It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Your Nukes are duds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This is meant for discussion

I started following this forum 3 years ago, I was unbiased then, yes I am biased now.

We all know Israel is/or was before USA foreign policy became more imperialist, Iraq etc the US police of the Oil / Middle East US foreign policy.

Israel you are not needed any more. You were a great US ally while needed, did US need you in Kuwait, Afghan, Iraq, Libya

Your nuclear weapons I guess will be compromised by the same people you bought them off, if its was as easy for siemons/germany to mess with irans software did you ever consider that yours will be too,

You are taking billions in aid.. You will be left on your own lads.

And I know polish Jews are they the same as the Zionists, as the ones I know don't believe in your cruelty to Palestine . They say to me its a concentration camp.

Just sharing.

As your weapons wont work

And the US doesn't need you any more

Goosey

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

Israel you are not needed any more. You were a great US ally while needed,

You gots it backwards man, the US is a great ally to Israel, they are not even a decent ally to the US.
Israel spies on us more than the Russians and Chinese combined.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
pretty sure they don't officially (at least wont talk about it) posses nuclear weapons they like the ambiguity of it all but i am of the belif that they have them and that they probably work quite well you really think their nuclear weapons wont work ?

pretty sure they got help with their nukes from south africa and their own scientists(nukes been around for awhile)so i dont think software would be an issue(think the idf makes most of their own chips)and all the germans give them are submarines and guilt money every year but it is rumored that the dolphin class can launch irbms(is that the term for short ranged nukes?)

as per the not needed part of your statement well im pretty sure bringing in a jewish ally to occupy arab lands would not have gone over so well so thats why we tend to not use them in most major wars we have as most have been in the middle east and the jews would complicate such an operation (we told them to stay out of gulfwar 1 so we could keep our coalition of the willing) i think we get more intelligence wise from the idf and their sources as well as possibly having a place to send terror suspects to have things happen to them that would not be legal in US territory

its also quite disturbing that you seem to think that the usa should only have use full allies(puppets) and the mintue they become usless or a burden to us we should just abandon them(kinda hard to make friends when u keep stabbing them in the back)and i think such a policy would be disastrous to us foreign policy

yeah what juggernog said basicly they are alot more shady to us then we are to them and while they seem to do a good deal of non ally behavior to us they do serve their purpose
edit on 18-11-2012 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
1 for a underground show
and the rest is all fakes

yes i had that though for a while now
the only ones that will be killed is the pilot
for thinking he was launching a nuke and kill hundred of thousand with it

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
All of those involved in the Israel/Palestine conflict are losers. This is a classic lose/lose situation. Israel should never have been created because it was done by stealing land. Since when is stealing a legitimate foundation for anything? Of course this fomented great hatred, forcing Israel to constantly fight for it's illegitimate existence. The lid is off this ugly can of worms and will not end well, for anyone. How many lose/lose situations do you want to participate in, during your life?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
No one denies you helped the US keep in the Oil markets and terrorised. You were a great ally. You are no good to them now. They want the middle east for themselves , what do they care of you. They settled now in the the east now, good dog you served your master well.

US is not leaving Iraq, Lybia, or afghan.. well done sir you not needed now as they camped in. You are a nuisance, they dont need you.

Did you ever play the game risk.. you were a great distraction Israel.. take my word for it.

Goosey

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
@raga

Its pretty disturbing yes, but common century old foreign policy.... read up buddy

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I think you are confusing a few different issues.

The Iranian software that was manipulated by the Stuxnet cyber-weapon, controlled centrifuges used to enrich uranium - I don`t see how that relates to the arsenal of weapons Israel is suppose to already possess.

The fact that Israel has had little (see Vela Incident) or no testing of it nuclear arsenal ..... is something significant though. I am sure they had used supercomputers to simulate tests but there is always a doubt -

edit on 18-11-2012 by UmbraSumus because: to add the word "by"

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I may well be , but as a Fox/SKy viewer I am only assuming the preached. The majority is educated by the Media(iknow all israel) to beleive they have nukes

If you saying the media is lieing ..say it

Keep it simple Yoda like person for the stupid (me)
edit on 18-11-2012 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
ANd as being from ireland and a catholic

I dont want Israel to die

They are where they are now and we should let them be

My problem is with them agressing

I will argue as strongly for there existence as i will palastine,,, but why cannot they live in peace

We never thought we would stop bombing london from derry , we did though

Goosey out

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

ADD IN THE USA AND THE STIRRING STICK.. YOU GET IT YET.. THEY WANT YOU TO FIGHT YOURSELVES
edit on 18-11-2012 by Gooseygander because: caps sorry...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gooseygander

I may well be , but as a Fox/SKy viewer I am only assuming the preached. The majority is educated by the Media(iknow all israel) to beleive they have nukes

If you saying the media is lieing ..say it

Keep it simple Yoda like person for the stupid (me)

You lost me there ........ back up the truck

I do think Israel has nuclear weapons - I was just suggesting that the fact that they haven`t had an opportunity to test them extensively raises questions about their reliability.

However, they are still a potent deterrent - and the Israeli people are nothing if not resourceful.

IMHO, the U.S and Israel will still be joined at the hip for the foreseeable future- though the best days (for Israel) may be behind them.

And then again ...... an Israeli election could change everything - lots of variables at play .

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Dont you think they would have checked on the nuclear weapons when they got them? If they are duds, somebody within Israel knows it. And why not accept duds as long as the vast majority of the forces believes they are real, projecting credible dependability to the duds claim and so having a credible nuclear deterrent?

So far with nuclear weapons its sufficient if the adversaries are convinced you have them and the means to deliver.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
Dont you think they would have checked on the nuclear weapons when they got them?

Israel are supposed to have developed their nuclear capacity from scratch.

The fissile material was given to them with the understanding that it was for their test reactor - that was about the level of input they received. That and probably a lot of nuclear info received clandestinely....

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Hahaha, no.. They stole nukes from us.. Look it up

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Who would "us" be ....... ?

A little more info ..... a link even would be nice.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

I did look it up ....

This is what I am getting .....

".. Israel stole enriched uranium from the US"

Enriched uranium - not a nuke .

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

What you post is not reality. Israel did not purchase Nuclear Weapons from the U.S. It was however GIVEN Weapons Grade Uranium and Plutonium from the U.S. DOE Oak Ridge Facility. Israel now enriches it's own Nuclear Fuel.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Israel is still a GREAT ally. They are our pitbull. They would love to chew up and spit out the entirety of the Middle East, but they behave at the end of the US's leash, because we feed them. They don't entirely trust or love us, but they like the regularity of our support, and they crave the day we let them off the leash for a little while.

NATO created Israel, right in the Middle of all that turmoil in the MIddle East, and we give them tons and tons of aid, and weapons, and technology, and intelligence, and we keep things stirred up in the region, and we always have the threat of turning Israel loose on everyone else. We even gave them nukes, so the enemies would respect the threat and not require too much offensive.

It seems the new boss in Egypt has already forgotten about the 6 Day War, and might need a reminder before falling back in line.

I don't know what I think or believe about the Gaza situation. It is horrible for the Palestinians, but it is horrible for Israelis to live under a barrage of rockets too. Honestly, I couldn't care less about the situation, I think they should all work it out amongst themselves, without influence from the Superpowers.

BUT, to say Israel is no longer needed as our ally is to be extremely short-sighted and naive.
edit on 18-11-2012 by darkhorserider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I read somewhere that Israel bought the Doomsday Bomb off Russia and they are going to detonate it and see if God comes and saves them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join