It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a Random Weird thought Experiment......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Very cool story had me on the edge. Thanks for the video too.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
A lot of great work here

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Copyright it.

S&F

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It was good. I didn't mind the grammar/punctuation, and it was really captivating. Some of the things made me laugh in that journey, and I felt discomforted when I had to stop reading and scroll down to the next post. The thing I didn't like about it was the ending, only because it had to end.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Number 19 was just like what happened to me on '___' as soon as I arrived in that astonishing dimension I said wow I can't believe I forgot this place I have been here a million times, I speak to entities and see truly mind boggling stuff and when I came back the memories where fading like a dream, I only remember me saying to myself whilst tripping you must remember this you can't forget again....then the entities smiling as if I am a child. I come back like OMGOMGOMG and my friends say what did you see, and I say....they told me about errr.... AAH I don't know.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm not sure how I wrote that actually. It's weird. A burst of writers inspiration? hmmmmmmmm yes I'm very weird that we know for sure. ha ha.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gullibleskeptic

not sure I'm just odd that way.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by athousandlives

really not sure what astral project is in all honestly. I've heard the term though.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join