Book of Enoch - Mystery Religions, Angles, Demons, Aliens, DNA Manipulation and an Interesting VIDEO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This video is interesting for a number of reason. The person presenting the video does a good job of outlining the book and the mystery around it. Of course, based on a Book I love to read. The video is very well done. Many of my threads outline the elements of this book if you wish to read further.

A must video for the ATS community.

BOOK OF ENOCH PDF

Ritual Abuse.org

Scriptural Truth.com

edit on 18-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Back when I was a Christian I actually quite liked this book.

I think it's interesting that even though it's directly quoted in Jude, the councils who voted on the canon didn't include it, despite including Jude.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala

I think it's interesting that even though it's directly quoted in Jude, the councils who voted on the canon didn't include it, despite including Jude.

The guy in the video covers this by the introduction of the book. It was reserved for this day and age.

Enoch 1

1.1 These are the words of the blessing of Enoch; according to which he
blessed the chosen and righteous who must be present on the day of
distress, which is appointed, for the removal of all the wicked and impious.
1.2 And Enoch began his story and said: -
There was a righteous man whose eyes were opened by the Lord, and he
saw a Holy vision in the Heavens, which the Angels showed to me. And I
heard everything from them, and I understood what I saw: but not for this
generation, but for a distant generation that will come.

That's us.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing ~
This particular book of 'unorthodoxy' has always had a ring of truth and held interest!

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Thanks for sharing the vid, ill check it out later as i am on my mobile.

This is a subject i am very interested in and enjoy decrypting, translating, speculating about, what have you. Its an excellent source of exercise for the mind. This topic specifically. Apochrypha, Dead Sea Scrolls, etc.

These are real intellectual challenges, to get into it and make sense out of them and apply it to other contexts and see how it fits or foesnt fit, then find out why. Ask questions, open new door, ask more questions, repeat.

I always enjoy your insightful posts, and although i am not religiously dogmatic i do find many of the bible references you post to be fitting the context quite well.

Sorry for the capitalization errors, these phones make it hard to correct mistakes.
edit on 19-11-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala

I am not connected to any religious organization, because from my interpretations of the ancient texts, combined with logic, common sense, and historic precedent, it is the very act of organizing that is the problem, because it is so easy for ambitious tyrants to usurp for their own agendas.

With that said, I want to address specifically the veracity of the ancient texts.

Now at first glance the Bible and related Apochrypha may appear as mere fantasy or fables of legend...
But if you really research your questions honestly with an open mind, it quickly becomes easy to correlate these texts with various evidences and known historic facts.

Granted this is more difficult than rocket science because we want to impose our beliefs and preconcieved notions onto our understandings of these texts. Peoples indoctrination into culture, society, etc, will blind or distort their perceptions. We even have major mistranslation issues, politics, etc creating chaos within our minds holding us back from really unlocking the truth.

From what I can tell, the vast majority of the information presented in these texts is factually true historically, however modern sentiment is inaccurate as interpretation and translation skills are severely lacking. Heck most people dont even care to know reality from fiction in the first place.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I recently read the book of enoch, I was amazed at the details contained in there.

I could also see why it may not have been included, some parts read almost like modern Science fiction.

Explains why the Watcher had to mate with the daughters of men etc, along with what the fallen gave man kind.

Things like metallurgy, war fare, abortion etc.

ETA

It also talks of all the people who will be saved, not because of their own merit but of the sacrifice of another and his name they will be saved in...

Pretty sure thats why the Rabbis of the era had a problem with it...
edit on 19-11-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Have you considered the prophecy of Judgment in Enoch related to the valley that once held the Tree of Life, the place where God comes down to visit, the trees of Eden from the nether parts of the world.

fantastic book.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

Actually, the Book of Enoch can be found in the Ethiopian Orthodox Bible and therefore it could just as well be considered Orthodox.

Orthodox Bibles contain a few more books than the Catholic Bible, which thankfully contains a few more books than the Protestant Bible. The omitted books are actually quite interesting. I like the books of Maccabees, because they are historical and they explain why the Jews celebrate Hanukkah.

The book of Enoch is very interesting as well. While reading through it, you could almost swear at times that you were reading from the Book of Daniel or Revelations. It definitely is a fascinating book!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Is this book of Enoch the same as where this Enochian magic is derived from?

Enochian Magic requires a solid and firm foundation in the study of the Qabalah, Geomancy, Tarot, Alchemy, and Astrology. It is not a toy but a powerful system that should be employed with the same caution a prudent person uses who would handle a loaded gun. esotericgoldendawn.com...

Been kinda curious about that, since I read this somewhere.

Sorry, I forget the source! This was in my notepad from long ago!

Soon, however, they began to become involved in the work for which they are best remembered: the 19 Angelic Calls. This was a series of verses in an unknown language, which Dee called Angelic, or Enochian, after the prophet Enoch who was said to have walked in conversation with God. These Calls, which have been demonstrated to be in a language possessing a real grammar and syntax, not to mention a poetic flair, were said to be the proper conjurations to be used to directly contact and influence the angels having control over the affairs of our world. In conjunction with a series of tables of letters representing those various angelic forces working through the elements of Air, Water, Earth and Fire, these Calls would enable the magician to do everything from effect cures for diseases to learning the natures of various metals. In fact, according to the angels, the effect of learning all that they had to teach would be to bring about the overthrow of governments around the world, the "alteration of most states and kingdoms in the World," and usher in the apocalypse.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.
Thanks!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I just got through watching the video.... thanks Ed!

I really enjoyed it and learned a few things I hadn't learned prior when studying this interesting book.

The races have always been a quest of mine to figure out. I figured it was the split of Adam/Atom however this video goes into more detail and i really enjoyed it.

Thanks again!

Jenn

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I am four minutes into this video and I have questions. I wanted to go ahead and ask them because I might forget later. Anyway, I have to ask this again, being that angels can reproduce with humans, who are NOT of their own species, can they reproduce with each other and create more angels? If they can reproduce with beings who are NOT their species, surely they can reproduce with each other. If they cannot, why do they have the ability to reproduce with us?

Secondly, why in the world would they do something against this god, in full knowledge that they will be punished for it? In the opening minutes we learn that they come to earth and mate with humans knowing full well they shouldn't do it and that there will be consequences? WTF? Are they idiots? Or, do they know something we don't know, since they have had true contact with their creator?

*continues watching video

How did Noah's sons become black, red, and white?

37 minutes in, are they saying that Noah wasn't human either?

Final note, why is there 40 minutes of title at the end?

I enjoyed the video, thanks for posting!
edit on 20-11-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Something helpful in this video would be subtitles, so I can read what they're saying. Some of the dialogue is hard to hear.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
For those interested in ancient books not included in "our" bible (or perhaps even in the Ethiopian), otherwise known as the apocrypha, the Book of Enoch is a good start. Enoch was the 7th (or 8th?) decendant of Adam, and the Grandfather of Noah. My interpretation of the "later generation" pertains to the great flood.

If you wish to go a little further, I recommend the Grimoires - the ancient books of Magic. See Testament of Soloman for example.

Facinating the learn that it wasn't just "the craft" who built Kiing Soloman's Temple...
edit on 20-11-2012 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I know this is going to sound bat #### crazy.. Trust me I can't even believe things that have happened. I have read many of your posts EnochWasRight, getting ready to watch the video now. When I was a young kid I read the book of Enoch, for some reason at a young age stuff like this really interested me.

About two years ago I had some form of "contact" with something. I am not a fan of the word "alien" so I'll just keep it at "something. After that "contact" I went a bit loopy trying to reconfigure my consciousness and make sense of the world again.

It was the first time I have ever heard a voice outside of myself. I will be brief and skip over tons of details.. Basically "something" showed me some symbols, spoke a few words. did something with "electricity" to my body twice, and then showed me my "bloodstream". The jest of the message was "it" was in my blood.

Maybe I could send you a U2U message sometime and explain the full "contact" without skipping over every thing? When I joined ATS I planned on making a post but never ended up doing it. I figured people would think I was seeking attention etc but that couldn't be further from the truth.

I am not trying to convince anyone anything.. I honestly just what answers to help me integrate this experience. I know I am not crazy and these things happened, but at the same time I doubt my sanity..

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

I know this is going to sound bat #### crazy.. Trust me I can't even believe things that have happened. I have read many of your posts EnochWasRight, getting ready to watch the video now. When I was a young kid I read the book of Enoch, for some reason at a young age stuff like this really interested me.

About two years ago I had some form of "contact" with something. I am not a fan of the word "alien" so I'll just keep it at "something. After that "contact" I went a bit loopy trying to reconfigure my consciousness and make sense of the world again.

It was the first time I have ever heard a voice outside of myself. I will be brief and skip over tons of details.. Basically "something" showed me some symbols, spoke a few words. did something with "electricity" to my body twice, and then showed me my "bloodstream". The jest of the message was "it" was in my blood.

Maybe I could send you a U2U message sometime and explain the full "contact" without skipping over every thing? When I joined ATS I planned on making a post but never ended up doing it. I figured people would think I was seeking attention etc but that couldn't be further from the truth.

I am not trying to convince anyone anything.. I honestly just what answers to help me integrate this experience. I know I am not crazy and these things happened, but at the same time I doubt my sanity..
I'm interested in this, please pm me.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Making post so i can give a watch when i have time.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Enochwasright aka SuperiorEd,

Since I have watched your video, will you watch the ones I'm about to post? I want to know what your opinion is on them. The video you posted suggests that our brain is some kind of interface between the physical world and the spiritual world.

The videos I have posted will question that, imo.

In these videos, we learn that one hemisphere activates a "spiritual side" and the other activates a "logic side". What does this mean?

If a christian, or any kind of believer, receives damage to the hemisphere activating the "spiritual side" and is no longer a believer...what happens?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Please do not take this the wrong way. I have read over many of the OP post and feel comfortable enough discussing certain things with him (for the most part). I know everything is anonymous for the most part here on ATS but some things are personal and hard to just share with everyone.

Perhaps I should get over my "fear" of sharing the experience with others and make a post in the gray area detailing the encounter. I could fill a book with everything

I could describe my first encounter in a thread though. I have wanted to but whenever I start I end up erasing what I write and not posting it. It sounds silly I know.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join