It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Hamas preparing chemical weapons

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Does it occur to people after this many wars in Israel and Palestine that the muslims really do hate jews and are terrible anti-semites and have pure dicpicaple evil in their hearts and souls.

How much more terrorism and muslims teenagers commiting suicide to mass murder other innocent human beings must it take to convince people of the truth how wicked the souls of some muslims really are.

That is simply not true.

The Arabs do not hate Jews, or Christians. They had lived like Brothers and Sisters for centuries.

They do hate Zionists murdering their families and bulldozing their homes though, as would you.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
Wouldnt it kind of backfire, it, if Israel hits the depots and all that gas is all over Gaza? Does hamas even have chemical weapons?

You brought up something interesting.... Perhaps Israel will attack " Depots" of chemical weapons, releasing their contents in Gaza, at which point they can claim it wasn't their weapon, it was the depot exploding. Their fault for having Hamas chemical weapons in Gaza.

It seems to be the typical excuse.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
yaaawwwwnn.... here we go again with the chemical weapons fairytale...... funny how israel and the west always tell that one right before they go commit yet another round of mass murder..... guess the old israeli victim fairytale losing its appeal so now they trying amerikas chemical weapons fairytale.....

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
linking video's on here never naffing works ,, occupation 101 is a good video to watch on the history of israel

here is a click link to the documentary www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-11-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

It has been reported that Hamas is hiding its rockets underground, particularly near civilian areas including mosques, hoping that Israel will not strike such targets out of concern for civilian life.

Lol! Israel not hitting targets due to "concern for civilian life".
Funniest thing I read this year!
Does this "Hamas" source even know Israel?
For as far as I'm concerned, the words CONCERN and CIVILIAN LIFE or even LIFE can't be put in the same sentence as ISRAEL.

IT--
edit on 19-11-2012 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I think it would be easy to stop the rockets.
Announce to the world that for every rocket fired into Israel, one will be return fired. Then announce the daily totals to the public media. A week or two of this and the Palestinians will stop Hamas.

Of course thay would just go back to the bus bombings.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
I think it would be easy to stop the rockets.
Announce to the world that for every rocket fired into Israel, one will be return fired. Then announce the daily totals to the public media. A week or two of this and the Palestinians will stop Hamas.

Of course thay would just go back to the bus bombings.

Unreal how awful these people are in Palestine.Hypocrits of the worst kind.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The Muslim Brotherhood would do anything and everything to force Islam.

Just look at the example of Pakistan.There were 21% Hindus in Pakistan in 1980 but now its merely 1.5%

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

Wow ... i just want to get the word out.

Damascus gets nuked (will be destroyed in a blink of an eye). ( Assad provides chemical weapons perhaps or fires them himself - so Israel retaliates against Syria).

The prophecy of Obadiah. I wonder if this is coming to fruit.

----

Or, there will be a peace treaty and ... nothing happens.

My mind is spinning wheels. One of the most obvious prophecies in the Bible is Israel pretty much defeats the middle east and destroys Damascus. This would be a major sign for the church ... and one of most obvious.

However, 5 minutes from now. Hamas and Israel has a peace treaty and randomly shoot at each other for next 15,000 years.

edit on 19-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

The rumor (that turned out to be from Debka) was that they had bought them from Libyan rebels, with the help of Iran.

As for White Phosphorus, it's not classified as a chemical weapon. It has horrible effects when used on people, but it's not classified as a chemical weapon.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This guy's father was a general in Israeli army with the take over in 67. Check it out... I think it speaks loudly.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

So when people say they hate the American government/foreign policy that means they hate the American people?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

So when people say they hate the American government/foreign policy that means they hate the American people?

It is all about context.

Hatred is hatred no matter what some want to call it.

Today use of the word Zionist as a form of abuse, expression of hatred, an insult, and a slur is gaining traction. It seems most common among American and European activists that seem to primarily find their political home in the far left.

Their narrative sees Israel as the "foreign imperialist colonial power," that took over "Palestinian" land (Jews were Palestinians too by the way), in a pre-meditated assault after WWII (and even before) and set out to occupy the West Bank and Gaza Strip in what was apparently some watered down quest for world domination.

Another is those of foreign origin, particularly Arab or Muslim, who are typically at some level hostile towards Israel. They use the term to describe anything related to Judaism or Israel, or Israel's supporters without distinction. Much like we see with Mahmud Ahmadinejad, Hamas, Hizbulla and others.

The use of the word "Zionist" as a racial slur is at the foundation of what is called the "New Antisemitism, and is spreading beyond the European mainland, its native home, into the heartland of the United States. In it, political activists with little to no knowledge of the wider Arab Israeli conflict have been brainwashed into believing that Israel is the evil colonialist power that is oppressing and indiscriminately murdering Palestinians and any humanitarian that comes to their aid. And in the comment sections of online international award winning media outlets like the Huffington Post, the Guardian UK, and even the Israeli Ha'aretz can be found insulting references to Zionists (its almost never used in its true context) an any given day.

This ever growing mass of people that use the word Zionism to insult do it for one of two reasons, either out of ignorance as to its meaning and the history of the Arab Israeli conflict, or latent racism. In either case, their intended meaning when using this word is vague. It's used interchangeably to mean Jewish, Israeli, supporter of Israel, colonialist, Nazi, war criminal, kike, and more. And it is always used as an affront, an attack or a slur, meant to imply negativity, insult or offense. For the word zionist has no place in proper discourse unless discussing of whether one supports a Jewish homeland in a philisophical sense, and not, as many would like to believe, whether or not one supports Israel. Really, the word Zionist should not be used by anyone besides an historian, or someone Jewish.

When used by the racists, the vagueness is intentional. They'll typically try to justify their use of the term like we'll see in an example below, while at the same time using it as an insult. More often than not the person using it takes pleasure in its ambiguity, and is even proud of his getting away with insulting another. Once you've read a few comments written in this manner this usage becomes clear, it's meaning unmistakable.

The bottom line is that the new anti-Semitism allows people to openly project their anti-Semitic views on Israel while hiding behind what they claim is a legitimate form of anti-Israel sentiment, hence the criticism of "Zionists" and "Zionism," and not Israel or its policies.

Zionist – As a Racial Slur
edit on 19-11-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Originally posted by knightrider078
reply to post by Ben81

Suicide Bombers Bombing Buses and Restaurants

People on this board hates Jews and want them all burned like the nazis

how the hell are they supposed to fight back they have nothing they don't get hand out from super powers of the west or the east

wtf would you do in that situation just take it ,

Hamas has the option of stopping all this by accepting the existence of the State of Israel. They are not doing that. Insteasd they are always on the offesive with their rockets and their suicide bombers. Israel would not/not be attacking if they were not being attacked. So YES Hamas is the terrorist in this situation. They are the ones locating their launch sites in populated, near schools and hospitals and in markets, because it gets them on the news when civilians are injured when the sites are taken out.

Go ahead and accuse me of believing the pro-israeli propaganda, but don't forget to look at yourself in the same light afterwards.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Please keep in mind that not all Israelis nor all Palestinians "hate" one another.
Peace

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I just don't get why all the zionist butt kissers keep saying that the Palestinian people are the terrorists.
Those zionists are the ones that bulldoze full villages and build Jewish settlements in their place, they poison them and throw rocks at them daily with the army standing by to SHOOT any Palestinian that defends themselves

Let me ask you this Zionist lovers. Have you ever been daily victimized on your land stolen from beneath your feet?

Ofcourse the Palestinians are going to resort to desperate measures, THEY HAVE NOTHING just like the Native Americans when the US pushed forever westward

And before anyone says it's their land no it's not, it was taken in the past and taken again by that way of thinking the US is native american lands and the UK belongs to the celts and the picts

Israel is an occupation not a country, Just a bunch of warmongers that are hell bent on delivering prophecies
edit on 19-11-2012 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tiremanken

I agree
You will always find good people on all sides, millions of germans fought for the Nazi regime but they were not all evil contrary to what some like to make people believe

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I have seen this video before and also recommend it to anyone that wishes to hear the whole story. After watching i came to the conclusion that the media is only reporting part of the story. I believe the Palestinian people deserve their own state under their own rule. I however don't condone the actions of the extremist on either side.
A peaceful resolution must happen for the good of all. God help us...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Though it is condemned by a lot of countries like a lot of weapons, Hamas will use anything they can get their hands on blockades will do that to you

shame about the countries that still use nasty tools of war who can easily get other tools to use

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Thank you for proving my point.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join