What the next 4 years are going to look like

page: 18
51
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74
 


The corporate crybabies are in charge and cheering more for those corporate products, healthcare,birth control, education and everything else they deem to be "rights"

Because that money ends up in corporate pockets but why let common sense get in the way of ideology.
edit on 20-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TownCryer
Hey, OP! Do you think that sometime over the next 4 years you and your crowd will stop whinning long enough to accept reality - that the majority of people in this country didn't like what Romney was selling?


someone just suggested to me that the Great ObamaSuperDepression may deepen over the next 4 years and that Obama may end up with a third term. How could that be? Well the same way Obama has been running all over the Constitution and going around Congress and signing EO's and turning over sovereignty to the UN.



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 




The corporate crybabies are in charge and cheering more for those corporate products, healthcare,birth control, education and everything else they deem to be "rights"


Those things most definitely are Rights but you do make a point as to why those things should be socialized and in the hands of the People, not private interest, not corporations and not government.



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by TownCryer
Hey, OP! Do you think that sometime over the next 4 years you and your crowd will stop whinning long enough to accept reality - that the majority of people in this country didn't like what Romney was selling?


someone just suggested to me that the Great ObamaSuperDepression may deepen over the next 4 years and that Obama may end up with a third term. How could that be? Well the same way Obama has been running all over the Constitution and going around Congress and signing EO's and turning over sovereignty to the UN.


Hyperbole. There is no "Great Obama SuperDepression". There will be no thrid term. All Presidents run over the constitution and have done so since it was written. No sovereignty has been given to the US run UN.

CJ



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


Yah I bet you will be saying oops someone was right in the next couple years, unless Ron Paul and friends have a Constitutional Convention and throw the Globalists into disarray.

Do you realize that the current occupant of the WH is CFR, and was sponsored by Brzezinski and Kissinger?

As more and more people lose their jobs and homes, you will be changing your mind, unless you are that determined to support the NWO.

www.forbes.com...


Incomes have dropped more since the beginning of the recovery than they did during the recession itself, when they declined 2.6 percent, according to the report, which analyzed data from the Census Bureau’s Current Population Survey. The recession, the most severe since the Great Depression, lasted from December 2007 to June 2009.


www.washingtonpost.com... story.html


And then of course there's the Prez's own words, he just analyzes it differently from the rest of thinking people.

perezhilton.com...
edit on 20-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b
 


I consider anyone who points to one party versus another to be quite possibly delusional themselves, thereby negating any valid points they may have.

Thanks!



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


Yah I bet you will be saying oops someone was right in the next couple years, unless Ron Paul and friends have a Constitutional Convention and throw the Globalists into disarray.

Do you realize that the current occupant of the WH is CFR, and was sponsored by Brzezinski and Kissinger?

As more and more people lose their jobs and homes, you will be changing your mind, unless you are that determined to support the NWO.

www.forbes.com...


Incomes have dropped more since the beginning of the recovery than they did during the recession itself, when they declined 2.6 percent, according to the report, which analyzed data from the Census Bureau’s Current Population Survey. The recession, the most severe since the Great Depression, lasted from December 2007 to June 2009.


www.washingtonpost.com... story.html


And then of course there's the Prez's own words, he just analyzes it differently from the rest of thinking people.

perezhilton.com...
edit on 20-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)


Well, let's see. You said Obama will have a third term. He won't. Your Washington post article lists 2007-2009 as the worst recession since the great depression. It's a month and a half from 2013. And then your posted something from what looks to be a man-child web site. Your Kissinger reference and the CFR/Brzezinski ties, although true, mean that the 12 years of Bush dynasty has done much more than the current guy. Why not be an equal opportunist and agree the mess was built and allowed to fester much earlier than now? I am no Obama fan, but it mystifies me when someone as smart as yourself references the CFR Kissinger ties and doesn't admit that the neo-cons ride the same coat-tails. Why not?

CJ



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74
 


There is a reason our founding fathers formed a republic and not a pure democratic society. It can be summed up as follows: Beware the mob mind.



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DondeEsta?
 


I'm a Libertarian Socialist. However, myself and many like me are not advocating for a Socialist America. I believe that to attempt that transition from where we are now would be a disaster that would most likely lead to despotism. However there are things that would flourish (be good for Americans as well as less draining on Federal Dollars and eventually sustaining) if they were socialized, education and health care are among those.



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


NO! I said someone SUGGESTED to me he would. It was a personal prediction by that individual based on what a lot of people have been saying as well as a lifetime of reading and researching. I wouldn't be the first person to discuss the potential the Prez has for overrunning the Constitution and the Congress.
So what is it that makes you support him so intently? Because he is a Democrat? Because you think that Universal healthcare is going to fix things? What makes you overlook the things that he is doing on his watch that if it were Bush you would condemn as fascist? Do you believe ethat somehow he is responsible for pushing through Obamacare and that makes him a hero but he's somehow NOT responsible for NDAA, extgending the Patriot Act, assassinating American citizens without a trial?

Libs said for 8 years that Bush was a fascist. Many people have said we might not have elections. I personally think Barak will not want to give up the power. But it's more, it's the whole Totalitarian machine picking up speed like a runaway train.

Here's at least one blogger who thinks the same thing

www.sodahead.com... 27009/

Here's another commentary by someone else


Still, even some pundits writing in the mainstream media have raised the question of whether Obama could serve a third term, depending on world events at the time a second term would expire. Faheem Younus, a clinical associate professor at the University of Maryland and founder of the website Muslimerican.com, wrote in The Washington Post that attacking Iran could give Americans reason to keep Obama as president for a third term.

uspolitics.about.com...

And yet a third blogger with the same impression


The Democrat Party–establishment media complex has been so successful at reenacting the dark reign of Franklin Delano Roosevelt that it is only a matter of time before they target the 22nd Amendment, which prevents Obama from following in FDR’s footsteps to become Socialist Overlord for Life. Fortunately Wendell Willkie saved us some trouble by producing these buttons back in 1940:



and uh, there's already an amendment proposed


Leftist congresscreep Jose Serrano (D-NY) has already introduced a resolution to repeal the 22nd Amendment.


moonbattery.com...

And that was with less than 10 minutes of research

So maybe it's just you who doesn't understand the diabolical intent behind his Presidency.
edit on 20-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74
 


Education is already socialized. That happened when the American public was forced to support public education. The only difference is that some private industry is allowed to flourish. Unless you were referring to higher education.



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Kali74
 


Education is already socialized. That happened when the American public was forced to support public education. The only difference is that some private industry is allowed to flourish. Unless you were referring to higher education.


Education of any kind is not socialized in America. Public education of grades K-12 falls under the Federal Government, while that makes it tax payer funded it does not make it socialized... there is a major difference but I will leave you to figure out what that difference is. As public education stands now at least it is something.



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by TownCryer
Hey, OP! Do you think that sometime over the next 4 years you and your crowd will stop whinning long enough to accept reality - that the majority of people in this country didn't like what Romney was selling?


someone just suggested to me that the Great ObamaSuperDepression may deepen over the next 4 years and that Obama may end up with a third term. How could that be? Well the same way Obama has been running all over the Constitution and going around Congress and signing EO's and turning over sovereignty to the UN.


Oh I see...

I hope you realize the majority of America is not retarded.

The Bush Super Depression is being reversed by Obama.

We all know who started this and Obama will have more than four years

to be pinned with the comeback.

Rightwingers are desperate because as much as they will it, America will defy the

Ringhtwing's desire to fail.



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

someone just suggested to me that the Great ObamaSuperDepression may deepen over the next 4 years and that Obama may end up with a third term. How could that be?
Someone also Convinced you, and Many Others that Romney was gonna Win by a Landslide...

Maybe you shouldnt Believe Everything SOMEONE says...



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides
 





Maybe you shouldnt Believe Everything SOMEONE says...


What a totally awesome comment to make


Which means a Right winger doesn't have to believe everything a Left winger says


edit on 20-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides


Maybe you shouldnt Believe Everything SOMEONE says...


I don't believe you.









posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


OH yah and I never said Bush didn't have ties. He is 3rd generation Bonesman.



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Tw0Sides
 





Maybe you shouldnt Believe Everything SOMEONE says...


What a totally awesome comment to make


Which means a Right winger doesn't have to believe everything a Left winger says


edit on 20-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)


Except you guys take it to the extreme.

You guys don't even reference reality anymore, you steam roll right over it and stick

to what makes you guys feel good.



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

someone just suggested to me that the Great ObamaSuperDepression may deepen over the next 4 years and that Obama may end up with a third term. How could that be?
Someone also Convinced you, and Many Others that Romney was gonna Win by a Landslide...

Maybe you shouldnt Believe Everything SOMEONE says...


Well, I hoped Romney would win. I'm guessing you were referring to Dick Morris. I like the guy, I think he made a mistake.

I had to sound like all the Gorites of yesteryear, but I think there was some serious vote tampering among other things.
edit on 20-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
All I have to say is that America made the right choice once again. Thanks for the laughs.





new topics
top topics
 
51
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join