It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any of you noticed that more are starting to observe strange visual phenomena?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Interesting point rickymouse. Actually reminded me that I wanted to ask if those experiencing this phenomena remember making any significant dietary or life style change in the few weeks/months leading up to beginning to see the strange visuals? For instance, did you start drinking spring/mineral water and stop drinking tap water? Or did you stop having as much processed foods with additives? It's possible you made this change a few years ago and it's taken a while for the body to cleanse itself.

I've heard that flouride calcifies the pineal gland and other chemicals in our food/drinks have a detrimental effect on our pineal glands. For instance, asparatame inhibits melatonin secretion from the pineal gland.

Would be interesting to hear whether those of you who observe this phenomena consume such additives.

Originally posted by rickymouse
Many people are starting to observe strange visual things because they are eating differently. Eating more natural takes away the blinding chemistry of the foods we eat. Eating more homemade food can cause visual perception changes to the negative also though. Study Nutmeg and the Myristic acid. Both can have weird effects if over consumed.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Fluoride consumption has quick changes and long term changes to a persons perception. In the short term it has a settling effect. Long term it has problems with imbalance of minerals in the body which also causes perception problems, lack of energy, and possible complications resulting in sickness. Our body stores some minerals all over the place. This also goes for vitamins. When these stores get depleted at the cellular level it causes major problems even though blood levels look alright. It is hard to restore the deficiencies at that point because the enzymes that help us do this cannot be formed. Taking a megadose of a vitamin or mineral for a short time can help many times. Take the wrong megadose and you can further or change the problem. It's complicated. Some of the diseases that form are Pellagra, false pellagra, potassium overload,berriberri. B12 deficiency, on and on. The body tries to keep the blood at the proper levels so we do not die so we start getting problems at the cellular level and it causes disturbances in the DNA which blood cells do not contain. Porphyria can result, being a condition and not a real disease. In the case of fluoride I feel magnesium deficiency may be the culprit or possibly a calcium shortage in certain situations. Balance of the various ions and minerals is essential, Fluoride is necessary but it has to be balanced within the body. Another problematic one is bromide because it attaches to areas where iodine is supposed to. I have been doing lots of testing on myself with these things. I learned to watch how much niacin my wife consumes. She gets really panicky when her heart does a little AFIB
I'm used to that feeling having those attacks many times in the past with my Tachycardia. That was an expensive mistake, women cannot eat a lot of foods that contain niacin without consuming Leucine.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join