It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Hamas preparing chemical weapons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Well what were you expecting when your country took that land . What were they expecting they kept taking more land and continue to occupy abuse their children treating the people like a sub species . Deny the rights of aid with blockades . How much do you expect to kick these people down and not to do anything . They did what they felt they had to do to protect their own sovereignty .

The worst mistake after world war 2 war giving your people that land ( with force by that ) that will inevitability cause world war 3

I am sure that 1948 war info is fully available ,so you can read about "giving the land with force" , i am sure you will find lots of new interesting facts. Like who declared the war and complete lack of direct foreign involvement on Israeli side. Oh, and complete lack of any drive to Palestinian sovereignity - parts that were supposed to be 1948 Palestine that were controlled by Jordan and Egypt never got any independence.
Also, i never claimed that Israeli side is without a fault. By far. You however is mixing facts and fiction.
Blockade is the result of rockets. Not the opposite.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
WHY ARE PEOPLE FALLING INTO THE TWO PARTY TRAP!?!?

Deny Ignorance, deny falsehood.

Look at it with unbiased, uninterested eyes. Both sides kill both sides, both sides knowingly fire into civilian areas. Both sides are religiously charged, both sides believe its "their" land. Both sides have access to nuclear and/or biological weapons. Both sides are capable of using said weapons. Both sides know they are pulling their countries allies into wars by proxy. Both sides know they are creating instability in the region.

Who is wrong? Both sides.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Just a note here in trying to keep things real but the idea of calling White Phosphorous a Chemical Weapon is factually baseless at this moment (There is a debate about classification of it outside strict military targets) and outright nonsense as a premise. First and foremost, it has a number of uses which are downright logical and explain it's presence on the battlefield outside aiming to cause horrific injury.

Because it's versatile. White phosphorus, known in martial circles as "Willy Pete," may cause horrific burns when used as a weapon (click here for a gruesome visual and here [PDF] for a report on its health effects), but it's primarily deployed as a smoke screen. When packed into munitions, the chemical serves as a particularly efficient masking agent because it works so quickly—bursting into thick, white, billowing clouds in just a fraction of a second. The M116 shell, by contrast, which is also used in military campaigns, takes approximately two minutes to produce smoke. White phosphorus also impedes the use of infrared tracking systems, like those used to guide some anti-tank missiles. Finally, it's light in weight, which makes it suitable as a filling for hand grenades.
Source

It's also not legally classified that way.

Laws Regulating Use
According to the Chemical Weapons Convention Schedule of Chemicals, the chemical P4 is neither a toxic chemical nor a precursor to a toxic chemical. Protocol III of The Convention on Prohibition or Restrictions on the Use of Certain Conventional Weapons Which May be Deemed to be Excessively Injurious or to Have Indiscriminate Effects (CCW) prohibits and restricts the use of incendiary weapons in civilian populations. It defines an incendiary weapon as "any weapon or munition which is primarily designed to set fire to objects or to cause burn injury to persons"; this definition excludes "munitions which may have incidental effects, such as illuminants, tracers, smoke or signaling systems." Under that qualification, WP is not necessarily considered an "incendiary weapon" if it incidentally sets buildings on fire. The United States has ratified other protocols and amendments of the CCW, but it has not ratified Protocol III.
Source

That accusation made against a nation just strikes me as the most extreme if not based 110% on solid fact. In cases of it happening, it justifies almost any level of method used in response by anyone able to fight. So, it seems a particularly important thing to clarify. Just my thoughts...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by knightrider078

Need i say more ?
Your pic is informative, but the panels are in the wrong order. Panel #4(lower left) should be in panel #1s position(upper left). There is a moral to the story thus laid out. "If you poke the bear, you get eaten". Tell the palestinians to stop instigating. If a 98 pound wimp punches a professional boxer, he should be happy the boxer doesn't kill him. Don't write a check your military can't cash.

Here's a better metaphor.

The boxer (Israel) kicks open the door to the house of a little, skinny man. (Palestinian) He then grabs the little man and throws him outside of his house, claims "it's okay, this house belongs to me because this book says so" and slams the door shut. The little man then throws a rock at the window in an attempt to drive the Boxer out. The boxer storms outside and beats the # out of the little man.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

last gaza war made 2000 victims
and last lebanon war 3000 victims
on israelis side 15 victims (10 by friendly fire)

whos the terrorist here ? certainly not Hamas
Israel REGIME is the real terrorist in the region with a big arsenal

Really, just because Hamas loses and sucks at hitting things with their rockets they are the victims?

Demonstrating incompetence in targeting and the stupidity of attacking a superiorly armed foe does not automatically make you the good guy. It just makes you incompetent and stupid.

The size of a nation’s arsenal doesn't make them the terrorist. Hamas are the ones attacking civilians. All I thought of when I saw your little cartoon was if you can’t handle the horns don’t mess with the bull. A nation should respond to terrorism with all its might and everything in its arsenal.

They are the ones who fire rockets from near schools or hospitals with the express hopes that in so doing when Israel responds they will kills some innocents so the media will feel sorry for them and mark Israel the aggressors.

It is information warfare plain and simple manipulating the media to sympathize with your cause and portraying your cause as the underdog. People love the underdog.

It is clear to me that it is working fully...

Keep on eating it up.

edit on 18/11/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

What were they expecting they kept taking more land and continue to occupy abuse their children treating the people like a sub species

really? More abussive then their families volunteering their children to be suicide bombers?

Again......hypocrisy........

Dont scream about the perceived atrocities and barbarianism of Israel, all the while kids strapped with bombs are being sent into crowded markets to take out Israeli people......

I dont EVEN want to hear that crap

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop
The little man then throws a rock at the window in an attempt to drive the Boxer out. The boxer storms outside and beats the # out of the little man.

The best part is when people on the internet then argue that the little man threw the rock at the window in "self defence".

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
reply to post by Ben81

Suicide Bombers Bombing Buses and Restaurants

People on this board hates Jews and want them all burned like the nazis

no people on here hate zionists there is nothing wrong with true jews

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

reply to post by Ben81

Exactly !
i knew a few true jews and they are far to be zionist
the true jews are really good religious people that have a good heart

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Drunkenparrot

And if they had more access to funds and weaponry like israel has they wouldn't be randomly firing unguided missiles that barely make it anywhere .

You are correct, Hamas would be firing long range guided munitions towards population centers in large concentrated waves to defeat the Israeli ABM systems.

I think the current situation makes it absolutely clear that the last thing the Palestinians need is Hamas receiving more funding to buy better weapons.

Which begs the question, shouldn't Hamas have been using the funding they have had to build infrastructure and feed their children ?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Exactly !
i knew a few true jews and they are far to be zionist
the true jews are really good religious people that have a good heart

But its ok if they are killed off with chemical weapons and in hmane warfare, as long as its not Israel doing it right?

Its ok for hamas to fire rockets randomly into civilian centers....

Its ok for children to be used as suicide bombers against a civilian population.....

its ok for mothers and fathers to volunteer these young people to do so ?

Its ok to setup your munitions, military hardware , and base of operations on schoolgrounds, muslim holy sites, hospitals, etc knowing they will be targeted......right?

Its ok for Hamas and the militants to KNOWINGLY and WILLINGLY put the people at risk because of their activities..........

Youve yet to address this..........

why is NO ONE willing to condemn and take up the banner against such things?

NOPE MUST BE ISRAEL THOSE BARBARIANS!

Complicity and condoning of the actions since they are Palestine is the chosen method huh?
edit on 18-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

link   

where does hamas get all this crap ? anything that comes by sea is stopped by israel anything that comes by land is stopped by israel . How did they secure 500 plus missiles that they fired into israel . How did they now managed to secure chemical weapons or are they producing these things out of nothing . israel has the gaza strip under such scrutiny .

The only way that sort of stuff can get into Gaza is through Egypt as Gaza does share a small border with Egypt. Smugglers maybe?

link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

What were they expecting they kept taking more land and continue to occupy abuse their children treating the people like a sub species

really? More abussive then their families volunteering their children to be suicide bombers?

Dont scream about the perceived atrocities and barbarianism of Israel, all the while kids strapped with bombs are being sent into crowded markets to take out Israeli people......

Well religion can make people believe , act in stupid ways so I have noticed past and present . at the end of it , it is a holy war over holy land

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by seethetruth

But Hamas openly says it fires the rockets. Reporters from Gaza say that they see rockets being fired from Gaza. What are you talking about?

the zionists have had this planed since last year to flatten gaza , i can remember that arrogant zionist leader of israel saying they have something big planed for gaza ,, so what better way to get things going by firing a few rockets at your self , and do you think the real people behind 9/11 are bothered if they kill and injure a few of there own,

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Well religion can make people believe , act in stupid ways so I have noticed past and present . at the end of it , it is a holy war over holy land

That did not address the question.............you just downplayed it.......

First you call out Israel and go on a tirade about how bad they are , and then when it comes to Palestinians and what THEY are doing to their children and people and how they are actively, purposefully targeting civilians..........THATS your answer?

This is exactly what im talking about.........
edit on 18-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Kind of like when some people say they have no problem with black people, they just hate n*****'s?

Change the term all you want, you are not fooling anybody.

It is poorly veiled antisemitism.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by seethetruth

But Hamas openly says it fires the rockets. Reporters from Gaza say that they see rockets being fired from Gaza. What are you talking about?

the zionists have had this planed since last year to flatten gaza , i can remember that arrogant zionist leader of israel saying they have something big planed for gaza ,, so what better way to get things going by firing a few rockets at your self , and do you think the real people behind 9/11 are bothered if they kill and injure a few of there own,

yes typical answer.............nono the palestenians didnt do it.........the JEWS did it to themselves..........i swear this kind of mentally handicapped logic just defies all reason......

HAMAS ADMITTED TO IT.......... HAMAS DECLARED IT!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Explain those 2 episodes of Israel 9 and 6 days before the IDF started the war

13-year-old Ahmed Younis Khader Abu Daqqa

23 year old Ahmad Nabhani

The thing is that for Israel to claim self defense and Hamas started it is not truthful.

What exists is never ending chain of reprisals.

antiwar.com/blog/2012/11/11/israels-latest-assault-on-gaza-the-lie-of-who-started-it/

(...)

First, on Monday, November 5th, Israeli forces shot and killed 23 year old Ahmad Nabhani when he “approached the border fence with Israel.” According to at least one account, Nabhani was mentally challenged.

Then, on Thursday, November 8th, the Israeli Occupation Forces – eight tanks and four bulldozers, to be exact – invaded southern Gaza, shooting and killing a 13-year old boy. Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (via):

According to investigations conducted by PCHR, at approximately 16:30 on Thursday, as a result of the indiscriminate shooting by IOF military vehicles that had moved into the ‘Abassan village, 13-year-old Ahmed Younis Khader Abu Daqqa was seriously wounded by a bullet to the abdomen. At the time he was shot, Ahmed had been playing football with his friends in front of his family’s house, located nearly 1,200 meters away from the area where the IOF were present.

So, even if honest observers brush to the side the cruel and inhumane Israeli blockade on Gaza and refuse to let it influence the equation of exactly which side started this flare up of violence, it is clear Israel started this latest clash. And in response to the response, Israel has waged a harsh, disproportionate military assault.

This would be a simple thing to understand if, for example, Western media bothered to ask the other side what happened. Palestinian news media immediately reported that the anti-tank missile Israel was supposedly responding to was admitted to by the Popular Resistance Committees, who described it as “revenge” for preceding Israeli violence on Gaza. But that basic task of honest journalism is apparently out of the question.

(...)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
It is poorly veiled antisemitism.

What, so people cannot dislike a Jewish political movement yet have nothing against the Jewish population in general? I hate my government but that doesn't mean I hate Australians and my friends...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

why do you keep repeating yourself with the same bullock
that Netanyahu is barfing up each time he speak trying to convince the world
that the palestinian are bad people .. they dont have any army but they have a police militia
with rocket that are not guided and explode most of the time in open field doing no damage

and what does it have to do with my previous post concerning true jews
did you just copy past from somehwere

Israel keep violating so many resolution far more then anyone in the world
torture in prison .. dead squad .. missile strike with a bomb that cost a millions $
keep stealing palestinian land and if someone dare to launch a critic at them
they are labelled anti semetic and racist

"I used to be in the Israeli elite paratroopers, but after what I saw and was forced to do, I vowed that I would never go back to the Army and act as a tool for enslaving 3.5 million people in their own land without any basic human rights. As a soldier refusing to go to the reserve duty (I am a member of the Courage to Refuse group of IDF officers), I live with the constant threat of imprisonment." - Ronen Berelovich

The Zionist Story, an independent film by Ronen Berelovich, is the story of ethnic cleansing, colonialism and apartheid to produce a demographically Jewish State.

now imagine what the land look like for the yrs 2012
almost no more green spot .. after this new Gaza offensive 2012 war
all the green spot will be erradicated for good

This Genocide has to stop because THIS IS A GENOCIDE
but it wont stop because Israel REGIME keep spiting on any peace deal
edit on 11/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join