1. I thought geography was different then??
2. apparently they did not believe in windows or ventilation back then.
3. he punished them for not coming clean. he gave an opportunity to come clean but they lied and played the blame game. he punished them after he
called them out on the lies.
4. To give them a choice. if they had no choice they would be no different than a dog.
5. google is your friend.
7. wait wait what??
8. i thought it was a donkey and a colt?? maybe a mule??
9. I forgot the answer i got when i asked this
10. google is your friend.
1. John 3:16 doesn't say sacrifice at least in teh verisions i looked up. he was just supposed to keep the law and die for our sins. Last i recall
jesus is no longer on earth.. so his physical body is gone. so his body is dead but what Jesus is, is still alive. it coincides with peoples body
dieing and their spirit living on after that.
2. YOu are supposed to tither on sunday to support his servants. If God would give out cash to those who follow him how many people would just join
for that reason.. OH wait they do tv evangelist and indulgences back in the day to get out purgatory. asking for money beyond what is needed is mans
3. God gives choice i think sometiems it bites him in teh butt.
4. God wasn't designed.
5. that's why he is God and we are creations. he made the rules of nothing coming from nothing.
6. Because the one who makes the rules runs the show.
7. Romans 4:17
New International Version (NIV)
17 As it is written: “I have made you a father of many nations.”[a] He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives
life to the dead and calls into being things that were not. waht???no talka botu heaven here.
Common English Bible (CEB)
Abraham: an example of righteousness
6 Understand that in the same way that Abraham believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness,[a]
what?? it does not mention heaven there
Common English Bible (CEB)
23 So the scripture was fulfilled that says, Abraham believed God, and God regarded him as righteous.[a] What is more, Abraham was called God’s
friend. is righteous teh same as heaven???
8.. God also says the path to him is very narrow. The most essential message still come true and that is teh message christ brings to us. It is to
be believed by faith if you don't well that is a choice God allows you to make. The message is still there its that there is too much crap going
against it for anyone to hear it or want to hear it.
9. It does not say not to go to science. I bet some pagan religion would have said a witch doctor kinda like a doctor here i guess they are elders..
it is open to interpretation i guess but praying is always involved. Science is just discovering Gods creation. what is done with that science can
either be used to pervert the world or help the world. it can be misused. the only time i have gone to get medical attention was when I fell of a
bridge (which i should actually be dead) or when my wife does not get off my back about it.
24 Jesus left that place and went into the region of Tyre. He didn’t want anyone to know that he had entered a house, but he couldn’t hide. 25 In
fact, a woman whose young daughter was possessed by an unclean spirit heard about him right away. She came and fell at his feet. 26 The woman was
Greek, Syrophoenician by birth. She begged Jesus to throw the demon out of her daughter. 27 He responded, “The children have to be fed first. It
isn’t right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”
28 But she answered, “Lord, even the dogs under the table eat the children’s crumbs.”
29 “Good answer!” he said. “Go on home. The demon has already left your daughter.” 30 When she returned to her house, she found the child
lying on the bed and the demon gone. this is new to me. maybe i don't know how to read or read between the lines. how did he call her a dog??
25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye cleanse the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full from extortion
and excess. yeah he got raw on those pharisees.
(John 7:8-10); they asked him if he was going to the feast, he said, “no, my time’s not yet come.” And he turns around and goes to the feast.
His time to feast in judea was not at hand so he feasted in galilee.... the disciples went to judea and he stayed in galilee. The jews in judea where
trying to kill him. so he stayed in galilee and sent his disciples off.
Matthew 10:24 every translation i read is a servant.
the definition of servant is
one that serves others public servant>; especially : one that performs duties about the person or home of a master or personal employer
today we use employee.. someone employed by another.
by another usually for wages or salary and in a position below the executive level. synonyms are drudge wage slave
edit on 19-11-2012 by votan
because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-11-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)