It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Hamas preparing chemical weapons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Who can blame them though?

After their land was stolen from terrorists (The Israeli's killing Arabs and British people) and then year after year of continual child-murder, atrocities and brutality.

Sometimes using something inconventional is the only answer.

--

Thankfully Israel has the support of a handful of a few right wing idiots, whereas most of the world wants peace for Palestine.

I don't technically support the use of chemical weapons, but then again most of the people on ATS would probably resort to alternative means if they saw these atrocities committed by aggressors and occupiers.

Screw Israel.
edit on 18-11-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

Hold the presses - you should learn some history, not the drivel propaganda that HAMAS loves to spill out. There was no Palestine, no real country that was stolen from someone. Yes, that area was called Palestine....was called that for centuries but wasn't really defined as a country (Jews and Arabs lived there)

Also, Israel does want "peace" for Palestine, stop shooting missiles, stop the terrorist suicide bombings and I am sure a peaceful agreement can occur.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078

Originally posted by Trustfund
I can't believe anything about Palestine from Brreibart, it is a neo-con site.

The Main Stream Media is on the side of Hamas

PS before you use the word neo con you should look it up.
edit on 18-11-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

No main stream media is on the same side as israel where do you get your ideas from man

link   
reply to post by Ben81

I'm just wondering... how do inventions out of thin air fire thousands upon thousands of rockets from well inside Hamas controlled territory into the neighborhoods of Southern Israel?

It's a bit of a stretch suggesting it's all invented, isn't it? I mean this rockets are real enough and so are the dead Israelis they occasionally result in.

link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by knightrider078

Need i say more ?
Your pic is informative, but the panels are in the wrong order. Panel #4(lower left) should be in panel #1s position(upper left). There is a moral to the story thus laid out. "If you poke the bear, you get eaten". Tell the palestinians to stop instigating. If a 98 pound wimp punches a professional boxer, he should be happy the boxer doesn't kill him. Don't write a check your military can't cash.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
reply to post by freedomSlave

The Iraq WMD's were found in Syria a few months ago. They disapeared shortly thereafter. No doubt they were Sadam's.

and when did they really have the time to do that lol wow ..

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What? Iran supplying chemical weapons to the Palestinians? Well surely we need America to stop Iran and save all their oil before It's too late?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by chinaski77

According to the rumors it was the Libyans.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i would point out that technically white phosphorus is a chemical weapon. aside from causing horrible burns, the inhalation of smoke and absorption into tissues can cause multiple organ failure.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Do you have any links with more info on that????? I'm sincerely asking because that just got my attention with a cold sinking feeling. WHAT Chemical weapons in Libya?! They were supposed to have handed over everything with their voluntary surrendering of Nuclear and Chemical weapons programs in 2003. I recall, the world was shocked at how far advanced those programs turned out to be when Gadaffi just up and handed it all over. Kinda like South Africa did at one time with their NBC programs.

Don't tell me Libya held weapons back....which then fell into the hands of the 'rebels'?! Oh God...That would explain few things wouldn't it? Like what kind of weapons could be involved for something like Benghazi to have happened. It never makes sense saying that was about weapons running .....unless we open our horizons for what KIND of weapons? That's a terrifying thought.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Originally posted by blaenau2000
The Palestines have no army, no food, no help, no land, there people kids getting killed right now by rockets and planes and you come here and call them terrorists ? Fantastic !

Hamas has an army. Food is been brought into Gaza. Israel withdrew from Gaza years ago. Hamas does not care about kids, it wants to fight Israel. It actually declared that it is in state of war with Israel.

And your people don't care about the Palestine kids . maybe you haven't noticed how small the region is in gaza ( oddly seeing how you live in israel ) where are the women and children to hide?? Especially with the reckless bombing your county is doing . you people are sick and make me sick wtf is wrong with you

Israeli government should care more about Israeli kids then Gaza kids. Gaza government should care more about Gaza kids then about Israeli kids.
This is how things work.
I hope that nobody is targeting Palestinian kids on purpose - especially since there are no indications of that.
But there is no way any state will allow the situation in which some of its own kids run to the shelter every few nights/days during peace time ,for years. Hamas using Gaza population as a shield is not a decision made by Israeli side.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

There are conflicting reports about it. Some sites say the US tracked them all the way to Sudan, others say there is no confirmation that it ever happened, but it's been in the rumor mill for months. One of my problems with the story is that it's supposed to be US and Israeli intelligence sources.

Claims 2,000 mustard gas, and 1,200 nerve gas artillery shells:
www.nowtheendbegins.com...

But then StratFor says there is no evidence that the sale ever happened. They say that there is evidence of MANPADS going to Hamas from Libya, but nothing about chemical weapons going to them.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

They are being supplied by Iran. Hamas are cowards They are hiding behind women Skirts and Childern

That's Israel.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

You're a misguided person.

Do some research before propagating your insidious beliefs.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

I hope that nobody is targeting Palestinian kids on purpose - especially since there are no indications of that.
But there is no way any state will allow the situation in which some of its own kids run to the shelter every few nights/days during peace time ,for years. Hamas using Gaza population as a shield is not a decision made by Israeli side.

really where is a thread I did where your vets were coming out saying there was abuse of Palestine kids ... Abovetopsecret

it's all over the internet with videos to back it up . Hamas and the Palestine want their land back guess you will never figure that out as you seem quite oblivious as to what goes on in your own country

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

blah blah blah keep killing unarmed women and kids so I can steal more land

Your ignorance and evil are the reason the world is so #ed up.

I pity you.

edit on 18-11-2012 by Beavers because: fixed that for you

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Ben81

I'm just wondering... how do inventions out of thin air fire thousands upon thousands of rockets from well inside Hamas controlled territory into the neighborhoods of Southern Israel?

It's a bit of a stretch suggesting it's all invented, isn't it? I mean this rockets are real enough and so are the dead Israelis they occasionally result in.

yes so real that they always land in a big open field rarely causing any damage
if somebody punch me in the face 100 time .. i would like to also throw some fist me to
but a little fist versus a 4000 thousand pound guided bomb .. the force is not egual here
and they already have a big iron dome .. why trying to punish more the victims if they fight back
hamas cant fight back against such big modern army

Israel act like a big 1000 pound bully (Goliath)
and hamas is the 90pound little boy(David) with a sling shot
take only 1 rock on the head .. you dont need to be egual force to fight with courage

Israel act with a brute force while the palestinian act with courage in self defense
its like an adult beating on a child

Israel REGIME = COWARDS
edit on 11/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thanks for the update and links. I hope with all my being that this is one of those Intelligence reports which gives truth to Military Intelligence being an oxymoron. The idea of it being accurate is too horrible to contemplate. I mean, we aren't dealing with folks that are known for having weapons they don't put to good use in short order. In talking about this with even a small sense of reality to it.....I shudder to think what Israel's reaction actually would be if downtown Tel Aviv or Jerusalem took nerve gas warheads. It's almost in the category of what you just block out of the conscious thought for the horror of what it would mean, ya know? (amazing how it loses all humor when the mere hint of true reality enters the picture.)

I'm going to lean toward Stratfor on this. The main reason being because I don't want this to be true and I'll admit that. Who would? A good secondary reason being that US and Israeli intelligence just kinda says "oops" if they're wrong on a major thing and move on to get something else wrong. lol... Stratfor, on the other hand, depends on being right to earn a living and keep the bills paid. Between the two, Stratfor has the far greater motivation to check a half dozen times and then once more just for good measure. Getting something like this badly wrong would be a serious blow to them I'd imagine.

You have always struck me by your posting as having real world experience and knowledge by your professional background that relates directly to all this. What are your thoughts on credibility here? Or...is it a toss up?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

War is not about equal force. War is about absolutely annihilating your enemy and his capacity to fight. Are you suggesting that Israel go ahead and begin full scale war?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I believe in the " The right of return" Israel has the right to return as much return fire as they need too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join