It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know Your Constitution - Defend Your Rights

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Wow! I have been involved in learning securing and defending our rights for many many years and have seen a lot of strategies and tried a few myself most of which have just been brushed aside by judges and officers and people ending up in jail extorted and rights trampled with few wins by the people.

Some how in all these years I missed this or dismissed it out of hand (I don't recall doing so) and never really examined it for what ever reasons.

Carl Miller really nail things down here. He uses the constitution and state constitutions better then anyone I have ever seen with a 90% win rate. He even got Dr Kavorkian off. He has my attention and no one in this movement has for the past several years. if you want to learn how to protect and preserve your Constitutional rights by using them without any legal or sovereign voodo just using the laws on the books and sound knowledge of them this is well worth your time and I highly recommend it.

He tells some great stories some very humorous. Don't take my word for anything do your homework. I am gong through this stuff now so have not vetted every thing here thoroughly but he has my attention on this and that is not easy to do with me on this stuff.

Carl Miller is an expert on the constitution and the bill of rights. He has studied law for 25 years and has a courtroom win-loss rate of over 90%. He is not an attorney; Carl prefers to represent himself in pria persona, and he delights in tying legal prosecutors in knots, often winning the praise and respect of the judges at the same time. Carl is a highly decorated hero of the Viet Nam War, serving in the elite Apache Troop both as a paratrooper and a crew chief. The famous movie “Apocalypse Now” and the best-selling book Apache Sunrise are based on the true-life experiences of this group of brave, patriotic Americans.

Carl Miller was inducted into the top secret project “Blue Book”, and he considers it an honor to have served in several operations supporting Lt. Col. James “Bo” Gritez, including operation “Eagle Snatch”. Carl is the veteran of hundreds of dangerous parachute jumps, breaking his legs or ankles six times, shot down 4 times and personally shot twice. Carl has miraculously escaped death numerous times. Carl credits divine intervention and God‟s providence for preserving his life to this day so that he may complete the most important mission of his life; that of teaching others the importance of the constitution of the united states and how to use it, and by using it thus preserving it.

Carl has taught hundreds of people, including housewives and truck drivers the fine art of arguing the constitution and winning in court. Carl says it‟s easy once you know how, and a whole lot of fun, too.
This excerpt is from the PDF of what he talks about in the videos privateaudio.homestead.com...

If we want to preserve the constitution we have to take action. But we have to have knowledge first so we must get off our collective asses and educate ourselves. We know of the conspiracy to subvert our rights we see it every day now we must learn how to counter it... This guy is awesome and I can think of no better place to start...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-11-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
People swear on the Bible that they will uphold the constitution.

Anyone that will lie, in the face of God, is not going to respect the constitution.

True defense will come with bloodshed and mutiny.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

People swear on the Bible that they will uphold the constitution.

Anyone that will lie, in the face of God, is not going to respect the constitution.

True defense will come with bloodshed and mutiny.

Ultimately it may come down to that however here is a guy who has been successfully defending himself and others for 25 years peacefully by knowing and asserting his constitutional rights. He's a highly decorated Vietnam Vet and has faced down death several times so if anyone would know when violence is necessary he would. But he chooses to assert his rights peacefully. Take some time and listen to him and go through the PDF I promise it is well worth it.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I can't watch 5 1/2 hours of this. I know it's important, but im busy working 'n' sh*t.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

If they don't believe in God then it is no big deal. Jesus said he forgives people that ask for forgiveness anyway, so what does it even matter.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrisMajor
I'm sorry, but I can't watch 5 1/2 hours of this. I know it's important, but im busy working 'n' sh*t.

I know I have not watched all of it either yet. I have watched one so far and was so impressed that I am spreading the message. I am watching some more today too. The PDF appears to be a transcript of the video (I have not read the whole thing) so you can read also. Just watch and read as you have time. Do you watch TV or read books? Use that time to go through it. Once you get into it a little you'll be hooked...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What?

All our rights come from Government

such sacrilege, and heresy

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
What?

All our rights come from Government

such sacrilege, and heresy

What? No where is that said or even been insinuated. The Constitution was meant to protect natural rights nowhere does it or anyone mentioned in this thread even hint that rights come from government.

Why don't you listen to a little bit of the videos or read some of the PDF and then make a more pertinent comment?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Was sarcasm there sorry,

That is what the majority of Americans believe I fully support knowing the constitution there.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by hawkiye

Was sarcasm there sorry,

That is what the majority of Americans believe I fully support knowing the constitution there.

Ok my bad I guess I am just so impressed with this guy so far that i missed the sarcasm
... Carry on...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You want a peaceful revolution? This knowledge is the tip of the spear! This is what should be taught in schools across the land!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Thanks for making this thread and for these resources! I'm studying for the LSAT right now and I plan to become a constitutional lawyer one day! Just wanted to stop by and say thank you!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIllusiveMan
reply to post by hawkiye

Thanks for making this thread and for these resources! I'm studying for the LSAT right now and I plan to become a constitutional lawyer one day! Just wanted to stop by and say thank you!

Your welcome nice to see someone use them! It is disappointing that this thread has gotten so little attention.it should be the number one thread on the board that is how important it is. But it is illustrative of our society and why we are in the mess we are in.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Since I am working on some Law aspects myself, I will most definitely take a look at this. S & F for further review.
edit on 31-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I know this is a tad old now; but I just found it

I originally became interested in the "freeman" argument some years ago, and every source I have found claiming to have the solution has always fallen flat. I've read pretty much all of them, and they all turn shady at some point, or base their argument on some technicality.

I am now four hours in to his presentation, and i gotta say - I am blown away. If we can revive this thread, I think what it needs is the perspective of some lawyers and LEO's.

What Mr Miller has done here, is not some scam requiring you to file some obscure paperwork, or some shady argument that merely looks good on paper. What he has done here, is to form a legal argument for assertion of rights based on the US constitution and supreme court cases.

What he makes clear is that almost 100% of the time, is that when you *do* exert your rights, you *will* find yourself in court. But thats the thing - you *want* to find yourself in court, and you *will* represent yourself - so that when you win, which it seems you will so long as you possess the testicular fortitude to represent yourself boldly and with fact; that you will end the day by collecting your fees from the court.

An example:

When you hear him call your case you get off your tail feather and you run right up there as quickly as you can without knocking anybody down and you say “Ready your honor” You state your appearance...” I‟m so and so, here before this honorable court. I‟m standing as my own counsel, I‟ve appointed myself my own attorney and I‟m ready to proceed with my administrative and procedural matters, and at this time your honor may it please the court I motion for dismissal with prejudice for failure to state a cause of action for which relief can be granted.

The crux of his argument seems to revolve around the following, where you insert your own details and asserted rights where needed:

From Am Jur vol. 16, constitutional law section, sec. 97...”That a constitution should
receive a liberal interpretation in favor of the citizen is especially true with respect to those provisions
which were designed to safeguard the liberty and security of the citizen in regard to both person and
property. (see note 31, Bryer’s v United States 273 U.S. 28. In other words it's supposed to be
liberally enforced in favor of the citizen for the protections of their rights and property. Any
constitutional provision intended to confer a benefit should be liberally construed in favor of the
clearly intended and expressly designated beneficiary. Dejammer v hoskill of Albany

Murdock v Pennsylvania says no state may convert a secured right into a privilege and issue a license and a fee for it. AND IF THEY DO...Shuttlesworth V Birmingham Alabama says I can ignore the license and engage in the right with impunity. That means you can‟t punish me. Since I‟ve relied on previous decisions of the U S Supreme Court and on constitutional defenses I have a perfect defense for willfulness...I am immune to the prosecution, therefore the prosecution does not have a cause of action for which relief can be granted. I motion for dismissal with prejudice for failure to state a claim of action for which relief can be granted, and I would like to collect my costs and fees for having to defend this frivolous case.”

At the risk of sounding cliché ....Seems Legit

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blood0fheroes

I agree I was blown away too and I have been involved in the movement for several decades and this is the best stripped down no BS method I have ever seen. This is the revolution we should be waging right now. Probably the best place for folks to get some experience using their constitution is in traffic court IMO.

edit on 24-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Off to watch it now.

See if I can learn something new.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

S&F based on the title alone.

Thanks for sharing this.

From the PDF:

Now the facts are simple: if you don‟t know your rights, you don‟t have any rights.

Now, all we ask is that they enforce the contract. If we read something in the constitution, and we have a good reason to believe it is the way it is, then they should honor that. And they should honor it in favor of you, the clearly intended and expressly designated beneficiary.

I'll definitely be reading this in its entirety.

edit on 8-2-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Errr look, someone should approach this subject with a little more realism to be honest, If were to actualy study the constitution and "defend" my rights, I would be put in jail for being a terrorist for basicaly conspiracy to assassinate multiple heads of state, judges,congressmen, senators, police officers, federal law enforcement etc.

Basicaly anything short of violent insurrection and YOU ARE NOT defending your constitution or your rights, so just give up.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
Errr look, someone should approach this subject with a little more realism to be honest, If were to actualy study the constitution and "defend" my rights, I would be put in jail for being a terrorist for basicaly conspiracy to assassinate multiple heads of state, judges,congressmen, senators, police officers, federal law enforcement etc.

Basicaly anything short of violent insurrection and YOU ARE NOT defending your constitution or your rights, so just give up.

Well it may end up there if more people do not start asserting their rights. Take some time and watch the videos or read the PDF you won't regret it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join