It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time traveling "Alien" saves man on bike from being hit by truck (Sept 16th)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Okay so first & foremost forgive me if this has been posted already and something tells me it prob has been... But I just came across it now.

UFO Sightings Daily reports on 16 September 2012 that an apparent alien saved a Chinese man who was about to be run over by a truck.

Why would the reported alien seek to save the human shown in the video relative to other humans who may be subjected to similar accidents in China?

UFO Sightings Daily is coordinated by Scott C. Waring, who is a UFO researcher and author who has become an honorary astronomer through his independent investigative research on anomalies in space and on planets like Mars. Mr. Waring had been affiliated with the United States Air Force at SAC base (USAF flight line). He currently owns an ESL School in Taiwan.

Mr. Waring described the scene before the apparent time travelling alien teleportation.

“Since I live one hour away from China (Taiwan) I can tell you this is a typical scene you will see on the road everyday, minus the teleportation.”

It is apparently somewhat common for fast-moving trucks in Asia to cause traffic fatalities.

->> Help us research other similar articles. Make a donation: www.indiegogo.com...

“Yes these trucks travel fast in Asia. I saw three accidents caused by such trucks three times on the same corner in one week…all hit a parents car…nearly 10 metres from a elementary school. So yes, the scene is real.”

Mr. Waring further elaborated on the scene before the apparent time travelling alien sighting.

“The clothing they are wearing is normal since its extremely hot right now (80-90 F) and the bicycle is used by poor people who recycle the goods others don't want…police don't bother them. In all this looks 100% real.”

Mr. Waring described the physical features of the alien who is show in accompanying video (below this report).

“Also note, the alien's hands, feet and face are glowing. An effect from changing from humanoid form to light and back to humanoid again. Watch how he hides his face and hands immediately as he leaves the scene.”

In the video, the startled and shocked truck drivers comes out of his truck, and passes by the apparent alien before the possibly alien returns back to their time-space continuum. The human who has speared being run over also appears shocked.

In J. J. Abrams’ “Fringe” on CTV in Canada, depicted alien characters called “the Observers” [video below] had sought in one episode to effect the human space time continuum by “correcting” an event. Dr. Michael Salla has suggested that some science fiction films and TV series “hide truth in plain sight”.

SOURCE: agoracosmopolitan.com...

There was a video on that page as it was caught on CCTV but the account was removed and therefore so was the video but there are stills on the page.

If anyone can find the video that'd be awesome to look over though!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

This is the one...........

edit on 18-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
looks like a girl by the gait. could be clean cgi and good acting. but a surreal feeling does come from the video.

edit on 18-11-2012 by 0mage because: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Say what?
Haha! I would love to believe this is real, but I highly doubt it. The video has obviously been tampered with, hence the cheese music. Not to mention that the 'alien' would have caused substantial damage to the cyclist himself when he intercepted the cyclist at three hundred miles an hour. Haha

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's from some Chinese advert.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

The article says November, but the time stamp on the video says May.....(or Sept depending on how the date is set)
Cool looking video though! Makes you want it to be real
edit on 18-11-2012 by CeeRZ because: Date

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Okay now seeing the video I'm not sure whether to be in shock-awe or laugh at myself... It looks faker than Barbie. But I guess not knowing what's out there we won't know if this is "legit" or CGI.

Definitely has that "Jumper" feel to it though. Thanks for finding the video!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Apparently it was made by a Chinese video game company to go viral in promotion of an upcoming game release.

link   
reply to post by 0mage

A girl by the gait? I'm confused lol...

And to the poster who said it's from a Chinese advert (sorry on my phone can't see who said that?) could you elaborate a little?

link   
Wow. Impressive video assuming its real. I wonder what dialogue was exchanged.

Always fake >.>

edit on 18-11-2012 by TruthHurtsDenialKills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
the time traveling alien must have abducted the bike rider too! He's nowhere to be seen after the truck passes by!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What super powers do you have anyone ?

Maybe I will tell you mine

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Nah. He's there. He's sitting on the curb. Pretty good acting, but this is fake.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It's been posted here before.

Turned out to be a promo vid for a new game I believe.

Peace

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The video is one of a series, promoting a superwoman character, 'Dragon woman' or something like that.
You'll find it at the same channel as the above video.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-11-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Here are some screen-grabs I was able to get from the video. Just remember, these are literally frames apart from each other all in secession.

Now, whether this is true or not is a mystery. What I do know is that if this is real, this is absolutely incredible. If it's fake, that's some good CGI!

ETA: Apparently I'm a bit late in my posting.
since it's a known fake, that's pretty cool!
edit on 18/11/2012 by Dondylion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Real or not I am impressed. There is a circular pattern through the skid marks of the truck that disappear. It appears simultaneously under the biker as he is reappeared that also dissipates. I watched it through frame by frame and the "man" that saved him manifests from light, pauses momentarily to secure the man and the bike, and then just a ball of light till he reappears under the street lamp.

man none of these posts were here when i was typing.
edit on 18-11-2012 by eazyriderl_l because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
It's been posted here before.

Turned out to be a promo vid for a new game I believe.

Peace

What game .... when .. or what was the thread you were mentioning
edit on 18/11/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dondylion

I was grabbing some screen shots too but you beat me to it

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I downloaded this in 1080p and played it over and over slowed down. There is a noticeable pause when the "alien" "teleports" in.

With a fixed camera, all of the elements of this video could've been recorded separately, overlayed onto each other, and voila. You get a HOAX video that looks real, but it's not.

*Edit* And seeing the above posts that it, in fact, was created in a studio, seals the deal.

edit on 18-11-2012 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join