I love the way these videos were created. Found them rather humorous. But at the same time, they propose rather interesting questions!
EDIT: To add questions for people who can't watch the vid:
1. When Noah’s ark landed, how did the kangaroos make it back to Australia?
2. If the ark was covered in pitch or tar to make it watertight, it also made it airtight -- how did the animals survive more than one or two days
living in complete darkness without any fresh air? Remember, the rain lasted 40 days and 40 nights. Noah couldn’t open the window in the top.
3. Since Adam and Eve didn’t know right from wrong before eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, why did God then punish them for
something they didn’t understand they were doing?
4. Why would God place a forbidden tree in the garden so close to his innocent creation and allow Satan to tempt them into eating from it, all the
while looking on without doing a thing to prevent it?
5. When the women went to Jesus’s empty tomb, was the stone already rolled away, or did the angels roll it away after the women got there?
6. On the first day of the week, when Jesus rose from the dead, how many women went to the tomb, and which ones?
7. If you believe the creation account in Genesis is mere allegory, then why don’t you throw out Paul’s epistles? Because he believed that the
creation account was a historical fact.
8. How many donkeys did Jesus ride in his triumphal entry into Jerusalem? Was it one donkey, like Mark, Luke and John say? Or was it two donkeys like
9. Matthew and Luke both provide genealogies for Jesus, going all the way back to Adam. Using both of those lists, who was Joseph’s father?
10. Was Jesus crucified on the first day of the Passover like the gospel of John says? Or the next day like the other three gospels say?
EDIT: To add questions for people who can't watch the vid:
1. The Bible tells us that God sacrificed his only son so that we can go to Heaven (John 3:16), but the Bible also tells us that he raised his son
back from the dead again. If God didn’t really lose his son, then how is that a sacrifice?
2. If God is all-knowing and all-powerful, and has everything under control, why does he keep asking for money every Sunday?
3. The Bible tells us that God regretted making Saul king (1 Samuel 15:11), but if that’s the case, doesn’t that mean God didn’t know the
future? Because if he knew he was going to regret making Saul king, he would’ve never done it in the first place.
4. If every complex design requires a designer, who designed God?
5. If nothing can come from nothing, then how did God create the universe out of nothing?
6. If something can come from nothing, why do we need God to create the universe?
7. If everyone who ever lived, prior to Jesus, could get into heaven by simply believing God (Romans 4:17, Galatians 3:6, James 2:23), like Abraham
did, doesn’t that make Jesus a little superfluous?
8. The Bible tells us that God isn’t willing that anybody should perish (2 Peter 3:9), but his holy word has been corrupted through the ages by
mankind, so doesn’t that mean that God either allowed it to be corrupted, or he was unable to keep it from being corrupted?
9. In the book of James, God instructs Christians on what they should do when they get sick (James 5:14-15). There’s supposed to pray and lay hands
on the sick person, and God promises to heal them, so why do you ignore God’s command and run to science every time you get sick? (WHOOOOOOOOA)
10. The Bible tells us that Jesus threw a huge temper tantrum in the Jewish temple (John 2:15). He actually made a whip, and whipped these people, and
drove them out of the temple, but not before overturning their tables and spilling their money everywhere. The Bible also tells us that Jesus called a
Canaanite woman a dog (Mark 7:27). And Jesus insulted the Pharisees by calling them derogatory names at every turn (Matthew 23:13-33). Jesus also lied
to his own disciples (John 7:8-10); they asked him if he was going to the feast, he said, “no, my time’s not yet come.” And he turns around and
goes to the feast.
Jesus also condones slavery and he did not denounce the crimes of rape or paedophilia (Matthew 10:24, Matthew 24:46, Luke 17:7). Not only that, Jesus
taught that if you call somebody a ‘fool’, you are in danger of going to hell (Matthew 5:22). Then he turns around and calls several people fools
(Matthew 23:17, Luke 24:26). Not only that, the Bible tells us that Jesus explicitly upheld the ghastly Mosaic Law that requires children to be killed
if they became unruly (Matthew 15:3-4, Matthew 5:17-18, Deuteronomy 21:18-21).
Is this the person we should be emulating?
I'm curious if we have any Christians on here that can answer all 20 questions posed in the two videos?
edit on 18-11-2012 by namine because: added transcript for people who can't see the videos
I love the look on the guys face when he has just asked a question
Hope some people can answer them.
The last question in the 2nd Vid..please cometh forth and answer thy question cos that is a good one.
Oh and Jesus saying naughty kids should be killed oh man and people believe in this #e lol or *crys*
edit on 18-11-2012 by boymonkey74 because:
(no reason given)
Science and religion are the samething. I've proved it in my last 10 posts. If someone would like to type out all the questions I'll answer them.
We have a taker! Can someone please transcribe the 20 questions? I'd do it myself if I wasnt on my phone. Transcribe and add them to the OP so there
are no excuses about not being able to watch the videos.
Thanks! S&F for you. I'm going to keep tabs on this thread as well. Personally I was Raised Roman Catholic but through my experiences and study I
consider myself a deist now and try above all things to keep an open mind.
The Above Top Secret Web site is a wholly owned social content community of The Above Network, LLC.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.
All content copyright 2015, The Above Network, LLC.