It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW2 secrets with Douglas Dietrich

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hello ATS

I haven't posted in quite a while mainly because I haven't had anything new to share, well here is something kind of far out for all of you.

I thought I knew my ww2 history, boy was I wrong once again...

I don't know where I stand yet, one thing is for sure he sure links the dots very nicely indeed.

Watch the video and give me your thoughts please.

SS

edit on 033030p://pm3021 by Spike Spiegle because: If a mod could help me with the video i haven't posted in a while thanks =)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

My thoughts are "damn, this video does not exist".

Perhaps the link is stuffed up.

edit on 18/11/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Yea so sorry man, I'm trying to fix the link as we speak.

SS

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

There you go, you just need to copy the part of the url behind the = which is in this case FlQncFBvsQ0

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Thank you rage, how did you make it work?

Vid; youtube and copy paste?

SS

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Thanks regenstorm!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Veeeeeeeery interesting character.

I discovered him myself not too long ago and have watched/listened to many hours of his numerous interviews and presentations. It's the exact topic that I'm fascinated by.

He already has a history with ATS: Roswell Whistleblower: The Real Story, From The Documents! - and even took the time to answer some of the member questions personally...

His book was meant to be released in September (I think) so I'm still waiting on that, publications like that never do seem to run smooth.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Indeed!

I did a quick search to make sure I wasn't re posting

Cheers

SS
edit on 033030p://pm3053 by Spike Spiegle because: the spells

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This guy actually sounds honest.....Looking forward to hearing his stuff as WWII is my main area of interest.

Hmmmm.....57 minutes in and the first doubt abouts the accuracy of this guy's information are beginning to creep in.

The Japanese I-400 class submarine was most definitely not designed to carry the Mitsubishi Ki-67 Hiryu bomber:

en.wikipedia.org...

It was designed to carry the Aichi M6A Seiran:

en.wikipedia.org...

As you can see the difference between the two types is rather significant and I'm pretty confident that the Seiran wouldn't have been able to lug a forties atomic bomb aloft.....The US needed a B-29 to do it after all:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

The I-400 and the Seiran were actually intended to be used in a conventional attack (or attacks) on the lock gates of the Panama Canal:

en.wikipedia.org...

Right back to the video.....Hope the above doesn't set the tone for the rest.

edit on 19-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: S&P/Content

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
OK at about the one hour and one minute point this is starting to descend into gibberish when he begins talking about the 'comparatively clean nukes' of the 40s.....The half-life of plutonium or uranium remains a constant regardless of when the bomb was built and no ground burst weapon (which is clearly what he is describing) could ever be described as remotely clean!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Can't (yet) confirm or deny his suggestion that remains from the Korean war are repatriated to the US under a UN flag, however this site suggests that remains are being removed to the US en-masse for DNA analysis to determine their origin:

www.dtic.mil...

Under those circumstances, I'd say using a UN flag would make a great deal of sense.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

Check out the USS Missouri and tell me why the flag has 31 stars and not 48?

Why is the flag upside down and lacking 17 stars, an illegal flag for an illegal ceremony?

SS

edit on 083030p://am3026 by Spike Spiegle because: ze flag

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Its probably not too far off the mark to say that before WW2 in 1938 the US government used "The War of the Worlds" Radio hoax to Gauge American listeners response. 9 years later the Roswell incident appears to be a similar follow up media psyops program.

The Dietrich spin might move some listeners away from ET causes for Roswell but its still emotive bunk likely to inspire patriotic response without much factual foundation.

As a factual disclosure source Dietrich flies like Wile Coyote!

edit on 19-11-2012 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
At one hour and seven, the presenter (who allegedly knows something about aviation) clearly sounds exasperated after another of the 'atomic bomb carrying submarine launched Hiryu' rants.....I strongly suspect that he knows exactly what I have pointed out above, ie:

1 - The I-400 class submarine did not carry the Hiryu it carried the Seiran.
2 - 1940s atomic bombs were BIG.....Neither of these aircraft could have carried one.
3 - The Japanese did have a program for an aircraft big enough for the job, the Nakajima G5N Shinzan, but they didn't get to put it into production before they were (without a shadow of doubt) thoroughly nuked themselves:

en.wikipedia.org...

I didn't need to look any of this up, just find the links on Wiki, but I make no claims to be an 'expert on aviation'.....Given the extravagant claims this guy is making, I'd expect significant details to the plot like these to be depicted accurately before I'd give the story any credence whatsoever.

Need I go on?

edit on 19-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle

Check out the USS Missouri and tell me why the flag has 31 stars and not 48?

Why is the flag upside down and lacking 17 stars, an illegal flag for an illegal ceremony?

SS

1 - your image is f****d!
2 - WTF does the flag have to do with this guy's BS story?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Double post, sorry!

edit on 19-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I'm quite tired of your silly posts it has everything to do with his "BS Story"

Now then you are a nuclear expert I see and a aviation expert too, very good indeed.

SS

PS; wiki isn't a credible source at all.
edit on 083030p://am3012 by Spike Spiegle because: Ps

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well I certainly appear to know more than the guy on the recording....He is just plain wrong in all of his statements regarding the I-400.

Why not do what the fellow you are so keen to defend actually suggests and check the facts for yourself (it's really easy to do because i've already provided you with the links above)?

I suspect that the answer might be that you are either too lazy, or too deluded to be affected by mere trivia such as stone cold established facts.

PS - Why not show me the links to your 'facts', if you have any?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I have not nor will try to defend him i simply said that the flag has much to do with his story and that "wiki" isn't a credible source.

thank you, come again.

SS

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
My sincere apologies Spike.....I had paused the video at the break just before the 'flag' bit while finding the links above. I see where you are coming from now, although I'm really not sure what it might mean.

Will watch/listen to all of it, but my BS-Detector is set to high given the fundamental inaccuarcies in a very significant part of his plot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join