It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any of you noticed that more are starting to observe strange visual phenomena?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockhndr
Wow...*phew...my husband thought I was crazy...I see things darting all the time, so convincing I actually turn to LOOK for it....started about a year ago...only recently (within the last few months) when I go to bed, I am seeing what look like electrical flashes, bright blue sparks in the dark...not all at once, just like little snaps of electrical charge....strange....but nice to know I'm not the only one!

It is funny how we feel alone with something, until some else brings it up. It's a huge relief to know you're not alone.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Some of those "Dings" you see are real. others have to do with electromagnetic activity both in the eyes and brain. These little lights are actually everywhere and we filter them out with our eyes and vision. The filters in your brains are being compromised, possibly from something eaten that blocks the filtering system. It would be interesting to see the world through the eyes of a newborn for a while again when we can comprehend everything. We are taught from birth to ignore a lot of things. We are taught to ignore the communication between people and animals that is not spoken. We learn this conditioning quickly after we are born. Seems like that baby can read our minds and know what to ignore and what to see. Not all things are learned from speech or writings, some are way above our present comprehension. Why does a baby automatically take a plastic hammer and start hitting something with it. The communication is within the primordial sections of the brain, a part that is severely degraded by fluoride compounds. There is a serious conspiracy going on in this world that noone addresses. TPTB have researched much but do not desire us to know things. If you think fluoride is the only mind control chemistry out there, you are also naive. Alchemy has been renamed Pharmaceutical Industry today, same old song and dance. Add frequency control and food alterations to our diet and you are starting to get the drift, it is so diverse that noone can totally know, even the scientists that are enacting it.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I seen them, little shadow balls or orbs wizzing past in and out of visible light in a split second.

I caught a good glimpse of one once for about two secs, as I walked into the living room it moved toward me along the back of the sofa. It had a trail behind it as it moved.
edit on 18-11-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Just remembered something else that occurs to me on a regular basis....

At my parents house in my bedroom which is still here as I come around often to do some minor chores and whatnot, when I'm sitting here in the dark watching TV or am online, there's one particular corner of my room where I am certain I see out of my peripheral, an orb about the size of a football (AM: Soccer ball) just there, not hovering or moving but static...

It's not like an 'orb of dust' it's big, but only ever out of my peripheral (obv) and only in that one corner... Strange to say the least!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Yes. I actually got a brainscan in Oct for it, won't be getting the results until at least Dec though.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

I hear you man. A lot of crazy junk has been goin on. Its not just visuals though, its also general people and sounds. I heard this song the other day by a guy called "Dark Yama" on youtube. I listened to it and i felt my pineal gland pulsating. I closed my eyes and saw many differnt colors and explosions and heard some crazy stuff. You should go check it out, heck anybody thats interested in 3rd eye and stuff should. Heres the link to it www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

YES ,,, out the side or my vision... Wondered why it was happening more than ever.... not sure what they look like ,,, just movement...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

It is the Djinn...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I see these odd things daily. I thought it was from the '___' use.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your ideas. I have also wondered about this cloud our galaxy is moving through. Interesting stuff!

Originally posted by s0l4rn1ghtm4r3
Like I said, it may have something to do with our next level of consciousness, or it may have something to do with how our mind works. It may even be related to this "High-density energy cloud" our galaxy is moving through, which would be quite interesting to say the least.

It has certainly peaked my curiosity, unfortunately, it's probably one of those things we'll never know for sure.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockhndr
Wow...*phew...my husband thought I was crazy...I see things darting all the time, so convincing I actually turn to LOOK for it....started about a year ago...only recently (within the last few months) when I go to bed, I am seeing what look like electrical flashes, bright blue sparks in the dark...not all at once, just like little snaps of electrical charge....strange....but nice to know I'm not the only one!

That's weird you all are seeing the darting small things.
I don't see those, but I too have what look like sparks or
flashes of light when I get in bed.
I wonder why it's at bedtime for us?

It reminds me of what the early astronauts say they
saw. Flashes of light even with their eyes closed .
So what is that? Little tiny gamma rays?
Higgs Boson particles ?
If so, we've found them CERN, you can shut down the collider.(haha)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Interesting point. I have definitely noticed an increase in all these phenomena when meditating more frequently.

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
i have been for the past year, its decreased since i started working so much, a lot less time to meditate really

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thanks for your responses. Some interesting ideas. Radio waves/pollution, it's a possibility to consider. So far I feel it is more we're on the edge of perceiving what is normally outside the range of human perception. Also the cloud our galaxy is going through is something to consider. Of course, always good to consider many possibilities whilst suspending judgement until there is overwhelming evidence in favour of one (or maybe more than one?!) thing.

Thanks also to all those who share their experiences, helping to confirm the significance of all this, whilst at the same time adding more suspense and intrigue to something amazing and mysterious.

I will write more later (although don't want to bombard the thread with too many responses all at once).

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I havent been seeing rodents, but i have been seeing weird things like spiders and other small bugs which skimper out of my pherpihal line of sight, the second i look in the direction in which i noticed it, there is nothing there... This has just started recently with me, id say in the last 3-4 days, idk if its because of a lack of sleep or stress. However Im glad im not the only one.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I saw squiggly lines in my peripheral vision the other day. I attribute it to the world ending very soon.

I got a cold again and my slippers have a hole in the right toe. The world is over, it's a done deal.

Too many people ignore these obvious signs.

edit on 18/11/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I've been seeing "spiders", then look and they aren't there.

But this is because I'm paranoid about spiders in my house, we had ants and they attracted spiders for awhile. I think.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by strato
Interesting thread. I see these odd things daily. I thought it was from the '___' use.

It can be,

There are a number of perceptual changes that can accompany HPPD. Typical symptoms of the disorder include: halos or auras surrounding objects, trails following objects in motion, difficulty distinguishing between colors, apparent shifts in the hue of a given item, the illusion of movement in a static setting, air assuming a grainy or textured quality (visual snow or static, by popular description, not to be confused with the normal "blue field entoptic phenomenon"), distortions in the dimensions of a perceived object, and a heightened awareness of floaters. The visual alterations experienced by those with HPPD are not homogeneous and there appear to be individual differences in both the number and intensity of symptoms.[citation needed]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
We have all become strangers in a strange land. There will be much more weirdness as consciousness is creeping up and we become aware of more things that were always there.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have a pic of a white jellylike fish thing in the sky but I can't see it just maybe one of you can get the pic just right to see it I need a email to upload it to I'm not good enough with stuff to enhance the pic to be able to see it

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I've seen strange things in my peripheral vision before. Or, more accurately put, "thing". If they were different, they at least looked very similar. It happened twice, but I have not seen it since.

No, it was not a monster or anything so exciting! It was in fact merely an "orb" like being. It wasn't an orb, though. I've seen pictures of them and honestly it was completely different. It was white, circular (although not a perfect circle), and transparent in places. It left a short trail behind it which dissipated shortly after. The only thing I can compare it was was a ball of a very strong mist. Both times it only lasted about a second until it flew out of sight behind another object; by the time I went to look it was already gone. Both times it was dark. It was extremely fast moving and very strange.

To this day, I don't know if what I saw was simply a trick of the light or my imagination playing tricks on me. The strange thing is the second time I saw it, I was opening my front door. It flew around the door, like it was sentient being and knew where it was.

Both times I saw it I was heavily interested in the paranormal. I was literally afraid to go in a room on my own... I've often though I saw it because of the fear and paranormal research I was doing. Maybe because I was looking into the paranormal I caught something's attention? Strange! Probably just a trick of the light or something...

edit on 18-11-2012 by TheSacredFlea because: mistake

edit on 18-11-2012 by TheSacredFlea because: mistake

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join