It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nov. 14, Obama calls Mursi over Gaza. Nov. 15 and 17, two deadly train crashes in USA and Egypt.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
As long as I'm beyond of believing in coincidences, I found out the timing between 3 consecutive events during this week, too odd to be just a coincidence.

Nov. 14, Barack Obama calls the Egyptian president of Egypt, Mohammed Mursi and Israel's PM Satanyahu over the escalation of the violence in Gaza. Apparently Obama played a double-game by giving green-light to Israel keep the slaughtering of Palestinians, and at same time supporting the Egyptian president efforts to stop the Israeli attacks, which by the way failed, since Israel ignored requests for a cease-fire and ditched the Egyptian envoy.

WASHINGTON: US President Barack Obama spoke to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi on Wednesday, seeking to de-escalate the conflict in Gaza.
Obama stressed to both leaders that Israel had the right to self-defence following a volley of rocket attacks on its soil by Gaza-based militants and also asked Netanyahu to try to avoid civilian casualties in reprisal strikes.
He intervened amid fast-rising fears of a new war over Gaza after Israel killed a Hamas military chief in an air strike and the Palestinian militant movement warned the Jewish state had opened "the gates of hell".
"The President reiterated to Prime Minister Netanyahu the United States' support for Israel's right to self-defence in light of the barrage of rocket attacks being launched from Gaza against Israeli civilians," a White House statement said(...)

The US leader also spoke with Morsi in recognition of Egypt's "central role in preserving regional security," the White House said(...)

www.channelnewsasia.com...

edit on 11/18/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Then, right after the talks of Nov. 14 between Obama, Mursi and Satanyahu, one day later, a train slams into a flatbed truck full of vets during a parade in Midland, Texas, killing 4 and leaving over a dozen injured. Initial investigations say the warning signal of the crossing was activated only 7 sec. before the collision.

abcnews.go.com...

Two days later, in Nov. 17, a train slams into a school-bus in Assiut, south of Cairo, killing over 50 children and witnesses say the crossing barriers were open and apparently no warning signal was activated.

What are the odds of these two almost identical deadly disasters, occurring in the USA and Egypt, right after Obama support the president Mursi over his efforts for stop the Israeli attacks in Gaza, being just a coincidence and not retaliations with the hand of MOSSAD?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I was listening to C2C the other night (Friday, or was it Thursday?) and there was a guest who was talking about the Doppel-Ganger effect.

What happens in one place is often emulated in another part of the world. He talked about a house explosion in Russia and how that neighborhood was destroyed in Indiana shortly after.

The guest if I remember correctly blamed the CIA for this.

edit on 18-11-2012 by TDawgRex because: mumble mumble....need coffee

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I was listening to C2C the other night (Friday, or was it Thursday?) and there was a guest who was talking about the Doppel-Ganger effect.

What happens in one place is often emulated in another part of the world.

The guest if I remember correctly blamed the CIA for this.

Never heard of a "doppelganger effect"! I'm gonna look into it later!

I don't think those disasters were emulated, I think they were retaliation sabotages done by the same hand!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

its amazing how much credit you give " the evil isrealis "

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Initial investigations say the warning signal of the crossing was activated only 7 sec. before the collision.

Another report states 20 seconds. Anyway, doesn't the signal activate when the train enters a certain section of the track.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
My two cents is that the first accident was exactly that - and the "accident" in Eqypt was arranged.
You just can't waste an opportunity to capitalize on a disaster by creating a "piggyback" event.
Spin propaganda "false flag" rhetoric is quite common these days so we're all used to being lied to by now.
I don't know about Egypt, but the train crossing here in Texas has had ten other accidents in its history.

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
strange coincidences...although I don't believe in coincidences.
S&F, good looking out mate.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing. That is all very strange. I didn't know about the crash in Egypt, or the explosion in Russia, or that with the President. I don't believe in coincidences either.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Evil murderous genocidal Mossad shark at work. Zionist overlords simply forgot to tell the shark that Obama actually supports Israeli strike, but they are funny that way. Plus, there was a super nova somewhere in the universe. Evil Zionist did it to show their power!

Barack Obama: Israel has the right to defend itself in Gaza conflict

www.telegraph.co.uk...
Egypt train wreck:

The prosecution began questioning the crossing point worker, who was responsible for closing the railway road as the train approached, but allegedly failed to do so. The investigation found that the man was sleeping in his station by the railway and didn’t close the road 10 minutes before the train’s arrival.

Clearly work of Zionists!
www.bikyamasr.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Interesting timing, indeed. I don't personally believe in coincidence. That said, I think Israel has every right to defend themselves. Mossad? Maybe. Maybe there is another possibility, though. Maybe those events are warnings from God, about standing against His chosen nation? In either case, I would not expect there to be any evidence. S&F for an interesting thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Initial investigations say the warning signal of the crossing was activated only 7 sec. before the collision.

Another report states 20 seconds. Anyway, doesn't the signal activate when the train enters a certain section of the track.

Yes, it's supposed to. The report I read stated that they checked the signal, and there was no defect. However, it also stated that the barrier arms had only started to lower when the train hit the float. That seems off to me. Most likely, in that case, would be a defect, that they don't want to admit, for liability reasons. Or, perhaps the train was speeding. I want to know where, in regards to the track, the float was when the signal first went off, too. Were they careless? Somehow, I don't think we will ever have good answers. Tragic, no matter what the reason.

As a side note, those signals DO fail, and people can die, so folks, LOOK first. Don't trust the signal to warn you. Obey the signals, yes, but look if they aren't activated. Let other drivers deal with a delay. It's your life.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
soo............

The train swerved to hit the guys in the truck in midland texas?

Target a small town virtually no one knows about except people that live in texas.......and a small parade.......as retaliation?

OOOOO how nefarious...........

Jesus the lengths people will go sometimes to avoid common sense and blame Israel is staggering.........
edit on 18-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
OP, I find your speculation a little paranoid... although also a little interesting. You are right that it is very odd to be a coincidence. Of course, I do think sometimes astronomical coincidences happen.

Are these things able to be controlled by computer?

I think that would be a worthy question, if we're speculating this event was set up in some way....

new topics

top topics

join