It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer cure in Canada?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...

According to CTV a cheap (less than a dollar) "cure" for cancer had been discovered. Big pharma has no interest as it would have no profit because the original ingredients has no patten holder...

Greed>Need...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Where's the ctv link, some of us don't bother with Facebook.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

edit on 18-11-2012 by Putyournamehere because: Double post

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

Here ya go!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So, you acquire the drug from a doctor to treat a disease it is presently able to be used for. Then use it for treating your cancer. I see no problem, I will research where the idea for the drug came from, I am sure it comes from nature. I probably may have even researched this one before, I have a lot of cures transposed to nature stored in my brain, there are a lot of them out there, most of which have an expensive med using their technology.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

This is old news friend
Next time, do a quick search before posting...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFCG2012AFHS
reply to post by Jerisa

This is old news friend
Next time, do a quick search before posting...

sick of these its old news business. other members want it exposed.

Thumbs up for making this surface again.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Sick of the ATS search engine too then?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UFCG2012AFHS

how bout you post some links to back it up with maybe, guide people in the right direction instead of sounding like a "do a search nazi", some people use ATS on their phones its allot harder for them to use a search function.
edit on 18-11-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

how bout you post some links to back it up with maybe, guide people in the right direction instead of sounding like a "do a search nazi", some people use ATS on their phones its allot harder for them to use a search function.

Facepalm coming right at you buddy. 2 second search and here you go (even one with the same title)! Now go Nazi-off someone else...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Coup_Detat_Cam

Thanks bud.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It cost a hundred million dollars to complete a round of testing?
Surely not for this DCA though. They said it cost just pennies to produce and they put in rat's drinking water.

OK, I'm lost. How does that run up $100 million dollars in testing?

Why do they need to join with any major college or lab to help "fund" this research?
It seems like something a very small time research facility could foot the bill for.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

Facepalm coming right at you buddy. 2 second search and here you go (even one with the same title)! Now go Nazi-off someone else...

I wasn't trying to say the links didn't exist, but it would be nice if your going to tell someone off for repeating something thats already posted to provide links.

Be helpful instead of dis-helpful.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by amraks

No just calling me a "search Nazi"... that's VERY helpful!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

reply to post by amraks

No just calling me a "search Nazi"... that's VERY helpful!

Thats "do a search nazi" I was helping you help others, very helpful.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

The cost of testing is expensive especially for human trails. For a statistical true study you need like 2 thousand test cases or so. You need to pay the testies and the lab technicians doing the tests and recordings for many years. You need to pay the administration, equipment and everything else. So, it does add up to large amounts very quickly.
edit on 19-11-2012 by halfmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
DCA first surfaced as a cancer-fighting agent around 5 years ago if I'm not mistaken.
Again I believe that testing is still on-going with it and although it hasn't lived up to its initial promise there's still some hope it will do some good.

So in response to the OP, it hasn't really been a case of this being suppressed by "big pharma" or TPTB at all really has it? It's just not ready yet.
And you can bet your bottom dollar (no pun intended) that even though DCA is patented, the pharma companies will make money out of it should it prove effective against cancer.
Did you know you can licence and patent drugs specifically for what it's being used for?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
did we get rid of nazi boy yet?That's all I need to know. I'm curious about what he's really up to on ATS... good ole boy. I'm sure

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
There are many natural cures for cancer which have all been proved yet not picked up by big pharmas due to the fact they won't gain any profits from curing the disease- only 'suppressing' it.
'

top topics

join