It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire in the sky - The Orange UFO Mystery

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Another story on the worldwide Phenomenon

Two Pennsylvania witnesses at Feasterville reported watching and videotaping "two glowing red orbs hovering over a field," according to October 8, 2012, testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The two friends were in a backyard talking when the two objects were first noticed "below normal plane level in the middle of the open sky."

"When I first saw the objects I had no idea what they might be or how to describe them besides a brilliantly glowing set of red/orange orbs," the reporting witness stated. "My friend who was with me has a bit of a science background and about a minute into the event he began speculating that we could be looking at some sort of plasma."

The witness described the object's movements as "strange."

Full article here www.examiner.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ninetysixufo

Stunning Increase In Orange Light
UFO Sightings Nationwide

Peter Davenport, Director
National UFO Reporting Center
NUFORC.org
11-13-12

PHENOMENON OF ORANGE AND RED “FIREBALLS” APPEARS TO INCREASE DRAMATICALLY ON NOVEMBER 10TH AND 11TH, 2012

Full article here rense.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Rendal, Longbridge Contact Case - Greys, Visitation, UFO Sightings, Orbs, Signs of Contact

Birmingham UFO Group Report
Author: Dave Hodrien
Last Updated: 13/10/2012

Introduction

Lee first got in touch with BUFOG on 20th February 2012 to report a sighting of a glowing white orb which he and his wife had witnessed at their home in Rednal, Longbridge. After getting back to him it soon became clear that he had also had many other interesting experiences over the years, some of which suggested that he may even be a contactee.

Full article davehodrien.blogspot.co.nz...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

More here in Canada

whalesinspace.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

More recent links

www.bbc.co.uk...

article.wn.com...

Chinese Lantern?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well the more I research this, the more I am convinced there is something strange going on! These things are turning up everywhere and yes a lot of them are more than likely lanterns, however there are many that don't fit with the lantern theory. Many of these objects move as if under control and many of them are to bright to be lanterns. I am turning up a lot of information regarding these sightings and they are proving to be most common here in New Zealand, Australia, UK and US.
edit on 18-11-2012 by ninetysixufo because: grammar

edit on 18-11-2012 by ninetysixufo because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I have never posted on ATS (although I've been reading this website on a daily basis for about five years), but felt compelled to on this topic.

The only time I've ever seen something I cannot explain, it was this. I was raised in along the Missouri/Arkansas border in the United States. We lived way out in the country, in a small town called Peel along Bull Shoals Lake. My father and I would lay outside sometimes in a sleeping bag in our field on clear nights and look at the stars. We did this quite frequently, especially on moonless, cool nights when it was so dark you could see the band of the Milky Way. We would look for satellites, shooting stars, and such and just enjoy the beauty of it.

One night, off to the north, something came into view from the eastern horizon. It was a circular disc that seemed to glow orange. There were no windows that we could see, nor no other defining features. It moved completely silently. I would guess it was about two miles from where we were, but I have no real frame of reference for size. From it a slanted beam of light, almost like a spotlight, shined down onto the ground. The light didn't sway back or forth like a search light. It shined down at a consist angle the entire time we could see the object.

The orange circle went from horizon to horizon completely silently, in probably about one minute. That's the only thing like that I've ever seen, and it has been seared into my mind ever since, causing a festering curiosity in the topic of UFOs for my entire life (I'm now 33, this occurred in 1989). My father and I talk about it occasionally. We have no idea what it was, but it seems very similar to the sightings described in this post.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninetysixufo
reply to post by The GUT

Does this look like the object you witnessed?

1967 - Pigeon Lake, Alberta, Canada. On the evening of July 3, Mr. Douglas Dennis, fishing at Pigeon Lake, near Buckhorn, was amazed by the appearance of a soft, orange-colored ball of light in the sky above him.
It descended quite low, and Mr. Dennis took his camera and snapped a color picture of the brightly luminous mass hovering in the air.

This remarkable night photograph clearly shows a round, luminous object directly overhead. Others present observed the object and Mr. Dennis photographing it.

Mine was more perfectly round and the color was a deeper orange, but yeah they are similar enough and the guys camera settings probably make it look more washed out.

The "black specks" in the Canadian pic are also evocative of how the inside looked like molten metal in my case.

The one thing that is different in most of the cases I read is that very few report the consistently timed "slow pulse" to full brightness and then the fade to nothing before it repeated again.

I've seen telescopic pics of the sun that looked a lot like it, but that's the first UFO pic I've seen. I'm gonna research that case for more details! Thanks.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I have seen this Orange UFOS too.
My country It is a high sightseeing spot for these.

They are easily confused with stars if you dont look closely and patiently. No they arent planes, helicopters, no chinese balloons or any other "known" thing.
Some move in a peculiar ways, fast and silent others more straightly.
I've seen a white light coming out of them a few times. Like only one very bright white light. It blinked a few times and then it was gone.
As well did my mom. More than once.

I have my theory about these. But again,everything can be easily misjudged and missunderstood.
I think people just need keep an open mind

Nice thread S&F

edit on 18/11/12 by plutoxgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Semipaw

That"s a really nice story and memory for you. The UFO was a bonus. Thank you for your contribution.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

Which country are you from? Semipaw mentioned the beam (light) emitting from the object too. This really is interesting. There is something going on for sure.I would be interested in hearing your theory. Your opinion does matter after all.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thank you. Your input into this has been great!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Ive seen them, they look just like a floating star and are totally silent. ive seen them in bright white as well, and always at lower altitudes, somewhere around 6000 ft, never moving very fast, somewhere in the neighborhood of 150 to 200 mph. ive even witnessed airplanes following them, but never catching up to them as they just move right away or just blink out like someone turned the light off..lol...Seriously

probably the coolest thing i ever seen, was something that resembling a fast moving shooting star, that zipped past me and disappeared, then within seconds ripped past me from the opposite direction then turned in an arching pattern into oblivion. it was absolutely cool and bizarre

throughout the years ive probably seen 40 or 50 low and hi altitude UFO's, ive even seen actual craft that had no lights, in the daytime right over a major city. whatever or who ever they are? they don't seem to care if anyone sees them, and as many times as they have flown directly over my head, i find them harmless because they've never made any attempt at bothering me, and you know they can see me better than a predator drone or spy satellite ever could, i always wave and invite them to come down and visit, i'm not missing any time, so i guess they haven't abducted me yet

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

Cool story.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

This is HD footage of some objects of interest.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Looks like 2 chinese lanterns stringed together

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

It could very well be.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

A morphing UFO? Big statement without a clear picture. And for the video of the OP to deny any military base around is the fact they are trying to cover this part up. The picture is not sharp enough for us to say it is a morphing UFO. It could be one, but until then, not enough clear evidence to prove it is one either.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

All good points.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join