It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Korn sings about the illuminati???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I heard about this guy who came here years ago who spoke about illuminati and subliminals in music. I heard through the grapevine and does anyone know which member this is. I heard he was the devil or the anti-Christ an fought the system. That's how I found this site and why I named myself 1NEO001.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 1NEO001

What?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
They still wouldn't be worth listening to, even if this were true. How long are they going to milk the "I'm angry 'cause my daddy raped me" gimmick?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 1NEO001

Better watch out for that grapevine...it can get you to posting strange threads on the internet.....

Des

edit on 18-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

link   
I was asking about an old member. Who fought the illuminati my friend showed me some of the subliminals in music he said they go back ten years. Pop culture all over America.

link   

Originally posted by 1NEO001
I was asking about an old member. Who fought the illuminati my friend showed me some of the subliminals in music he said they go back ten years. Pop culture all over America.

Haha, YES. Exactly what you said.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
On their new album they got a track titled " illuminati" and one of the covers of an older album looks weird . Putting a crown on an albino kid.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 1NEO001

I still don't understand what your point is?

Korn?
ATS member?
Illuminati?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I heard there was this spy like Bourne Identity who came here talking about conspiracies in the government and pop culture. The American government was trying to go through revelations by creating an empire of subliminals with the whole bar code thing.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Am I right in thinking Korn actually released a single called 'Illuminati' a couple of years back? So no surprise really...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's not just Korn with hidden subliminals on an Eminem album he says I helped you get the rapture or something I think. My friend said he came to this site.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If kids thought banging pots and pans together they would record it and sell it . For the Illuminati it all comes down to the dollars , money . It is no different from the recording artists they want money
edit on 18/11/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So you know something about the illuminati? I just came here I was reading for awhile, but the illuminati doesn't have it's own forum. I used the search engine sometimes but it was cryptic . I am new here and saw some threads about the NWO I don't really understand in the last few days.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

"Illuminati" was never released as a single, but it was on their last CD, Path of Totality, last year.

As for the OP...I have no idea about the member you're asking about, but you said "Korn" so I came running. I'm not sure about subliminal messages in other music, but I've never seen anything of the sort in Korn's music. In fact, their music is quite blatant... and Jon Davis has publicly stated that he thinks Obama is an Illuminati puppet.

The CD with the "albino kid" was See You on the Other Side. The kid is more representative of Jon himself, and he uses that imagery in the song "Seen It All."

If you really want art to analyze for subliminal messages, try their Untitled CD.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1NEO001

God is also a member here but I heard through the grapevine he is also known as Bernard Schnitzel.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Kinda makes you think, anyone with a computer could be here. I used to read a lot for at least six months before I joined and occasionally these hoaxes would come by. The most popular is probably John Titor who said he was a time traveler from the future.

The whole illuminati thing I don't know that much about, but no one knows this guy I heard it used to be pretty big. To try to wrap your head around the Antichrist being alive and well and here in the world today. I never understood is he supposed to be the opposite or opposing or against Christ ? Or the devils son? Well it was just a rumor and I guess if nobody knows him nobody knows him.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
*sigh*

The illuminati is a shaggy dog story, a ruse, a gimmick. It is used by writers, musicians and others to sell you stuff, because that is what you are into. Or afraid of. It's really the same either way.

What you don't understand is that YOU are the illuminati. What you pay attention to becomes important, meaningful, and "real." The secret society that rules in the world isn't a physical thing, though there are pretenders who believe it to be so. What rules the world is as ephemeral as your focus. and twice as bloody-minded.

You are "the one," and you did it to yourselves.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well if you really want to hear some crazy stuff buy any vinyl record(if you can find them) put them on a record player and spin it backwards and now you have something to write about.

As for Korn just sit back and let the subliminals take you away, in other words just enjoy the music as there is nothing nefarious being done with their albums.

In fact here is a link to the lyrics for Illuminati...

www.songlyrics.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Sorry man , I am a fraud . An imposter, I just heard stories of a guy coming here calling himself Neo and talking about code. It went all over the USA from coast to coast the young know about it those in touch and with their finger on the pulse of what's going on. Those who know what the words mean in songs. It was on the last four Korn albums the lyrics to the song illuminati just confirm that. If the illuminati was in the government and influenced songs or musicians or made them do it. I heard they were around in the 1800s or started then.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You can call it a guy crush ever since I heard about this in January or pieces of it it has turned slowly into an obsession. Collecting music I think it's really cool then he came here and fought the system and musicians. Sitting on top of the world or New World Order and a revolutionary running around breaking things. Sorry if I looked like a mimic or mirror image or something.

top topics

join