It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTN: All Palmreaders, tell me about this palm.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
BigD, I am glad is you I had the feeling it was you all alone, by the way is some good things coming you way very good.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Damn, that was a semi-hit for the book(everything except the cruel part) However, I still need to test it out some more, before I believe it's actually working.

Is your third finger naturally very distant from your index finger, or is just because of the scanning. In the book, that is a clear indication of cruel or murderous potential sometime in life. There was another aspect to your hand that indictates you are not very loyal to your partners, or will not be. What do you make of this?

One reason I thought(think?) this book is rubbish, the readings are very harsh on some people, who happen to have such a hand, or finger. There is a lot of judgement from the author "this person will never be successfull" "this person will surely be murdered" "this person will spend his life in a mental asylum "this person is going to be a great criminal" and there is a lot of class and caste system undertones: "this person will be a higher-class person" "this person will be a begger, he will get nowhere" etc.

There are also a lot of contradictions. If one aspect of the hand says "This person will be a killer" then another aspect says "this person will be very kind-hearted" So it surprises me it was farily accurate in your case. Scary in fact.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I was way off. Hindsight is a !@#$%, but I did feel it was you. Great idea, though. It was a nice change from my addiction to reading about deathly serious threads.

Thank you.

Dot.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
Does anyone see any special marks on this palm?, just wondering cause I got a U2U from someone who did but they never said what the special mark was or what it meant.

yeah, that was entertaining to follow....

have no idea what 'special marks' the anomyous one seen,

the only 'special marks' i'm familiar with are "X"s, psychics & mystics seem to have a plentitude of "X" marks...of all sizes...on their palms,,,[as few as 2 & as many as 20]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so, be aware of palmreaders that bear 'couched, occult' questions...or of 'prints' left-behind, lifted from surfaces you've touched.
Might there be a way? to 'shred' the I.D. you casually made public?

BTW...protect yourself from unwanted retinal scans too...(I.D. theft data)

~~++

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
it's Michael Jacksons hand

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
First of all, you don't say whether the person is right-handed or left-handed. This is actually important.

Second, the scan isn't contrasty enough to see the full lines. As (someone) said there are indications of health problems in middle life, but this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone with this lifestyle. They have a lot of trouble deciding what "true love" is.

And there's a desire to "be someone"; they have a dream they are following (something they want to do) but they're not following it consistantly. They'll get it together about the time they hit 40, but at that time some of the health issues are going to creep in if they don't take care of themselves.

Beyond that, can't tell much. We also determine things by the flexibility of the hand, the way the hand is held, and a lot of stuff that can't be seen on this scan.

Originally posted by TheBigD
Read this palm and tell me what you see in the lines and crevices of it, then I'll tell you who this person is.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This was a really fun thread.
With those qualities I've seen.......

I'd almost bet your good looking too BigD!

LL1

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Bet you are so gassed right about now, that we can all pull up to
you and get gas......
May I suggest that you can change your tag to EXXON/Mobil/Texaco...
Only kidding....

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Second, the scan isn't contrasty enough to see the full lines. As (someone) said there are indications of health problems in middle life, but this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone with this lifestyle. They have a lot of trouble deciding what "true love" is.

And there's a desire to "be someone"; they have a dream they are following (something they want to do) but they're not following it consistantly. They'll get it together about the time they hit 40, but at that time some of the health issues are going to creep in if they don't take care of themselves.

---good read, byrd.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join