It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous: ciberwar with Israel. List with personal details of 5000 Israelian officials published

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
lI just posted this in the other Israel - Palestina update tread but I think this deserves it's own tread.

Anonymous just stepped up there game and published a list of 5000 Israelian Gov. officials with the following message

Greetings Citizens of the world,

This is Anonymous. It has come to our attention that the Israeli government has ignored repeated warnings about the abuse of human rights, shutting down the internet in Israel and mistreating its own citizens and those of its neighboring countries. November 2012 will be a month to remember for the Israeli defense forces and internet security forces. Israeli Gov. this is/will turn into a cyberwar.

Please read further with the list included

(*LINK REMOVED*)

I wonder this effect this can actually have if all the personal information is indeed correct. What are your thoughts and what are your thoughts about Anonymous actions?

Admin Edit: Link removed. Passing along announcements is fine, but please don't link to sites that list personal details or are otherwise used for harassment of anyone. Thanks. -- Majic

edit on 11/18/2012 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Update : Israel faces 44 million attacks on websites in response to Gaza offensive

The Israeli government has become a victim of cyber-warfare attacks since Operation Pillar of Defense began four days ago. On Saturday, hacktivist group Anonymous launched a massive attack on over 700 Israeli websites.

The country’s finance minister has acknowledged the recent wave of attacks, saying the government is now waging a war on a “second front.”

Over the past four days, Israel has “deflected 44 million cyber-attacks on government websites,” Israeli Finance Minister Yuval Steinitz told AP.

rt.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I think Anon is escalating a conflict that we should all be working to simmer.

I have my view on Israel and her conflict with the Palestinian Arabs, regardless of that view I believe doing anything to exacerbate the situation, in a time when internet liberties are in danger by governments the world over, and war is the name of the game, stepping into the mix for some ideological purpose is going to send the wrong message. The collateral damage is going to be wrought on the freedom of the internet.

I know its cool to hate Israel and all that. I also know that many of you believe that the ends justify the means when it comes to attacking Israeli interests. But when it comes time to pay the price, you'd better be willing to cover it.
edit on 18-11-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

WOW - thats mad stuff

86,400 seconds in a day
345,600 seconds in 4 days
44,000,000 attacks!

Thats 127 attacks per second - on average.

Now thats cyber carpet bombing - shock and awe style!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Anyone can claim to be Anonymous, even Iranian apostate boot licking hackers.

So don't be fooled.

Those boot lickers will be tracked and brought to justice, one way or another.

There will be no sympathy for them. Instead of targetting the animals, they target the victims. This is not the true Anon's way. I will shed no tear for the boot lickers, and if ever caught, may they be thrown into a cell with the key tossed into the sea.

The day will come soon when their personal details will be published instead.

My advice to those whom had been fooled into taking part, just as how a peaceful religion had been horrendously misused that slaughtered thousands - get out now while you can.

The clock....is ticking....
edit on 18-11-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Considering Mossad agents can pop off anyone in the world without consequence i wouldn't want to be a spotty teenager sat behind my computer screen hacking the Israeli government right now.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Get those personal files uploaded to as many video services as possible....

2nd

EDIT: What the.... this Anonymous link must be Danish... the link is Danish.
I'm am proud that someone in my small country is on the page of righteousness:

www.engelhardtconsult.dk...
edit on 18/11/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/11/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
For some cowardly reason, Anonymous has not got the balls to be a real man and attack the war machine that bombed Iraq and still bombs Afganistan.

It just proves Anonymous are all CIA mud monkeys.

How predictable.

new topics

top topics

join