It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTN: All Palmreaders, tell me about this palm.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
LL1

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Let's see, who's hand do you have ability to scan/copy?

Can't be OBL, we can't find him nor Zawahiri.
Can't be Zawaqi, he' busy in Iraq.

So is it your hand???

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
k, i think i found it, a broken destiny line (the line coming down from the ring finger) crossing with the sun line is whats causing the deep v in the center of the palm.

Destiny Line

The destiny line serves as the backbone for the other lines of the hand. It indicates the degree of your desire to structure your life. As a conscious line, it provides the outlet for the major lines of heart, head, and life to express themselves. A destiny line indicates that you have something to live for, to be in love with, and to be dedicated to, and that you have the motivation and focus to achieve your life ambition. The destiny line serves as a medium through which previously untapped qualities can be brought to a conscious level of expression by way of a profession or vocation

Sun Line

While the destiny line reflects your efforts, the Sun line speaks of the successful fruition of your work. The Sun line develops as a result of your belief and satisfaction in what you are doing. The aura of magnetism that you create around yourself subsequently attracts the appropriate circumstances and associates into your life.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Is it Jesus?? I know, I know.....

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I need to know if the hardcover book given to me on my 14th birthday has an ounce of credibility. It says the longer the vertical line intersecting the middle curved line in the middle of palm, the more success the person will have throughout their life. I'm going by my memory on this. I have no idea where this colorful picture book is anymore.

So seeing that the vertical line in this palm is rather short, I presume according to what the book says, that this person achieves significant success only early in their life.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I had an interest in palm reading as a child. A few years ago, while in India on vacation, I picked up a palm reading book. I thought it was total rubbish. Now I have an opportunity to test the book.

As I cannot make out the dimensions of this palm too well. I will leave it for you to choose the right dimensions. The size of a palm is measured in terms of length(from base of fingers to first bracelet(ring around wrist) and breadth(base of thumb to the other end)

Narrow Palm: Such people are of weak temperament. They are very selfish, and untrustworthy.

Wide Palm: Such people are self-determined, motivated and strong hearted.

Very Wide Palm: Such people are of unstable nature. They have little organization to their lives and try to shuffle around too many tasks. They generally remain succesful in life.

Palm with equal dimensions: Such people are healthy, strong, quiet and strong willed. Whatever progress they make in life is due to their own efforts.

There are other factors to take into consideration which are not accessible or indentifiable from this: colour and tone, type of nails, back of hand, thumb

So on with the reading: There is a lot of space between the finger of apollo and the little finger. This means this person is a murderer or very cruel.

The head line terminates in the middle of the palm, this suggests this person will reach a position of importance in life, seizes every opportunity, and is very sharp. This person is very materailistic and desires a lot of money, but often cannot attain it due to state of affairs.

The head line is leaning towards the mount of the moon, indicating this person like to travel abroad

The heart line terminates at the mount of saturn, suggesting this person has many affairs and cheats on nearly all of their partners. This person is cruel and oppressive.

The small lines joining the heart line and the head line suggests this person worries a lot.

The life line is very long and breaks into two at the end. This suggests a very long life, but towards the end, this person will become very poor.

The rest of the lines are too difficult to discern. So i'll leave you with this reading.

Overall: Cruel person, cheats on their partners, very materialistic and opportunistic, and enjoys travelling. Will live a long life, full of worries, and will die in poverty. A potential murderer

I know, I know, not a very good reading

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Indigo_Child extremely accurate on part about traveling abroad, but I must disagree on the cruel person part. Supprisingly accurate on travel and materialistic stuff.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Any more Palm readers going to offer their analysis of this palm?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
i dont see the murderous/cruel/cheater indications, however im no expert. all that really stands out to me is that this is the hand of someone who has a lot of creative/artistic inclinations. someone who is imaginative and possibly drawn to the mystical or hidden things than the obvious.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I hope this isnt gonna be Friday's cliffhanger.....

Whos hand is it?

LL1

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I didn't get an answer????

Is it someone in the publics' eye?
Is it your hand?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
As quoted above, this person is not a construction worker. lol.

The individual is not celebrity-famous, but they have a bit of wealth by today's standards. They are of high-average intelligence. One offspring(?)

A person who doesn't jump into something they do not understand. Likes to "test the water" first. Somewhat shy in group settings, but adapts easily by using humour. Has very vivid REM dreams. Talks in sleep at times(?)

Geneaology of twins in the family.

Dot.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm pretty annoyed we don't have an answer yet.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Don't get your panties in a twist. It's just me, but I wanted to test the accuracy of the palm reading so here is the ones that were partly correct. I never said or led on that it was a celebrity so don't get mad.
Here are some accurate readings:
1. His has held a steady job but not what he wants but that is going to change he will be owning a business or already in the process of owning one or will be ask to be part of a business deal. he does not have children yet he will have 3.(marg6043)
2. This person had heath problems as a child but they cleared up well, now the person is beginning to have more heath problems possibly related to stress. (kastinyque)
3. A balanced and earthy person, solid values and energy, materialistic and practical. Also easy going. (MountainStar)
4. The aura of magnetism that you create around yourself subsequently attracts the appropriate circumstances and associates into your life.(kastinyque)
5. The head line terminates in the middle of the palm, this suggests this person will reach a position of importance in life, seizes every opportunity, and is very sharp. This person is very materailistic and desires a lot of money, but often cannot attain it due to state of affairs. The head line is leaning towards the mount of the moon, indicating this person like to travel abroad. The small lines joining the heart line and the head line suggests this person worries a lot. (Indigo_Child)

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ahhh... I'm sure some terrorist will now make a good copy of your prints and do some evil deed.

LL1

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well!!!

I was right!!
Now do you have the power to issue to me points???
I did earn them!!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
hmm, so are you a creative individual? a writer/artist? i definitely get indications from the scan. possibly a gemini or virgo? very mental and witty clever, yet coy... obviously inquisitive

i also see that if you are not on a creative path career wise, you would be happier to follow that, even if as a side project for the time being. lots of creativity and a love of linguistics seem apparent.

i also see that if you haven't already, you may consider adapting to a vegetarian/vegan lifestyle. i see a fondness for animals and health improvements (mental and physical) through that.

hmm so how far off am i??

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I was looking at my palms and I have different lines on each, what does that mean?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i have heard that (assuming you are right handed) the left is what you are born with the right is what you do with your own choices and actions.... i assume the opposite is the same for lefties. i dont know usually everyone is different on the right and left sides of the body, but the larger more pronounced key lines should be relatively similar on both hands. for a palm reading usually use the hand that is your writing/strong one, as that is supposed to be the hand that reads more into who you are as a person.

oh and on a seperate note to big d, i just realized a couple things (regarding the comment about the large space between the pinky and ring fingers, seemingly enhanced by the scan im sure): i remember many years ago noticing in a photograph of kurt cobain that same configuration. i am in no way saying you are tortured/suicidal etc, but i do see some tendancies toward depression, possibly over when things dont seem to be going your way or feeling let down or broken hearted at times in life....all will be well if you are able to vent through a creative/imaginative outlet , or some other means of catharsis such as a good person to talk to or a journal. ok ill stop. as i stated earlier i am no expert. only able to compare the same marks i have seen in similar hands to yours.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I cope with things through writing, it is my talent. Although I am not that great in the grammar area just use of imagery in my writing.

Yes, I am a virgo.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
on the career path thing. I don't really have a creative career path because there isn't a big job market for my talents. I do have a lifelong goal of traveling the world before I die though. I'm only 20, so I have plenty of years to travel the world. Maybe I'll write about the travels when I'm 60. A modern Marco Polo.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join