Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

WW2 secrets with Douglas Dietrich

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
OK, the rubbish about a German nuke in the Courland Kessel at about the hour and a half point was the final straw for me. All of the easily verifiable (for me) 'facts' that this guy has come up with are plain wrong.....Some of it might have a grain of truth in it, but if it does, I can't find it.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Thumbs up.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I'm sorry but too many things that Mr Dietrich said in the video were not possible.

He speaks very confidently but stuffs up majorly on facts.

He has not read enough history to understand timelines properly and has assumed later factions to be active in earlier times.

He has no understanding that some of what he says are not possible from an engineering standpoint.

He also has not considered the implications of the actions he is proposing. The world would be a vastly different place from what it is if he were correct.

So, I'll call this one debunked.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
Check out the USS Missouri and tell me why the flag has 31 stars and not 48?

On the Missouri that day was the American flag flown in 1853 on the USS Powhatan by Commodore Matthew C. Perry on the first of his two expeditions to Japan

an illegal flag for an illegal ceremony?

Nothing at all illegal about the ceremony, why claim it was illegal?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I did not know that, was not trying to claim it was illegal it was more of a question.

Thanks for the information

SS

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Pretty sure this can be consigned to the Hoax section now.

Or does anyone still believe any of this hogwash?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Setting aside the BS story in the recording, here's a much more plausible and even more potentially horrific possibility:

The Japanese could very easily have combined the real capabilities of the I-400/Seiran (see my first post in this thread, last link) with the biological weapons technologies developed by 'Unit 731':

en.wikipedia.org...

Makes you realise how lucky we all were that Enola Gay & Bock's car really did set out on their fateful missions.

PS - If matey from the recording nicks this version of events for his revisionist BS I will sue him off the face of the planet!
edit on 20-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: Fun!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

Of course you will....

Oh and Douglas does mention unit 731 quite a bit in other talks, speaking solely of Japanese occupied Manchuria quite a bit.

He doesn't shut up about how these "bugs" won them more than bombs or armies ever could have.

SS

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Won them what exactly.....This guy's BS revisionist history is both deluded and dangerous, it's also patently false and can be proven so with only a cursory glance at the 'facts' (which he actually encourages you to do).....If this thread were an intelligence test, you wouldn't be doing too well.
edit on 21-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: Content

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

Why thank you, kindly.

SS

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Dude, I came into this thread with an open mind (read the first line in my first post), I was hoping to discover some interesting new information about WWII.....What I found was a dissembler spinning a fabric of lies from a severely distorted set of facts.

He then has the gall to challenge the listener to check his facts.....So I did, you can see the results above.

I chose Wikipedia for my links because it covers all the subjects, but please feel free to add some links to information that contradicts it.

You've done us a favour by posting this, because it's enabled us to identify a hoaxer.....So cheers for that!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

you just copy the letters at the end not the whole thing n paste it using Vid:youtube

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join