It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insight in the beast that was and is not and yet is.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
- The beast that was and is not and yet is is all that on its own!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Uh?

Is that a joke?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You already knew? I just came to realize. And then I thought like, hey everybody already knew that..

edit: I mean, it's not like a mind-thing or anything..
edit on 18-11-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Are you sure you took your pills today?
2th.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Revelation ch1 says about God that;
He WAS, IS, and IS TO COME.

Revelation ch17 says about the Beast that;
He WAS, IS NOT. and IS TO COME.

Comparing the two statements, IS and IS NOT are obviously exact opposites.
So the point must be that the Beast is the exact opposite of God.

edit on 18-11-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
How should I know that, boymonkey?
edit on 18-11-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I won't make points as you wish poster before my last post.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Dear DISRAELI,

God is the First and the LAST.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Revelation ch14 says about the Beast that; He WAS, IS NOT. and IS TO COME.

what is the beast exactly ? the antichrist (human) or the devil (spiritual being).

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Agreed. Whereas the Beast IS NOT (QED)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Revelation ch13 describes two beasts.
I did two threads on the subject in my Revelation series, interpreting the first as a world-state and the second as the leader of that state.
The Beast "who was etc" in ch17 looks like the first of them, if you compare descriptions.

Revelation; The Beast from the sea- a world-state

Revelation- The Beast- great leader and antichrist

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by icepack

Revelation ch13 describes two beasts.
I did two threads on the subject in my Revelation series, interpreting the first as a world-state and the second as the leader of that state.

It is correct.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by Angle

Revelation ch1 says about God that;
He WAS, IS, and IS TO COME.

Revelation ch17 says about the Beast that;
He WAS, IS NOT. and IS TO COME.

Comparing the two statements, IS and IS NOT are obviously exact opposites.
So the point must be that the Beast is the exact opposite of God.

The Beast is chained up in darkness for 1000 years (IS NOT), while Christ was, IS and will be yet to come after the 1000 years. The Beast will also be released after the 1000 years. What happens on the eighth day?

The seventh day (Day of the Lord) is the end of the natural cycle of time. The eighth day is above the natural cycle of time and time is no more. This is Eternity never ending.

Enoch 33:1
"And I appointed the eighth day also, that the eighth day should be the first-created after my work, and that the first seven circles in the form of the seventh thousand, and that at the beginning of the eighth thousand there should be a duration of not-counting, endless, with neither years nor months nor weeks nor days nor hours.

Revelation 20

7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

After this, assuming the eighth day is getting ready to start, the great white throne of judgement engages.

11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

Currently, we are at the tipping point of the seventh day when a Holy Spirit is given to those who are marked by Christ.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
My hair is a bird on Wednesdays.
But only when it rains.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
My hair is a bird on Wednesdays.
But only when it rains.

Best post in this thread

2th

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Dude you will need to do a lot better than that gibberish here on ATS!

I take it you got a lot of "Must try harder" notes written in you jotter in the past. Im joking but on a more serious note now, next time we might need just a little more information.
edit on 18-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Actually I heard a documentary on Ancient Egypt about a story that had been found on a papyrus. (I can't find the documentary and I would love to.)
Basically the story was, that Cain had been killed and after a massive storm he had come back to life and Seth was going to kill him again.
Which he did.

The next time Cain comes back is after a massive amount of energy that allows him to possess a body. This body becomes a Gibborim.

So not an exact opposite of God but a perfect description of what Cain has done and will do.
He WAS, IS NOT and IS TO COME.

Jesus is described as he was and is and is to come as he is immortal and has been seen on Earth, after He died, whereas Cain has been banished to where the dead go.

Cain lived, died, stayed dead for a long time and will come again. He wants what he thinks is rightfully his-the Earth and all its occupants to bow down to him, as he was the first born of all Eve's sons (but not Adam's sons, as he was part Angel; son of Satan.)
The reason the second beast has little horns, is that was the sign that God gave to Cain so no one would kill him after God had punished him for murdering Abel.
(This is why some children have two horns on their forehead, part of their DNA has come from Cain.)

Shame Lamech had bad eyesight, as he thought Cain was a deer in the field and had shot him with an arrow. I can't remeber if it killed him? But can you kill a half-Angel? This is from the book of Jasher which is quoted from in the Bible.
I suppose that is why Lamech invokes the 'I will be avenged seventy-seven (77) fold' rule for wounding a man... (Gen 4v23)
Cain had a seven (7) fold avenging rule.

I think that is why the gematria of Revelation is 777 as it is to do with Avenging.

Now I have stirred up a hornets nest, I'm going to bed.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Serious suffering for the beast, Satan and the false prophet. Okay, I confess.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

And it doesn't want to fly on rainy days or what?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join