lamps. Sold my bedroom furniture and kept our mattresses. Sold off the computer. All I have is the kindle I got for Christmas and we keep this so I can keep in touch with relatives far away. I sold my kitchen table and chairs and got out the card table to use. We are in bad shape now. I don't see much hope for my family and I. As a person who has never taken welfare, we had to go to welfare after I lost my job last fall. it was a moment of humiliation for me. My parents never raised me up to take off the system and to work hard for everything I got. Glad mom and dad are not around to see this day. My husband and I had to send our daughter off to my aunt for a month, because we didn't have electricity and could not pay the bill. I had two tires go flat on the car and once we struggled to get tires put on the transmission went. I need surgery to remove my gallbladder. I have been in constant pain for two months, and nursing it as best I can with remedies that won't work for me. I have no insurance so the doctor says they can't take it out until it becomes critical, infected or I become jaundiced. So I wait until either it goes bad, or quits hurting me.

I just don't know what tomorrow will bring for us. All we can do is put one foot in front of the other and keep walking, but to where, I don't know.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Aisling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Grab a bottle of coconut oil and dilute it in water. It's roughly $20 - lasts a full year. Drink the stuff... It's anti-microbial and anti-fungal. Brew a bunch of green tea (anti-oxidant) to go with it. A pack of 40 total is 3-4 dollars. I'd suggest vitamin C as well. Do a search on ATS for liposomal type. These suggestions should reduce bile build up in addition to being "easier to stomach" than surgery - cost/ pain involved.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Thanks Americanist. What will coconut oil do? How much oil would I dilute to how much water? I appreciate the tip.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling

Thanks Americanist. What will coconut oil do? How much oil would I dilute to how much water? I appreciate the tip.

Short answer: Ridding your body of cellular/ digestive waste much easier and faster than normal.

Monitor your right-quadrant pain with the actual consumption level... Since you're on a budget, use it somewhat sparingly though.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I think you are reflecting on the past four years, the next four years are going to be so different that we can't even comprehend them yet. I was wondering why I was having a mental block on picturing the future past the end of this year, and then I watched The Matrix: Reloaded last night.

The Oracle said we have already made our choices, we are here to understand why. And that we can't see past the choices we don't understand. This tells me that none of us are able to see what is coming because it is past our comprehension.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Originally posted by Aisling

Short answer: Ridding your body of cellular/ digestive waste much easier and faster than normal.

Monitor your right-quadrant pain with the actual consumption level... Since you're on a budget, use it somewhat sparingly though.

Thank you again. I will give this a try as soon as I can. Castor oil packs actually sent me into a world of pain, far worse than I was having.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
I think you are reflecting on the past four years, the next four years are going to be so different that we can't even comprehend them yet. I was wondering why I was having a mental block on picturing the future past the end of this year, and then I watched The Matrix: Reloaded last night.

The Oracle said we have already made our choices, we are here to understand why. And that we can't see past the choices we don't understand. This tells me that none of us are able to see what is coming because it is past our comprehension.

Interesting that you mention this. Because most of my life since childhood, I could vaguely see things that were coming for me, especially in dreams. But since 2010, I see nothing further. This concerned me, but I feel a sense of peace in reading your post tonight.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
What the next 4 years are going to look like in a nutshell is exactly what the last 4 years have looked like

4 more years of being told I hate poor people
4 more years of being told I hate women
4 more years of being told I hate African Americans
4 more years of being told I hate Hispanics
4 more years of being told I hate Gays
4 more years of being told I hate the middle class
4 more years of being told how evil corporations are
4 more years of being told how evil banks are
4 more years of the mass media ignoring everything inherently wrong with the current administration
4 more years of how the GOP is obstructionist.
4 more years of tax the rich
4 more years of the liberal superiority complex from a party that claims everyone is "equal"
4 more years of "like how totally awesome Obama and the Democrats are".
4 more years of Blame Bush which makes Bush the longest serving Potus in US history.

4 more years of truth.

Are you enjoying your sour grapes? Need some spilled milk to go along with it? How about a nice vintage glass of whine? Here, have a waaburger and cries. You come across like a sore looser and especially come across as a drama queen.

edit on 19-11-2012 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Deleted
edit on 19-11-2012 by SilentKillah because: Double post

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Thepump

And just why do people think that?

Tax the rich coming, the care act coming to play on a already lousy economy.

Have any idea who captain's, and flys those evil rich's yachts,and jets?

Have any idea who builds those evil richs homes?

Those maids,and gardeners?

All middle class.

And then have any idea how much property tax someone is paying on a million dollar mansion and decide to let that second or third go?

A millionaire who owns a million dollar home pays 10k in property taxes.
edit on 18-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Well I own a 146K home and pay 6K in property taxes. How fair is that?

If a person makes 50 million a year and can't pay 1 - 2 million in taxes and continue to run a business, something is seriously wrong. Especially when I make less than 100K and can still pay 8K in income taxes and throw in the 6K property tax on my home and 1K property tax on my vehicle. Keep supporting your corporate buddies who don't give a damn about you all you want. I'll support them when they can gain a heart and actually care for their employees instead of working them 12-16 hour days on salary with no overtime pay. I see it happen every day in the DoD contracting industry.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Or are you going to just stay bitter and see it all crash and burn, just so you can say "I told you so?"
~Heff

Tired of people making 1,000 threads every single time something political happens, and then it turns out the whole point of the thread was a bashing fest. Does it really kill to criticize and offer opinion on how it SHOULD be done? Or say your point of view? No. Every time it's just

"I hate this! Change it now! I don't care what you change it to! Waaaaa~"

There's a point where it gets old, you know.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Thank you, Aisling. This is the same for me. I could predict the entire Bush Presidency from the point he was elected. I am glad you have found peace.

I am sure in the end, everything will be figured out for the best. I am not so sure about the intermediate time period.

On second thought, that's a lie. Prepare for disaster but always remember that it will not last, even if there seems to be no hope.
edit on 19-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well you must be going to extraordinary lengths to make changes to our great nation in order to make it a more perfect union, right? I mean since you're so upset and everything's going to hell and all

...Oh you're not? You're just whining on the internet about it?

Well, by all means, carry on. But don't be surprised when absolutely nothing changes and those you don't agree with continue to progress without you

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
All answers are wrong, including your initial assertion. Universe is way ahead of us all and will implement it's simple solution, over the next four years. All of the crap mentioned, will be replaced with a wonderful teacher called, the struggle to keep body and soul together. Works every time because it gives almost instant refocus. Folks, are you ready for an abrupt change of agenda? Well, ready or not, here it comes.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Here is how I see it:

Israel will be invaded. Syria will suffer a devastation in Damascus and so will Jordan. Cities will be destroyed in the West. A peace plan will follow and be broken in 3.5 years (2014-2015). After this, peace will come in 2018 and Egypt, Syria and Israel will join together as a new commerce entity to heal the world. The worst of it will happen in 2014-15 and this will be a time of trouble on Earth that we have never seen or will ever see again.

The peace plan will come before the first of the year if I am correct. If not, it comes shortly after. Either way, we'll see it happen. The one that initiates the plan will be seen as a great leader and the world will embrace the ones backing the plan. It will include a new Carbon Tax plan to save economies and the Earth. UNESCO will be involved in this along with the UN. Keep your eye on the biosphere reserves as a new monetary system of finance and trade. Humans will be marked for the system or they do not participate. Money will still be used, but will be worthless for the most part. The entire plan will fall apart and Babylon will be destroyed by the attempt to rule the world. Voluntary noncompliance will be the reason. Many Christians will be killed because of this. The world will see this and overthrow the experts in the law who created the system (Builders - Masons who rule).

Then again, I could be wrong. This is my view of what is foretold in scripture. Genesis 37-50 is key to this and so is Isaiah 17 and 19.

edit on 19-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Ron Paul & Sanders & others were the reason there was one small audit of the Fed so far. Whether you believe it or not it did happen and secret bailouts were revealed. But if you think Dr. Paul was done with the Fed because of one small audit you'd be kidding yourself. Ron Paul is pushing for total transparency, that's why he's still screaming.

But hey if you don't believe Sanders then how about Forbes?

The Fed's $16 Trillion Bailouts Under-reported

www.forbes.com...

The media’s inscrutable brush-off of the Government Accounting Office’s recently released audit of the Federal Reserve has raised many questions about the Fed’s goings-on since the financial crisis began in 2008.

The audit of the Fed’s emergency lending programs was scarcely reported by mainstream media – albeit the results are undoubtedly newsworthy. It is the first audit of the Fed in United States history since its beginnings in 1913. The findings verify that over $16 trillion was allocated to corporations and banks internationally, purportedly for “financial assistance” during and after the 2008 fiscal crisis.

edit on 19-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Wow! Thanks Nostradamus.

Can you put all this in a quatrain for later?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Hmmm and what political party created income taxes?????

www.infoplease.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Why so bitter neo? Your daddy going to be taxed harder now??

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It does not matter who is elected the policies will remain very similar.

The real problem is a abuse of power. So logically the solution would be to limit the power we give to elected and unelected officials.

Anyways... tyrants are tyrants no matter what party they belong to or what hollow empty promises they make in their scripted speeches.

Romney is the same as Obama simply because the same political entities have great influence over both of them, and we know that influence drives and directs the White House agenda.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join