It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW2 secrets with Douglas Dietrich

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
OK, the rubbish about a German nuke in the Courland Kessel at about the hour and a half point was the final straw for me. All of the easily verifiable (for me) 'facts' that this guy has come up with are plain wrong.....Some of it might have a grain of truth in it, but if it does, I can't find it.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Thumbs up.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I'm sorry but too many things that Mr Dietrich said in the video were not possible.

He speaks very confidently but stuffs up majorly on facts.

He has not read enough history to understand timelines properly and has assumed later factions to be active in earlier times.

He has no understanding that some of what he says are not possible from an engineering standpoint.

He also has not considered the implications of the actions he is proposing. The world would be a vastly different place from what it is if he were correct.

So, I'll call this one debunked.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
Check out the USS Missouri and tell me why the flag has 31 stars and not 48?

On the Missouri that day was the American flag flown in 1853 on the USS Powhatan by Commodore Matthew C. Perry on the first of his two expeditions to Japan

an illegal flag for an illegal ceremony?

Nothing at all illegal about the ceremony, why claim it was illegal?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I did not know that, was not trying to claim it was illegal it was more of a question.

Thanks for the information

SS

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Pretty sure this can be consigned to the Hoax section now.

Or does anyone still believe any of this hogwash?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Setting aside the BS story in the recording, here's a much more plausible and even more potentially horrific possibility:

The Japanese could very easily have combined the real capabilities of the I-400/Seiran (see my first post in this thread, last link) with the biological weapons technologies developed by 'Unit 731':

en.wikipedia.org...

Makes you realise how lucky we all were that Enola Gay & Bock's car really did set out on their fateful missions.

PS - If matey from the recording nicks this version of events for his revisionist BS I will sue him off the face of the planet!

edit on 20-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: Fun!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

Of course you will....

Oh and Douglas does mention unit 731 quite a bit in other talks, speaking solely of Japanese occupied Manchuria quite a bit.

He doesn't shut up about how these "bugs" won them more than bombs or armies ever could have.

SS

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Won them what exactly.....This guy's BS revisionist history is both deluded and dangerous, it's also patently false and can be proven so with only a cursory glance at the 'facts' (which he actually encourages you to do).....If this thread were an intelligence test, you wouldn't be doing too well.

edit on 21-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: Content

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

Why thank you, kindly.

SS

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Dude, I came into this thread with an open mind (read the first line in my first post), I was hoping to discover some interesting new information about WWII.....What I found was a dissembler spinning a fabric of lies from a severely distorted set of facts.

He then has the gall to challenge the listener to check his facts.....So I did, you can see the results above.

I chose Wikipedia for my links because it covers all the subjects, but please feel free to add some links to information that contradicts it.

You've done us a favour by posting this, because it's enabled us to identify a hoaxer.....So cheers for that!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

you just copy the letters at the end not the whole thing n paste it using Vid:youtube

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Spike Spiegle

heard this guy before...Some of his facts are correct but many of things he presents as fact simply are not true..i can find no supporting evidence for them..Moreover the conclusion he draws are absurd and illogical....

The USA invented Spanish flu and infected its soldiers who then infected the french and british soldiers all as part of a plan to win WWl? cause we all know if you want to win a war the first thing you do is give yours and your allies a deadly debilitating illness. I don't think he even bothers to try to explain how this was meant to win the war. Also, I found several references saying there where nearly 100,000 Chinese labors working behinds the line in wwl, one theory is that this was the origin of the Spanish flu. if he needs an Asian source for he might start there

We gave Liberia Ebola because it expressed interest in being a state? I can't find anything to suggest Liberia ever expressed such an interest but come on...If they did wouldn't be easier to just say "Sorry but no"

when people distort and distort facts and then draw illogical conclusions it makes anything they say hard to believe.he clearly is not objective and has an ax to grind that effects his conclusions. He comes across more rabid then alex jones and steven quayle combined

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I caught him on Ben Franklin, as there were bones found in Europe where he stayed but not in Philadelphia and he rightly explains that there was a doctor in Europe, but claims he was electrocuting slaves in the USA and was a Mass Murderer. Sorry, but Ben did have Slaves, but later regretted it and near the end of his life fought to end Slavery. I also doubt he could be classified as a Mass Murderer. I have done extensive research on Franklin.

He also claims Jefferson had many mates with Slaves and it is only known to be one, which he fathered a Child with. Jefferson was the biggest Slave Owner at the time and he may have had more than one sexual relationship with one, but I see no back up evidence for the claims on this.

Stalin as well, making Roosevelt a Russian Spy? I want some back up for that. Just calling someone stupid to claim he was not, is not good enough for me.

Japanese having the Death Ray? This I am quite familiar with acclaimed to Nikola Tesla and around the same time frame, but I can see no reason for the tech to end up in Japanese hands, and I know Tesla, being a Patriot would not allow that. Whether the USA occupied Japan or not is really not of issue. They don't have to do anything but control it, and the Japanese are still complaining about USA control on their land. As well, a photo of Hirohito with Gerald Ford means nothing but they met. It does not mean anything of Japanese control of the USA, nor does it mean anything else for this expanded on story.

Some of the stuff he brings up makes sense and seems to fit, but based on what I just mentioned, we have 3 circumstances which are kinda iffy at best. Assassination of Clinton? The USA not being ABLE to declare war? They just have not as it causes legal and Constitutional problems, but then again neither has Britain or France since the end of WWII either.

There are some things that ring true as in the Opium Trade in China, but giving up all those profits to the USA in exchange for not invading Canada? I find that a stretch. The "Death Ray" I see no evidence for, but UFO tech could be German or some other Nationality Made. Certainly there is reason to believe there was German High Tech in Argentina or Antarctica at least, and I do sway towards Hitler not dying in that bunker.

However he is not putting enough blame on the Zionists. The House of Saud does make kinda sense given 911 and what I know happened with Bin Laden. Not so sure about the USA running out of Oil after WWII though. I kinda doubt that. The fact that Manufacturing has gone to other Countries is not such a Conspiracy to me. Those Balloon Bombs as far as I know did no real harm, and I would have to look at Chemical Weapon use of Japan in China before I would want to believe balloon bombs to deliver such a payload to the USA. There certainly is (and I was recently surprised at) a hatred "special" in North Korea against Japan, and I have not researched that enough, but it certainly is something the West likes to hide. Yes there is just a cease fire in Korea North/South right now... and he is correct on that. I also feel he is probably correct on Russian influence in some ways, and I certainly believe it is prevalent with Trump. After some consideration and without further research, that is all I can give you.

plus.google.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join