It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extinction Event Averted and Our Complacency toward the Gift of Salvation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Can we blame God for what is transpiring on Earth? Did He cause it or allow it? Who owns the error and who offers the gift of salvation? Better to ask that question now and possess a hope than squander the opportunity. We are baptized into this water for one purpose: TO REPENT! ARE YOU?

Until you realize that God stands for freedom, peace, kindness, gentleness, abounding love and perfect unity--everything you lack here in this place--your pride will win the war with your soul, even though God's Spirit within you that is trying to save you. We struggle to rise to this, yet that kingdom of abundance and rest is already available. Faith does not come without hope. The Spirit that allows your mind is the possession of God. That possession of Spirit is given and not ours to take as a possession we own. We have no claim on it.

You declare that you are sufficient all by your self without realizing that you only do two things. You think and move to change the states of matter around you. You do not make the sun shine, the Earth turn or your hair grow. Your eyes function as a result of a cause separate from you and your ears hear by a mechanism you do not produce. ALL of it is done FOR you and not by you. You think and move. God does the rest. Without him you are in a chaotic void. With Him is peace and life.

If we seek God for our own good (reward), then we are duplicitous. If we seek Him to avoid judgment, we are again self-seeking. It might bother you to give service of good works to the one that you owe them to, but I choose the one that holds truth and love above my own contrived pride; not because of my own duplicity, but because it's the right thing to do. No gift can be given apart from earning that gift first. God has earned what He is giving. I am humbled that He shares it with me; that he makes me something from nothing; that he gives me the very breath that I breathe.

Romans 10

10 Brothers and sisters, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. 2 For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. 3 Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. 4 Christ is the culmination of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.

-----We pray and support Israel because we are all pictured by their lost light and blindness to truth. They are the light that is the reflecting point of God to us. By their light, we are saved. I don't support them because they are within the context of truth. I support them because LOVE covers a multitude of sin for ALL of us.

5 Moses writes this about the righteousness that is by the law: “The person who does these things will live by them.” 6 But the righteousness that is by faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’” (that is, to bring Christ down) 7 “or ‘Who will descend into the deep?’” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). 8 But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: 9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Saved from WHAT! Yourself!!! By our own actions with God's fruit, we will destroy what has been given. We will perish with no chance for life on Earth. Yet, God continues to give.

Matthew 24

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

When the Earth is on the edge of an extinction event due to man's error, who will you trust? Which kneed will bow first and which eye will see Christ coming to save YOU!

I rant because this gift is not that hard to realize. I rant because so many trample the gift that says, "When you die, you must be born again." I rant because the final judgment is coming and so many will step on the gift and the giver in this place. The promise and hope is this: after this life, you are changed by what was done here and now. 1000 years now remain and the tipping point of choice is NOW!. Will you be baptized again after death for repentance or will that offer be denied by choice? Water puts out fire and we all light the fire we burn by. We can also use that fire to light the path for others to the edge of the water.

Revelation 20

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7 Billion Souls IS the First Resurrection and NOW is the time of His Visitation!

What was our sin that required water baptism to repent in the material world? We reached out our hand to take the fruit (Technology). Carbon is the mark of mankind (Matter) and it has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. It will destroy the breath (Nitrogen 777 and Oxygen 888). Fire comes from the refining element of uranium (Fluorine- 999). Did God tell us in Genesis 3 what would happen if we arrogantly messed with His Creation? Can we see the end coming because of this? We overcome with the WORD and this Word is spoken with the breath. With your breath, confession is made and salvation is gained from the place where God allowed the error to take place. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. It is WORD (Information). Can information be SAVED? YES! Is the Acorn the enfolded oak tree or is the oak three the enfolded information that is copied and saved? YES!!

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

edit on 18-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

if you believe in an omnipotent , onmicient " god " - then yes he should be blamed for what happens

and further - the " god " who is both the caiuse of the alledged " potential extinction event " which " it " later " averted " is not a saviour its a sadistic megalomaniac

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Wow OP instead of preaching on ATS (No one wants to join your club) why don't you goto a street corner and preach from there.
All that is wrong with the world comes from man made religion..the sooner people realize this the better.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Wow, two Repent styled threads in as many days. Does this mean something is up ? Or does it mean there is an agenda playing out ?

It's bad enough I get people knocking on my door annoying me about Religion, but I come here and there are so many threads, all doing the same thing... scripture quotes that do nothing to convert anyone.

It's getting out of hand.

Go to the streets to Preach please, that's where you might be heard more effectively.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

It's sad that after my time here on Earth has expired, there will still be ideologues like you spreading this regurgitated nonsense.

And blame God for what? Natural disasters? These are just natural occurrences that have happened before humans even existed and will continue because the planet is constantly changing. Murders and other heinous acts of violence? Humans cause them. These aforementioned problems have nothing to do with God pulling the levers and pushing the buttons.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

I agree with you, until we understand this these people will be blind and just blame God for all their woes while they should be looking at themselves.
2th
edit on 18-11-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2012 by boymonkey74 because: bloody dyslexia

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

if you believe in an omnipotent , onmicient " god " - then yes he should be blamed for what happens

and further - the " god " who is both the caiuse of the alledged " potential extinction event " which " it " later " averted " is not a saviour its a sadistic megalomaniac

So, God caused the BP oil disaster? Did God create generically modified plants? Is God killing the bees? He has the power to change this, yet entrusted it to us. We already have what we need. We posses the will to collapse the wave of indeterminate probability. We can collapse that wave to determined either direction and on either side of good and evil. God will not do for us what we can do for ourselves unless we ask him to. When we walked away from his authority, we made the choice to collapse our own future. God allowed it and now we pay the cost. The choice to return is a gift.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Wow, two Repent styled threads in as many days. Does this mean something is up ? Or does it mean there is an agenda playing out ?

It's bad enough I get people knocking on my door annoying me about Religion, but I come here and there are so many threads, all doing the same thing... scripture quotes that do nothing to convert anyone.

It's getting out of hand.

Go to the streets to Preach please, that's where you might be heard more effectively.

You are not a captive audience. Click and read or not. Reply or not. Your decision. My choice is to deny ignorance. Your choice is up to you.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9

It's sad that after my time here on Earth has expired, there will still be ideologues like you spreading this regurgitated nonsense.

And blame God for what? Natural disasters? These are just natural occurrences that have happened before humans even existed and will continue because the planet is constantly changing. Murders and other heinous acts of violence? Humans cause them. These aforementioned problems have nothing to do with God pulling the levers and pushing the buttons.

Natural processes are not the problem. Man made causes are the problem of debt produced by the thief. As for the natural, we have what we need to overcome earth, air, water and fire. To reach the crown of Spirit, we simply acknowledge the source of that perfection. We are baptized into the other four to know how God earned it first and why we must show deference to this authority to possess it ourselves. Love is the point and the key to sharing the inheritance. The thief takes. God gives and receives only. We must do the same to love or we are separated by the law that protects those who love. We simply repent from being a thief and recognize the one law.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Beautiful op Enoch, too bad the anti-religion trolls are the first to step in with their arrogant opinions.

The gift of salvation is just. that a gift. It cannot be taken but must be received. If one understands why we are in need of salvation and understands how salvation works one who is honest with self will reach out for that salvation.

It is said that a harsh fate can be averted by much prayer and fasting. I believe this is true.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What do you expect eh? People coming on a conspiracy site trying to preach all the same BS?
Stop blaming the devil/god and start looking at yourself.
I do not need saving and you lot going on about salvation grinds my gears because I do not need it.
If you do not like us saying how we think goto a Religious website where you can all flagellant yourselfs to a holy frenzy.
Trolls? nah you are the trolls....been trolling mankind for years.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
What do you expect eh? People coming on a conspiracy site trying to preach all the same BS?
Stop blaming the devil/god and start looking at yourself.
I do not need saving and you lot going on about salvation grinds my gears because I do not need it.
If you do not like us saying how we think goto a Religious website where you can all flagellant yourselfs to a holy frenzy.
Trolls? nah you are the trolls....been trolling mankind for years.

Why do you bother to visit threads like this? I think your conscience draws you here but your heart rebels.
Maybe you should stick with the mystical energy thread. They might be more to your liking.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

Mystic energy thread? As real as all your man made gods.
Oh and I visit threads like this to help people who are in a bad place at the mo (If they read #e like this) to make sure none of you religious types convert them.
I believe in humanity because it is real and giving people false hope with promises of salvation can really harm people who are unstable...I have seen it in mental wards.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Anyone reading this thread has FREEWILL.

The freewill to do what they want, even to read this thread and to disrespect the OPs intention, which is to save as many as he can from the time when people will be given a choice; to give up their FREEWILL or TO DIE.

You can exercise your FREEWILL to ignore and disbelieve this warning, that is your choice. In fact no one is forcing you.

But when the time comes when you will be given the choice to give up your FREEWILL or DIE, remember this man and his warning.
ATS is a scary place at the best of times but when it is talking about saving others with the free gift of Salvation, people are viscious.

Another thing, every single word and thought are being recorded in the Akashic records, ie the huge crystal reciever in the middle of mother Earth. So people on ATS who think they can say what they want, will one day hear those words used against them in a Cosmic court of Law.

So try to be nice, as being nice may help you in the future.

top topics

join