It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Through the Paradigm with Vicarious10000: Heaven and Hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I wanna aknowledge the conspiracies that will be touched on so as the thread doesn't get moved to offtopic discussion.

Is heaven and hell meant to keep us in fear to keep the church in control? Is heaven and hell a real paradigm of angels and demons? Do we suffer forever? Does the church try to keep us in the dark by not upgrading the people's understanding of the bible through scientific fact when they preach the word?

So I'm about to explain all this. Be ready. Hope you brought some popcorn...

Heaven & Hell

We can explain heaven and hell rather simply. Karma. Microcosm-Macrocosm. Let's do it by scale.

On a personal level heaven and hell works like this. I give jimmy my last 5 bucks. Later that day or maybe a week or even a month later I'm in need and someone helps me. I don't give jimmy my 5 bucks and when I'm in need I'm ignored.

I steal a piece of candy from the counter and later that day I break a finger passing a football.

Heaven and hell on a personal level.

Beyond personal. The cosmos (Heaven) The globe (Hell)

On another level heaven would be the electrical matrix that the soul's dimension is in. Hell would be the physical reality that the body's dimension is in.

On a scale dealing with everything unity as a condensed ball of light would be heaven(pre big bang) hell would seperation(pro big bang)

So as you see it's endlessly in our lives all the time. Everywhere we look and no matter what we look at we can see it.

So now we have to ask ourselves how did we not see this before? Have we been being taught dark ages beliefs in todays modern scientific world? A reality where we can understand the bible in a much brighter light when we combine belief systems!

I would like to bust a few more myths while were at it.

Anti-christ. It's Jesus. Jesus does not want to be worshipped which is anti christ. Meaning non worship of christ.

God and satan are the same guy! Higher dimension and lower dimension. King of unity and King of seperation.

Once the big bang occured and all unity was lost and seperation began god became satan.

Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone. The flesh sins I'm sorry! So If Jesus were alive today he most likely has dipped his hands in the sin bucket.

Which means he is no more in position to judge someone then the next man. Because in the end God is all and all is god.

That includes psychopaths and the un holy!

To be the end and the beginning is to be the good guy and the bad guy. When were rewarded we love our parents. When were punished we hate them.

God works in this light.

So is religion being used to keep us "dumbed down" for fear mongering controllers? Or has no one ever really stepped back and tried to understand it outside of rebels?

Which side are you on?

-May you find your way-

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It should be known that any judgement put on your soul for after this life shall go as follows. If you hate a race of people or a sect of people. You will have to live in their shoes in the next go around!

Why? Karma is teaching you to respect those different then you!

Which is why the bible tells you to beware what you do. Treat your brother as YOU want to be treated. Elst you may have to walk in his shoes.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

God and satan are the same guy!

i agree. god is almighty. but guy is wrong. god is genderless and non-human.
question what and where is good ? in us or are we in god ? does god act from another realm or dimension ?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

God would be the interdimensional being Satan would be the physical being.

We can see this in the relationship between the soul and the body.

The world and the Sun.

Higher self over the lower self although the self.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

what would the body be without the soul ? could the body alone exist ?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Ahh good question! Depends on what you want to call the soul. Since everything is alive even a rock. Because it's made up of the same energy that makes up a mouse. I know there not the same but they are. They are created by the same paradigm that we call reality.

Every atom is made up of energy. So if we look at everything being pure energy we can say that the body can exist with out the soul. The question then becomes can the body think without the soul. Again It's possible. So then we ask what good is the soul?

The only answer I can think of at this point is that the soul is an interdimensional traveler that rides in bodies like we do cars except these souls are tethered to the body until it dies. So it's possession really.

Why? To experience another dimension? Or is it all a learning process?

What do you think?
edit on 18-11-2012 by Vicarious10000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So I been thinking. Since every living being as far as having a pineal gland and breathing is concerned. That since we are all inside the (Brain).

And we obviously all have our own brains. Though it is a creation of the matrix. And everything in this matrix is a reflection of itself in some way.

Wouldn't every star in the cosmos represent the pineal glands of living beings. And since stars die everyday that reflects people dieing everyday.

And like the world being more and more populated with people. That's a relfection of the universe expanding bigger and bigger. Meaning more and more species across the universe are coming into being.

Meaning more and more stars are firing up.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
One meter stick I use regarding religion is, shun anything that requires obedience or worship; it's really about power and control of the mind.

God is unchanging and never becomes anything different. Nothing can be added to are subtracted from God. Certainly he could never become Satan or any other being. Beings develop in consciousness, over a very extended process. Those at the very top create universes, to maintain the balance but they are not God. We who are barely sentient, cannot imagine the power and greatness of very advanced beings because we are very simple with extremely limited comprehension. We should all embrace true humility because that is how we grow. Our existence must ultimately commit to the common good. Pride is a disease. Below are a few wise words from Taoism.

Therefore the wise person says:

I do nothing, and people become good by themselves. I seek peace, and people take care of their own problems. I do not meddle in their personal lives, and the people become prosperous. I let go of all my desire to control them,

and the people return to their natural ways.

The Tao Te Ching is very much based in observable reality. Lao Tzu observed his society and noticed different things that caused troubles. He mentioned that,

The highest good is not to seek to do good,

but to allow yourself to become good. The ordinary person seeks to do good things,

and finds that they cannot do them continually.

The wise person does not force virtue on others,

and thus is able to accomplish their task. The ordinary person who uses force,

will find that they accomplish nothing.

The kind person acts from the heart,

and accomplishes a multitude of things. The righteous person acts out of pity, yet leaves many things undone. The moral person will act out of duty, and when no one will respond

will roll up his sleeves and uses force.

When people cease acting in a natural way, they create "righteousness."

When righteousness is forgotten, they create morality. When morality is forgotten, they create laws. The law is the husk of faith,

and trust is the beginning of chaos.

www.earth-heal.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

The body would most likely derive on survival instincts alone without the soul. The way I'm understanding it is. The soul is the watcher or teacher of the body.

If after 30 yrs you could walk out of your body and watch it act. It would prolly continue to do everything you trained it do because inside the brain. You created all the pillars or (Trees of Knowledge) to create enough memory bank that it would know how you act.

Without being inside it to train it it'd just be an animal. So it's not just about possession but about increasing the consciousness of a certain species. This is why we continue to want to walk with the living after were dead.

Even if you don't because you have been observed and remembered by the macrocosmic brain you never fade away. So your here living for forever. Even if it meant on another planet.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

A lot of what your saying in this thread vic10 makes a whole lot of sense! It makes me think about the evolution of intelligences and how they must break bonds to advance to the next level even if it means abandoning the same things everybody around them require to be socially acceptable.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
A grreat many truths that are easily forgettable are contained in your OP. But there are some issues. Not that I'm debating the point bif, if this is hell and seperation is evil, then the whole point of creation was to experience evil. I just can't buy that logic.
edit on 22-1-2013 by ISHAMAGI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

We have to remove the idea that anything that is hell or separation from god is evil. If someone came and took your freedoms away you would complain right?

Well the whole reason you have freedom is the separation from god! Imagine it like wanting to see if you will find god on your own free will. And then see what you will do with it once you have it under free will. it's all one big test.

top topics

join