It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book of Enoch - Mystery Religions, Angles, Demons, Aliens, DNA Manipulation and an Interesting VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by Hydroman

Please do not take this the wrong way. I have read over many of the OP post and feel comfortable enough discussing certain things with him (for the most part). I know everything is anonymous for the most part here on ATS but some things are personal and hard to just share with everyone.

Perhaps I should get over my "fear" of sharing the experience with others and make a post in the gray area detailing the encounter. I could fill a book with everything

I could describe my first encounter in a thread though. I have wanted to but whenever I start I end up erasing what I write and not posting it. It sounds silly I know.
If you don't feel comfortable doing that, I understand completely.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I love the first video. I have read some of her work and watched the full video before too. My experience was in a way similar to hers. Just the fact that I was experiencing psychosis and "watching" it happen. I am a psychology student so it was interesting, and scary as #### ;lol:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I also want to give you, Enochwasright, a tip. In your posts, you speak in such a way that it is very hard to follow what you're saying. Most of the time, I find myself skipping over your posts because I can't make sense of what you're saying. If you could "dumb" things down for me, and maybe others, your posts may have more impact...I don't know.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I find it interesting that Enoch says the 'cows' gave birth to the animals. With all the cattle mutilations that are appearantly interested in the reproductive organs, it just make you wonder. Are we really a seed planet as some believe?

I didnt watch the vid yet, but in the book of Enoch, and the book of Lemach (sp) it talks about Noahs birth, and how he was part Angel. If we all decend from Noah (which I dont really believe, they were the only survivors) then we are all part Angel.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by misskat1
I find it interesting that Enoch says the 'cows' gave birth to the animals. With all the cattle mutilations that are appearantly interested in the reproductive organs, it just make you wonder. Are we really a seed planet as some believe?

I didnt watch the vid yet, but in the book of Enoch, and the book of Lemach (sp) it talks about Noahs birth, and how he was part Angel. If we all decend from Noah (which I dont really believe, they were the only survivors) then we are all part Angel.
...and he wouldn't really be "righteous" as the bible says. He's just as much a Nephilim as the others were.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

uk.news.yahoo.com...

I couldn't open a new thread so i will post this here.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kreyvic

uk.news.yahoo.com...

I couldn't open a new thread so i will post this here.
Give me a break. If you were standing directly under it, you wouldn't see that. He just happened to be at the right angle for all the patterns to "kind of form" a face.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

I know this is going to sound bat #### crazy.. Trust me I can't even believe things that have happened. I have read many of your posts EnochWasRight, getting ready to watch the video now. When I was a young kid I read the book of Enoch, for some reason at a young age stuff like this really interested me.

About two years ago I had some form of "contact" with something. I am not a fan of the word "alien" so I'll just keep it at "something. After that "contact" I went a bit loopy trying to reconfigure my consciousness and make sense of the world again.

It was the first time I have ever heard a voice outside of myself. I will be brief and skip over tons of details.. Basically "something" showed me some symbols, spoke a few words. did something with "electricity" to my body twice, and then showed me my "bloodstream". The jest of the message was "it" was in my blood.

Maybe I could send you a U2U message sometime and explain the full "contact" without skipping over every thing? When I joined ATS I planned on making a post but never ended up doing it. I figured people would think I was seeking attention etc but that couldn't be further from the truth.

I am not trying to convince anyone anything.. I honestly just what answers to help me integrate this experience. I know I am not crazy and these things happened, but at the same time I doubt my sanity..

I don't think you are crazy. People have these types of experiences all over the world. U2U me if you like, but I think many people would be very interested to see a thread on this. I think anyone would be a bit taken back from sanity if this happened to them. I have had many positive experiences like this when I was aware that the Holy Spirit of God was there motivating every circumstance in a set time frame, as if I was being shown something important. Later, what happened to me in that time frame then ended up being a profound insight to a future experience. I know what you are speaking of, yet my experience has always been very positive.

There are definitely two spirits working in this world. We can invite either to our own Spirit. Actions and thoughts have everything to do with how we are influenced, not only by our own acquaintances, but all by principalities and powers in this universe. There are promises to those who believe in God concerning these influences.

Read this document: Dead Sea Document belonging to the Instructor

Know of your enemy and know your Savior and Lord. Scripture formats consciousness and opens the mind to truth. Spirit is consciousness. When your spirit receives programming modules that are written for edification, the Spirit is edified. When your spirit receives programming that is corrupt, it has no defenses against the fallacy if it has not been awakened to truth. Truth is already written on the heart and simply needs to be awakened. This is why it is important to study scripture and commentaries. There is great reward for the person who, as the Hebrews states, "studies Torah for its own sake." Torah is the law. I compare this to the antidote for the infection of counterfeit knowledge. The counterfeit spirit simply has no way to attach when we are in context with God's Spirit.

If your spirit is engaged in truth and seeking God, your spirit is hedged in on all sides. Prayer then engages your soul with the Spirit of God and love creates a union and bond of communion with higher truth. Baptism of Spirit is the same as Baptism in the waters of life. It is immersion. Look up the terms involution and evolution. We are on a smaller scale of the same.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Did you happen to watch the videos I posted?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Did you happen to watch the videos I posted?

I did. There is a connection between the right and left on all levels of existence. Read about it here: Link

The miracle is two becoming one. Concrete and abstract are examples. Sperm and egg is an example. Male and female; spirit and soul; right and left hand clapping (The sound of one hand clapping) and so on. Right and Left has a function that is necessary, yet there is a purpose in managing impenetrability. Read my article, linked in my signature below, on seeking the supreme good.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I think anyone would be a bit taken back from sanity if this happened to them. I have had many positive experiences like this when I was aware that the Holy Spirit of God was there motivating every circumstance in a set time frame, as if I was being shown something important. Later, what happened to me in that time frame then ended up being a profound insight to a future experience. I know what you are speaking of, yet my experience has always been very positive.

Thank you for the thoughtful reply. Things are much better now for sure, back then when I had "contacts' I was fearful, but that was within me, not outside of me. The first experience was actually very positive. I can't really put it into words, just the most loving, protected feeling. Words don't do it justice,

As things continued I had issues thinking i was worthy of this love. Mainly because I have never been religious.. more so "spritual" I suppose. I definitely began reading different spiritual text like the book of Enoch as a kid, and have pretty much lived a life in service to others. I know it sounds corny, but I take enjoyment by putting others first when possible.

I have had many positive experiences like this when I was aware that the Holy Spirit of God was there motivating every circumstance in a set time frame, as if I was being shown something important.

I see that now looking back that I had no reason to be afraid, everything just came on so sudden fear was the initial reaction. Now things are much easier when things happen. It is like part of me sees EVERYTHING and in a way "rewards" me when I trust my intuition. Just a feeling like something has my back in a big way.

I may make a thread eventually about my first "contact". Part of me wants to get the "information" out, but another part resists you could say.

Thanks again.

edit on 20-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

You'll have doubters and naysayers, so be ready for that. I might be one of them.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

No problem. Follow the link in my signature and read the articles from my journey to find truth. You might find insight there.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Are those all your writings?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I liked the presentation The guy making the video laid it out nice.

So you have a story that might make some think of aliens. just stopping over to create and mess with humans. But suppose these are not aliens but are truly the omnipotent operating force in this part, and perhaps all of the universe, and this force's minions.

This places us humans at the center of a battle of wills and might taking place within this hierarchy. And going even more to our importance, humans are at the core of this riff.

Now there is every possibility that this is a true explanation of reality but I find it a bit self serving to the human ego.

I only watched some of the video but am I wrong to say that a reawakening of this conflict is about due? I think death, devastation, and destruction might well be on the way, don't be surprised if you don't notice any particular grand omnipotence taking it's due. It'll just be humans dieing off until they decide not to any longer. Hopefully there will be enough left with conditions favorable enough to carry on.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Are those all your writings?

Yes.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

Makes me think of cattle mutilations and possible time travel........the age of Taurus even.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
WOW
That video was Interesting, Thank You.
I was never Religious or should I say, In China Religion is not really a part of your up bringing or schooling.
My husband was religious, Once, Before his second tour in Vietnam I think he said once.

This leaving Books out of your Bible, That is just Crazy, So, they wanted the people to believe the way they thought was correct, in their understanding of God and of-course putting women in the back of the bus and making religion a Male Dominated Club.
Piss On'em!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I also want to give you, Enochwasright, a tip. In your posts, you speak in such a way that it is very hard to follow what you're saying. Most of the time, I find myself skipping over your posts because I can't make sense of what you're saying. If you could "dumb" things down for me, and maybe others, your posts may have more impact...I don't know.

Also writing the message while being mindful of how you want the reader to perceive it can help.
That is, try to imagine what the reader who is interested in your post it looking for, what is their need?
Then organize your message accordingly, such that they can follow your train of thought.

Then proof read it from their point of view as someone who doesn't know the message already instead of someone who wrote and already knows what the message is supposed to be.

I use this format generally (not here),
state the overall point,
explain how how it's so,
then conclude with a summary or suggestions, alternatives

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Enochwasright,

Have you seen this video on youtube? I watched it today, and wondered what you thought of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join